Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2020 10:49:02 PM EDT
In the last 96 hours...

*A Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer was shot in the back of the head while struggling with a rioter. His situation is critical.
*An active shooter opened fire on law enforcement at a Las Vegas courthouse
*4 St. Louis Police Officers were shot by an active shooter
*A New York Police Officer was struck by a vehicle
*3 Buffalo law enforcement officers were struck by a vehicle in front of the police station
*3 Davenport law enforcement officers were ambushed and 1 was shot
*132 officers were injured in Chicago during a riot
*9 Pittsburg officers were injured by objects during a riot
*Several officers in Rhode Island were injured during riots
*An active shooter opened fire at the Oakland Police Department
*2 officers were struck in the head with projectiles in Santa Ana
*2 Richmond officers were shot in Virginia
*1 officer was struck in the head by a brick in Albany
*4 Prince William County Police Officers sustained head injuries from projectiles
*7 officers were injured in Sacramento
*Several officers were shot at and injured in Lynchburg
*Several Champaign Police Officers were injured
*3 Oak Lawn IL Police Officers were injured
*21 officers were injured in Salt Lake City
*At least 50 Secret Service Agents were injured by Molotov cocktails in Washington DC
*3 Denver Police Officers were ran over by a vehicle
*33 New York Police Officers were injured during riots
*6 Athens Police Officers injured during a protest
*2 Pennsylvania Capitol Police Officers were injured during a riot in Harrisburg
*12 Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officers were injured during riots
*21 Minneapolis law enforcement officers injured in riots
*2 Federal Protective Services Officers were shot and 1 was killed.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 5:32:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Sure seems a certain segment of them do
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 6:51:34 AM EDT
[#2]
I don’t see Philly stats on there.  I think so far there were two ran over and 25 injured first 3 days.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 8:05:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Peoria IL had a driver ram a k9 unit day ago.

Basically about 30 plus vehicles were running lights, speeding, getting LE to chase while the broke into stores.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 8:45:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Obviously, it's a tough time to be an LEO now.  The very people who are claimed to be the "victims" are the ones that need them the most.  Hold the line!
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 8:48:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Title should be "Democrats", not "Americans".
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:42:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Like it or not....the ones who want to kill LEOs are our fellow  Americans. Truth hurts sometimes.....or doesn’t if you are one of the GD poster anarchists.  There are a number of posters on this site who support the killing of officers and I doubt they identify themselves as Democrats. Plan accordingly.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:00:08 AM EDT
[#8]

I think my OP has those two listed as Richland instead of Richmond. I’ll correct my OP. Thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:04:04 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I think my OP has those two listed as Richland instead of Richmond. I’ll correct my OP. Thanks
View Quote

Ahhh got it, that makes way more sense than Richlands.  

We have some VERY upset friends and family about our Richmond, VA officers being shot.  
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 5:15:34 PM EDT
[#10]
EMS and fire, watch your back too.  People see us as “on the same team” as PD (and they’re pretty much right).  Fact is, we are part of “the establishment”, and are targets too.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:08:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
EMS and fire, watch your back too.  People see us as “on the same team” as PD (and they’re pretty much right).  Fact is, we are part of “the establishment”, and are targets too.
View Quote

Very true.  Probably be a good time to start wearing ballistic vests.  

Link Posted: 6/7/2020 6:08:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I agree it’s a war on law enforcement from your fellow shitbag Americans. Most of these idiots are gang bangers, career criminals that just hate cops in general, and stupid uneducated fucks! Who in their right mind moving forward wants to apply for this profession when you basically are lied to and hated by most of the general public.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

There are people on this site who would do it if they had the courage and thought they could get away with it.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:22:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

There are people on this site who would do it if they had the courage and thought they could get away with it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep and we all know who they are.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:28:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I agree it’s a war on law enforcement from your fellow shitbag Americans. Most of these idiots are gang bangers, career criminals that just hate cops in general, and stupid uneducated fucks! Who in their right mind moving forward wants to apply for this profession when you basically are lied to and hated by most of the general public.
View Quote

There is a whole movement of defiance against all authority culturally now.  It's not just LE seeing it.  Teachers are on the front line of that battle.  I would HATE to be a teacher in this environment.  I can see how we end up with a bunch of liberals as teachers since they are the only ones who can tolerate (and sometimes encourage) it.  

We have an epidemic of too many people in this country who are completely incapable of thinking critically and analyzing facts.  Facts don't matter any more.  Feelings only.  That same mentality has even infected this site....and this is a site that is overwhelmingly somewhat to strongly conservative.
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 9:34:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Smartest woman in DC here.  I'm not being sarcastic either.  

‘Black Lives Matter Is a Joke’ — Black D.C. Resident Tells Far-Left Group ‘Go to Chicago’
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 2:36:37 AM EDT
[#17]
I have to admit she’s courageous for taking on these idiots. Plus look at all these losers filming her. Get a life for Christ sakes. What with all these stupid white people protesting with these groups. What a sorry sad bunch!
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 8:06:59 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

We just had a couple security guards get involved in some stuff because they looked enough like cops. Watch yourself. I know some folks love wearing cop/5.11 shit out in public. Don't.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:05:13 AM EDT
[#19]
I’m American....I don’t want to kill any cops....I don’t want them killing me either though!
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 9:30:28 AM EDT
[#20]
It's awfully noble of you to call them 'fellow Americans.'  They certainly don't think of you as theirs.  To them, you are enemy combatants.

Prayers for all LEO's in this time of violence.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 7:49:53 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I’m American....I don’t want to kill any cops....I don’t want them killing me either though!
View Quote

It’s pretty easy. Statistically if you don’t commit crimes or associate with those that do, don’t resist arrest after using your drug of choice, don’t point a weapon at someone, and don’t physically assault an officer your chances of getting shot are so small I’m not sure they can even be calculated.

Of course GD believes that we go to work with the hope of killing dogs and citizens daily.

https://www.city-journal.org/toxic-narrative-about-police-is-wrong?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Organic_Social
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 7:54:45 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

It’s pretty easy. Statistically if you don’t commit crimes or associate with those that do, don’t resist arrest after using your drug of choice, don’t point a weapon at someone, and don’t physically assault an officer your chances of getting shot are so small I’m not sure they can even be calculated.

Of course GD believes that we go to work with the hope of killing dogs and citizens daily.

https://www.city-journal.org/toxic-narrative-about-police-is-wrong?utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Organic_Social
View Quote

There is a surprising number of stupid fucking people on this site. Still a small number thankfully
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 3:59:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

There is a surprising number of stupid fucking people on this site. Still a small number thankfully
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't think that percentage is all that small these days
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 5:30:36 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I don't think that percentage is all that small these days
View Quote

You’re probably right. The libertarians are almost as bad as the liberals.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 6:41:16 AM EDT
[#25]
But they were peaceful protests.

Link Posted: 6/15/2020 8:16:16 PM EDT
[#26]
I got a work email the other day. Double digits of instances of cops getting pictures of their family and homes taken and shit spray painted outside their homes in my area. They’re doing the homework for later.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 8:36:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I got a work email the other day. Double digits of instances of cops getting pictures of their family and homes taken and shit spray painted outside their homes in my area. They’re doing the homework for later.
View Quote

Yep. I’ve gotten multiple bulletins about that.
Link Posted: 6/18/2020 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#28]
I won’t post the LE sensitive parts but this is from a recent bulletin we received.

As of 07 June 2020, FBI Field Offices reported the violence and criminal activity during protection of lawful protest has resulted in one federal officer killed, 147 federal officers injured, one local law enforcement officer killed, and 602 local officers injured across the nation.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 3:31:21 PM EDT
[#29]
My partner and I were shot at twice (two separate incidents) this past Saturday night.  Six rounds the first time, four rounds the second time.  We’ve had dozens of incidents in recent weeks with officers being shot at, several squads have been struck by bullets, squad cars intentionally being rammed, and substantial assaults including officers being attacked while trying to render first aid at shooting scenes and ODs.
Politicians are quiet about all of it, and they don’t care that we’re being targeted.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 6:51:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
My partner and I were shot at twice (two separate incidents) this past Saturday night.  Six rounds the first time, four rounds the second time.  We've had dozens of incidents in recent weeks with officers being shot at, several squads have been struck by bullets, squad cars intentionally being rammed, and substantial assaults including officers being attacked while trying to render first aid at shooting scenes and ODs.
Politicians are quiet about all of it, and they don't care that we're being targeted.
View Quote
WTF?

I am so glad my wife retired years ago.

Stay safe.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 9:51:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
My partner and I were shot at twice (two separate incidents) this past Saturday night.  Six rounds the first time, four rounds the second time.  We’ve had dozens of incidents in recent weeks with officers being shot at, several squads have been struck by bullets, squad cars intentionally being rammed, and substantial assaults including officers being attacked while trying to render first aid at shooting scenes and ODs.
Politicians are quiet about all of it, and they don’t care that we’re being targeted.
View Quote

This is not unsurprising. Be careful man. At this point supervisors should just be rolling from call to call doing scene security with a long gun.
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 11:08:05 AM EDT
[#32]
As a citizen I’m watching the monstrous actions going on and I’m frankly amazed and awed by officers restraint and dedication.  I’m also very sad to see how many evil people in gov positions are pandering to the lawless elements and happily throwing officers under the bus.  Do they just not understand that they REALLY don’t want to see what real anarchy looks like? When officers say F-it and either retire/quit or retire to a break room somewhere you’ll quickly see good people start dealing out ‘street justice’ and at that point society comes apart entirely.  Which means the politicians cease to have those cushy jobs.

Oh well. Y’all watch your backs. In this environment they couldn’t pay me enough to do your jobs. Thanks for trying so hard.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top