Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2023 4:51:46 PM EDT
I cannot figure out how to post Twitter videos on GD. Enjoy at the link...mama has lines that are not to be crossed:

Proper a$$ Whoopin :)

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 4:52:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Good for her. Our country needs more of this.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 4:53:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I was amused
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 4:56:09 PM EDT
[#3]
This needs to happen much more often
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 4:56:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was amused
View Quote

Best viewed with audio...those were them "Pee-yow!" licks she was doling out.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:01:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
This needs to happen much more often
View Quote

And at a much earlier age.  I'm 45 and I still know better than to disrespect my mother that way.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:03:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I would have gotten that belt across the face if I pulled away like that, you did not fuck with mom, especially in public.  

Props to that mom for going to town though, unfortunately there are few like her anymore.  Most of them just sit on their ass and let the gangs raise their kids.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:06:32 PM EDT
[#7]
As an LEO, I see a lot of issues with juveniles, and I'm all too often underwhelmed by their parents' lack of control, and concern over what they're kids are doing. It's rare that I know a parent is actually going to deal with the kid at home. Too many parents are either scared of asserting their authority over their own kids, or they're affraid that it's going to take this level of beatdown to actually gain control, and then they're affraid the state is going to label them as abusive.

If some kid or an onlooker called me over this, I'd tell them they should've obeyed their mom.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Beat his ass right out of his flip flops

niiice
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:08:15 PM EDT
[#9]
She went full Homey D Clown on him!

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 5:15:05 PM EDT
[#10]
Fake
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:01:15 PM EDT
[#11]
My mom would have flailed the skin off my body from head to feet if I'd of pulled my arm back,

my pop would have just punched my jaw and broke my arm,

As children we learned quick to shut up,  listen and stand still to mom and pop cause when the whipping happened no matter where you were at you only got hit 4 or 5 times, if you were lippy talking back and moving the whipping turned into a beating,

Course my parents were born in the 30s in hard working big families, I figured they raised us up in the same style.

You only trust and respect the few people in your lifetime that have truely earned it, cause the only thing you trust for anyone else is that they'll disappoint you.

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:10:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My mom would have flailed the skin off my body from head to feet if I'd of pulled my arm back,

my pop would have just punched my jaw and broke my arm,

As children we learned quick to shut up,  listen and stand still to mom and pop cause when the whipping happened no matter where you were at you only got hit 4 or 5 times, if you were lippy talking back and moving the whipping turned into a beating,

Course my parents were born in the 30s in hard working big families, I figured they raised us up in the same style.

You only trust and respect the few people in your lifetime that have truely earned it, cause the only thing you trust for anyone else is that they'll disappoint you.

View Quote
Man, I like that part.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 6:46:11 PM EDT
[#13]
I would have gotten two ass whippings the first from my mother, the second from dad because my mother had to whip my ass. The second one would have been more vigorous by a long shot and would not buff out.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Reminds me of this lady:

Angry mom smacks protesting son
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:53:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Pro Tip: It's easier to beat them when they're little, and if you do it right, when they're big it will take nothing more than a look to keep them in line.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 8:57:31 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Best viewed with audio...those were them "Pee-yow!" licks she was doling out.
View Quote

Was that an old school weight lifting belt? That would hurt like a mf.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 9:00:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I would have gotten that belt across the face if I pulled away like that, you did not fuck with mom, especially in public.  

Props to that mom for going to town though, unfortunately there are few like her anymore.  Most of them just sit on their ass and let the gangs raise their kids.
View Quote

The worst part is when you’d get home and she’d tell dad and we’d get a second serving!

Link Posted: 6/4/2023 9:10:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pro Tip: It's easier to beat them when they're little, and if you do it right, when they're big it will take nothing more than a look to keep them in line.
View Quote

True. I always knew what I had coming to me from my dad and his belt if I messed around.

Although one time my mom slapped me so hard I looked like the chick in The Exorcist.

Great vid OP.
Link Posted: 6/4/2023 9:23:00 PM EDT
[#19]
I think kids today should be spanked. It would make the world a better place but to give your kid a whipping just for pulling back? That's way overkill  any way you slice it.

And doubly so for doing it in public. you don't do shit like that inn public.
I guess these folks don't care because they are the protected class and cannot be in trouble for stuff but if you saw a white woman or man whipping the snot out of her kid like that you know everybody would call 911.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 12:58:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

The core premise of a book i read once. It was written by a Mennonite. The title was: "How to Train Up a Child"

That book should be issued to every new parent.

It is basically common sense stuff our grannies knew about laying down boundaries for little ones.

Link Posted: 6/5/2023 1:20:38 AM EDT
[#21]
Had to watch that a few  times...

You go Mama!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top