Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/25/2020 12:58:16 PM EDT
I am having a weird issue where the forum isn't rendering properly or I have some weird Javascript thing going on.

I have a Warning dialog box and the only option is a close button that doesn't work, and below that is a confirm action box with buttons to confirm/cancel,  neither of which do anything.

I cleared my cache and it keeps happening.   All other websites appear to be functioning fine.
Link Posted: 12/26/2020 3:59:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Ideas having the same issue

It was on one computer with 3 different browsers.
GAB EDGE& FIREFOX  Spectrum is the ISP.

WORKED GOOD on another computer, for a day but now have security certifacate errors that I cant get around on both computers

Phone is still working. FF browser over t mobile, but I did have a security error pop up then go away.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top