BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1687
Link Posted: 12/6/2021 11:53:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

Could be wrong but a lot of people are looking at the value/market cap of Mobile Eye which would be north of $50 billion. Comparing their best in class cameras with of course the best in class lidar. A $50 billion market cap equals $300/share.

View Quote

The suspense and intrigue surrounding MVIS is almost too much to take. All the rumors, possible dots to connect, and pure uncut hopium.

Europe:
VAG, Bosch, the Consortium, Dr. Luce, the new office.

AR/VR:
MSFT, IVAS, MSFT & Samsung, Meta

Lidar:
Apple, the Sector, not being in a SPAC, the A sample, the software.

The above is not a complete list. Once one of these rumors, connection of dots, or hopium ignites the buying then what happens.
MVIS is short:
14M shares for the Russell, 31M shares in known extended shorting, FTDs for 6 months, Dark Pools xxM short.

Didn't MVIS have a 150+M volume day last Dec? What would that do to the pps this Dec?

She's ready to go!

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:02:29 AM EDT
[#2]

Could be wrong but a lot of people are looking at the value/market cap of Mobile Eye which would be north of $50 billion. Comparing their best in class cameras with of course the best in class lidar. A $50 billion market cap equals $300/share.

View Quote

I would be happy with $30/share (I have about 2/3 of my shares set to sell between $28-35, with the last 1/3 as a long term hold), and the highest I have ever heard anyone valuing MVIS is $100-120 (and even that was said to be wishful thinking).
$300/share would be life changing for me (and for many others here as well I am sure). I just don't see it though (but won't argue if it happens and I am still holding shares).
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:12:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#3]
Originally Posted By Total53:

The suspense and intrigue surrounding MVIS is almost too much to take. All the rumors, possible dots to connect, and pure uncut hopium.

Europe:
VAG, Bosch, the Consortium, Dr. Luce, the new office.

AR/VR:
MSFT, IVAS, MSFT & Samsung, Meta

Lidar:
Apple, the Sector, not being in a SPAC, the A sample, the software.

The above is not a complete list. Once one of these rumors, connection of dots, or hopium ignites the buying then what happens.
MVIS is short:
14M shares for the Russell, 31M shares in known extended shorting, FTDs for 6 months, Dark Pools xxM short.

Didn't MVIS have a 150+M volume day last Dec? What would that do to the pps this Dec?

She's ready to go!

https://media.giphy.com/media/BFk8zq91CIi2s/giphy.gif
View Quote

Isn't it fascinating? What a roller coaster of emotions. Last year trading at 20 cents, a year later $28, and now we are back at single digits. And to think I learned about this stock (and general stock trading/investing) from a bunch of random people (I say that in the utmost respectful way) in a thread on an internet forum dedicated to a type of rifle. I basically have strangers I have never met convince me to invest close to $20,000 in a stock that was on deaths doorstep last year. I mean what the fuck if that's not crazy I don't know what is. Can't wait to celebrate together with all you degenerate crazy people soon.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 1:44:59 AM EDT
[#4]

I knew there was more to the company, thnx crownvic.

Any SENS under $4 is good SENS. You can play/sell the monthly calls for 0.45 - 0.65 premium, when it runs up, and in 3 months or less cut your pps in half.
Just have to stay on top of the contracts and roll when the pps and contract expiration get close.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 7:39:10 AM EDT
[#5]
Strong market rally today!
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 8:36:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Ouch.

Why Microvision is tanking
View Quote

It's amazing how they fail to mention anything about their expansion into europe, hiring spree, patent/IP or anything else.  Just earnings/revenue and acting like the only thing that can "save" the company is another reddit pump and dump.  I'm as pissed off with the share price as anybody but what a hatchet job.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#8]
Ouch.

View Quote

This guy is a fucking turd.

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 8:57:47 AM EDT
[#9]
Ouch.

View Quote

Article is a month old and on IP, not exactly reliable.

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Biden Administration v DWAC

The regulatory questions focus on the October announcement by Trump’s media venture that it would merge with Digital World Acquisition Corp. That company had launched on the U.S. stock market three weeks earlier with the sole purpose of finding a privately held company to buy. It’s often referred to by its trading symbol of “DWAC.”

DWAC said Monday that it is cooperating with “the preliminary, fact-finding inquiries” by the the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority.

The SEC early last month requested documents related to meetings of DWAC’s board, trading policies and communications between DWAC and Trump’s media venture, among other things. According to DWAC, the SEC’s request said the commission’s “investigation does not mean that the SEC has concluded that anyone violated the law or that the SEC has a negative opinion of DWAC or any person, event, or security.”
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 9:37:37 AM EDT
[#11]
My account is green, it's a Christmas miracle.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 9:46:52 AM EDT
[#12]
It's looking like a green day.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 9:50:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Up 3% premarket.

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 9:51:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Flipping some PYPL, INTC and SOFI helps the green
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:14:51 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

Schwab basically adding to the monumental pink sheet crash of 2021. Hcmc was never more than a lotto ticket and now we finally have closure. It is what it is
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By evo7011:

I dumped that trash months ago because Schwab basically said "sell it or we liquidate it for you."

Schwab basically adding to the monumental pink sheet crash of 2021. Hcmc was never more than a lotto ticket and now we finally have closure. It is what it is
That was one of those I stayed the hell away from after seeing there was like 340 BILLION shares outstanding. I don't know why people thought a small grocery store was going to beat out Philip Morris. Even when I was balls fucking deep in making terrible OTC choices earlier this year that one was a red flag for me lol.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:15:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Loving the discount on sens, really hoping mvis can hit sooner than later so i can roll that into sens. Thats really been my plan. At this point maybe i can roll bbig into something if bbig hits soon.
I think sens will temporarily pop when it gets the 180 approval and i do think theres more to go like you said. I also think the 180 approval pop might be a good dump point for short term and buy back cheaper but I definitely will be holding long term on that baby.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By crownvic96:
The 180 day is basically the 90 day that's already approved since 2019. It's just taking for fucking ever because coviads bureaucratic bullshit. Between Assencia's worldwide sales and distribution channels, the 180 day coming soon and the 365 day on the horizon SENS will be printing long term for those that hold. But seeing as how it peaked at $5.56 this year just on bullshit it shouldn't be difficult to double up at the $5 range. That doesn't take into account any integration with a pump manufacturer which would really be gangbusters. Right now Dexcoms at over $50.8B market cap and SENS is only around $1.2B and dexcom is about 6ish years ahead with their tech which is currently only doing 10 day sensors, but they do integrate with pumps like Tandem.

Revenues from 180 day sensors which is really the minimum break even to make the insertion worthwhile compared to using a dexcom, plus eventually getting integrated with 1 or more pumps in a year or three down the road and it gives me a hard core 'beetus boner.

Loving the discount on sens, really hoping mvis can hit sooner than later so i can roll that into sens. Thats really been my plan. At this point maybe i can roll bbig into something if bbig hits soon.
I think sens will temporarily pop when it gets the 180 approval and i do think theres more to go like you said. I also think the 180 approval pop might be a good dump point for short term and buy back cheaper but I definitely will be holding long term on that baby.
That's the one thing I find kind of bizarre with the price dropping. 99% of the time you have buy the rumor sell the news so in theory this would still be climbing a bit then have the big selloff after formal FDA award. I guess there's just a lot of impatient folks.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:31:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Everything I own is green. What is this black magic?
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:37:18 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By KaiK:
View Quote

Dow Jones  35,583.46   356.43  +1.01%
S&P 500 4,655.55    63.88  +1.39%

Nasdaq  15,540.38    315.23  +2.07%

Gold  1,779.87  1.76   +0.10%
Crude Oil  71.60   2.11   +3.04%
Bitcoin  51,193.65  2,952.25  +6.12%
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:43:40 AM EDT
[#19]

I basically have strangers I have never met convince me to invest close to $20,000 in a stock that was on deaths doorstep .
View Quote

seems like I heard a quote once about some rich fellow pulling out of the stock market when a shoeshine boy was giving stock advice (back in the 20's)

Nah, carry on with the confirmation bias and ridicule of anyone who ever says anything to the contrary of what people want to hear.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:44:21 AM EDT
[#20]
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:47:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Go Mavis Go!!!
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:49:25 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:52:43 AM EDT
[#23]
Damn go BBIG! Then hold it, and do it again for the next two weeks.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#24]
"My God, it's full of stonks!"
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:54:54 AM EDT
[#25]
BBIG just backfilled that cliff it fell off of late Thursday afternoon.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:57:41 AM EDT
[#26]
Even my Blackberry is up.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 10:58:12 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By QwikKotaTx:
Even my Blackberry is up.
View Quote

That's what she said.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:01:53 AM EDT
[#28]
The reason for the rally according to FBN is the Omnicron virus is not that bad of a virus. Highly contagious, but not at all deadly like the Delta.
Wallstreet is very happy to hear this and the frinkin rally is back on the menu.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:06:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Two things I've noticed about December puts for BBIG.

1) The ask/bid spread is massive
2) The premiums for 12/17 are lower than 12/10

I'm just a dum dum but that would seem to indicate to me that people expect the stock to go up in the near future.  Possibly by a large amount.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#30]
anyone here using Merrill Lynch / Merrill Edge as their interwebs brokerage? i cant get into the piece of shit and it's popping weird errors. customer service has had me on hold forever, wondering if yall are seeing the same thing
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:19:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By war86:
Two things I've noticed about December puts for BBIG.

1) The ask/bid spread is massive
2) The premiums for 12/17 are lower than 12/10

I'm just a dum dum but that would seem to indicate to me that people expect the stock to go up in the near future.  Possibly by a large amount.
View Quote

well I'm not gonna lie , I'm starting to sweat my 12/17 $4 calls

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:23:33 AM EDT
[#32]
Mvis trying to break free.

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:27:41 AM EDT
[#33]
View Quote

Here's my SENS $4 call order:

Just gonna let that sit there and see if it hits today.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:36:52 AM EDT
[#34]
Starting think I made a mistake not buying $3 bbig calls yesterday.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:42:54 AM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By apexcrusade:

That's what she said.
View Quote
Hah. Not if the Bourbon is half empty.

My BITF and DMGGF are up due to Bitcoin. I was going to buy some CRO and MANA but knew it would drop if I did. I didn't so any who have it, you are welcome.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:49:19 AM EDT
[#36]

My BITF and DMGGF are up due to Bitcoin. I was going to buy some CRO and MANA but knew it would drop if I did. I didn't so any who have it, you are welcome.
View All Quotes

That's what she said.

Do you have any PYPL you can sell?  I need that one to spike up.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 11:59:24 AM EDT
[#37]

View Quote
That's Paysafe, right?
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#38]
The AMC puts I sold yesterday are looking good. They lost half their value so far (Sold at $154 currently at $80 each)

Now I'm selling $3 SENS puts for December 17th at $25/contract

Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:06:11 PM EDT
[#39]
MVIS up 12% on no news.  Apparently the market values this at a higher price which was recently artificially depressed.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:06:32 PM EDT
[#40]
That's Paysafe, right?
View All Quotes

That's Paysafe, right?

No, no.  PayBuddy.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:08:04 PM EDT
[#41]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By myfakename:

I knew there was more to the company, thnx crownvic.

Any SENS under $4 is good SENS. You can play/sell the monthly calls for 0.45 - 0.65 premium, when it runs up, and in 3 months or less cut your pps in half.
Just have to stay on top of the contracts and roll when the pps and contract expiration get close.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/96423/25a_jpg-2195083.JPG

And that motherfucker gapped up jumping right over my buy order.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:13:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Ahhhh, breathing room. Every position is green. At the moment, at least. Hopefully it stays that way!
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:25:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Don’t take this as investment advice because I’m not the one to give it, but IGEN has had some positive news coming out lately.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:34:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Up $10 on the 2500 shares of DPLS I bought this morning.  

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:54:08 PM EDT
[#45]
The volume on BBIG is pretty low today too. Any kind of press release would send it rocketing.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:55:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By colt_thompson:
The AMC puts I sold yesterday are looking good. They lost half their value so far (Sold at $154 currently at $80 each)

Now I'm selling $3 SENS puts for December 17th at $25/contract

View Quote

That's pretty good for one week out.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 12:58:39 PM EDT
[#47]
The volume on BBIG is pretty low today too. Any kind of press release would send it rocketing.
View Quote

MVIS is the same - looking for anything to bump volume and boost some afternoon buying.
Resting on your intra-day high laurels is so LAZR.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 1:03:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 1:06:40 PM EDT
[#49]
GGIP is the gift that keeps on giving. I was able to roll my options for another $.6 a share.
Link Posted: 12/7/2021 1:32:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Anyone selling BBIG $3 puts for 12-17? They pay $35
I wouldn't even care if I got assigned
Page / 1687
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top