Posted: 1/24/2021 11:15:42 PM EDT
There must be a bobblehead option...

You can now get 3D printed sculpture of yourself at this Kansas City shop
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:18:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Arfcom G.I. Joes.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:31:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I had clay sculptures made  of my wife and I on a motorcycle when we got married, they were fairly small but the likeness of them came out really good just working from a few photos.

My wife dropped it and broke it a few years ago , I tried gluing it back together but it looked terrible .

I think I had it made in Vietnam but found the place online.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:48:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Those are pretty neat
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:01:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had clay sculptures made  of my wife and I on a motorcycle when we got married, they were fairly small but the likeness of them came out really good just working from a few photos.

My wife dropped it and broke it a few years ago , I tried gluing it back together but it looked terrible .

I think I had it made in Vietnam but found the place online.
View Quote

Did it play out something along these lines?
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:04:51 AM EDT
[#5]
I need to have one made of myself, scaled for the use of G.I. Joe guns, because that's the only way I'll ever afford a bunch of machine guns and grenade launchers and shit .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top