Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/23/2018 4:43:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HELOBRAVO:

What pill was he put on?
View Quote
Not a pill, just high maintenance. Super bright, but wouldn't do any work without constant supervision. It was like a game to him, to get out of doing what he was asked to do. He's in College now, about to graduate, but the path to here wasn't a direct line. Private school, home school, online school...

Sad thing is, I'm pretty sure home schooling most of my others would have been a lot of fun, and probably pretty easy.
Link Posted: 8/10/2018 9:06:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OldNo7BoozeBag] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Actiondiver:
Glad to see this, no propaganda indoctrination camp for my boys!
View Quote
This right here...I never realized what was happening until I got older and out into the real world, now it pisses me off to high hell.

My wife has convinced me for us to home school our 4 year old son and 1 year old daughter. The more I read up on it and think about it, the more I am buying into it and really starting to love the idea of it. This forum is amazing. I love that I can come in here with like minded individuals and read about your experiences and ideas. For the most part, I don't get to interact with people like you guys here in the communist state of NY. Home schooling here is extremely taboo and looked down upon, everyone else here knows what's best for your family not you. Thanks for the suggestions of websites like HSLDA and Mama's Happy Hive. And I'm ordering my son some Tin Tin books tomorrow, loved the reasonings.

The one suggestion I have is to post a sticky with resources. I never even knew HSLDA existed until I stumbled in here, mainly stick to Outdoor and creeping in HTFs. So let's make it happen!!

thanks again!!!
Link Posted: 5/10/2019 12:23:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks. The Please Read is concise.
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 6:52:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Very cool!
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 8:17:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 1/13/2020 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Thank you! I homeschool my boys, 5 & 8, and am always open to new tips and tricks. They keep me on my toes.
Link Posted: 9/21/2020 7:50:50 AM EDT
[Last Edit: beanssi] [#7]
School is the place where I feel confident and free. I admire communicating with students and spending time together. I love attending classes and listening to teachers. Essays and writing assignments. I understand that this is important and I try to complete such tasks to the maximum. But sometimes I just have no desire to do it. And then I use this fastessay.net/write-my-essay.html service. It may not be fair to other students, but I do not forbid them to do the same things.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top