Link Posted: 11/6/2021 8:45:41 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Total53] [#1]
Too early?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 8:57:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
so with the passage of the infrastructure bill, what are we thinking for the market overall monday. Generally blood bath or was this already priced in? Not trying to be political, just trying to learn about market movements in general.
View Quote

Also,  any speculative stock plays that anyone is basing on the passage?  I was also curious if anyone knows of any publicly-traded manufacturers of C19 tests.  Due to the "mandate" concerning employers with 100 or more workers,  I'm thinking there's gonna be a whole bunch of people opting for weekly testing instead of the alternative
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:17:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By rollin-tumblin:

Also,  any speculative stock plays that anyone is basing on the passage?  I was also curious if anyone knows of any publicly-traded manufacturers of C19 tests.  Due to the "mandate" concerning employers with 100 or more workers,  I'm thinking there's gonna be a whole bunch of people opting for weekly testing instead of the alternative
View Quote

At the risk of getting C19 tagged, I know of one person at work that is refusing the vax. She is a hidden gem/genius that I use as a resource to get shit done. I would hate for her to get canned.

As for the InfrsBS bill, isn't there some reconciliation in the Senate? Will Manchin and Co. try to block it? Hard to follow when they have 2 bills floating crap in every direction.
And, the EV direction, flawed or otherwise, seems to imply autonomous driven vehicles. We can thank that autistic and extremely rich PoS Elon for that. He seems to have linked the 2 outcomes and both the 'tutes & retail put them both in one basket, at least from my viewpoint.
So maybe the Lidar sector gets a bump, who knows?
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 9:26:30 AM EDT
[#4]
LUCID has been talked about here I think but I wasn't paying attention.

How we feeling on LUCID?

A family member is being poached from Honda to go there. They are doubling his salary and offering 60k in stock.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 10:17:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Malbec:

How we feeling on LUCID?

A family member is being poached from Honda to go there. They are doubling his salary and offering 60k in stock.
View Quote

Earnings soon,  next week I think.  Anticipation is that they will crush estimates.   Big EV $$ included in the "build back better" bill that was just passed.  Pretty bullish
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 3:21:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Concerning Speculative internet tips….

Clf
Oi
Axl

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Motley fool forecasts Amazon at possibly $10,000 a share by 2025.
Makes me want to sell my nvidia stock when it goes way up even more and purchase Amazon stock.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By TW200:
Makes me want to sell my nvidia stock when it goes way up even more and purchase Amazon stock.
View Quote
I'd like to see AAPL and MVIS at $10,000.00 per share. OoooooKkkkkkk, Thaaaaaaaannnkkkkk yoooooouuuu.  
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 5:32:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TW200] [#9]
Originally Posted By EagleArmsHBAR:
I'd like to see AAPL and MVIS at $10,000.00 per share. OoooooKkkkkkk, Thaaaaaaaannnkkkkk yoooooouuuu.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Wouldn't we all captain Obvious.
Every dollar spent purchasing on the Internet 40.4 cents goes in Amazon's pocket.
AWS cloud services ...metaverse major player.

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 5:36:08 PM EDT
[#10]

Earnings soon,  next week I think.  Anticipation is that they will crush estimates.   Big EV $$ included in the "build back better" bill that was just passed.  Pretty bullish
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Malbec:

How we feeling on LUCID?

Been in LUCID since the SPAC. I think it is THE NEXT EV giant to be, that will see huge, huge gains in the coming years. Of course there will be dips, but I believe in this stock and in the vehicle's technology. They have the longest range of any EV on the market at 520 miles, and they're using LiDAR in their "Dream Drive" technology. Elon says LiDAR sucks. Well, fuck him anyway, I'm a LUCID man.
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 6:57:20 PM EDT
[#11]
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 10:05:18 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#12]
Originally Posted By JarheadPatriot:
Been in LUCID since the SPAC. I think it is THE NEXT EV giant to be, that will see huge, huge gains in the coming years. Of course there will be dips, but I believe in this stock and in the vehicle's technology. They have the longest range of any EV on the market at 520 miles, and they're using LiDAR in their "Dream Drive" technology. Elon says LiDAR sucks. Well, fuck him anyway, I'm a LUCID man.
View Quote

Sounds like Monday may be a good time to buy some LCID.

Link Posted: 11/6/2021 10:50:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By Vengeance6661:

Sounds like Monday may be a good time to buy some LCID.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/6/2021 11:35:40 PM EDT
[#14]

Yes I'm thinking all EV stocks will be a little on sale come Monday.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 12:24:07 AM EDT
[#15]
Does the new infrastructure bill have the part about taxes on "unrealized gains"?

A $20B stock sale on Monday is going to crush the market.  I'm torn because Ole Muskie is right and I'd love for him to pull a John Galt.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 12:27:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 58Teague] [#16]
Originally Posted By RatherBeLifting:
A $20B stock sale on Monday is going to crush the market.  I'm torn because Ole Muskie is right and I'd love for him to pull a John Galt.
View Quote

It just hit me that we're still only one year into a Biden Presidency
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 1:32:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By 58Teague:

It just hit me that were still only one year into a Biden Presidency
View Quote

Yes, let the hate flow through you.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 10:18:07 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By evo7011:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By 58Teague:

It just hit me that were still only one year into a Biden Presidency

The good news is that I think his presidency is almost over.  The bad news is we've got 3 years of Kamala "The Cackler" coming up.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:34:42 AM EDT
[#19]

Every dollar spent purchasing on the Internet 40.4 cents goes in Amazon's pocket.
View All Quotes

I wonder if Amazon will get Baby Belled at some point.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 12:03:47 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:

View All Quotes

At this point they probably own anyone that would or could make that decision.

Amazon and Google for sure are long past meeting any definition for Monopoly anyone might care to come up with and make ma bell look like a corner candy store.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 12:09:34 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By steviesterno16:
so with the passage of the infrastructure bill, what are we thinking for the market overall monday. Generally blood bath or was this already priced in? Not trying to be political, just trying to learn about market movements in general.
View Quote

Why would the bill make it go down?
Seems like the injection of cash would stimulate things.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 3:47:59 PM EDT
[#22]

View Quote

Could happen.
Bezos motto is grow fast.
As much as 40.4% of all Internet sales is a cash cow for Amazon, the AWS  Amazon Web Services branch makes much more cash profits percentage wise.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 3:49:31 PM EDT
[#23]

He’s doing it!
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 4:06:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: wilmermj] [#24]
Will a lvl 87 meme lord please do; Elon on the bogdanoff dump cell pic with a fancy rebellion heritage meme filter.  Your meme will travel far today.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 4:18:46 PM EDT
[#25]
$MVIS is near the bottom of the list. This guy reports Darkpool Activity.

Holdontoyourbutts.jpeg

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 5:02:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PepePewPew] [#26]
I wondered what POWW was on that list:

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWW & POWWP ) (“AMMO” or the “Company”), a leading vertically integrated producer of high-performance ammunition and components and operator of GunBroker.com, the largest online marketplace serving the firearms and shooting sports industries, today announced it will release financial results for its fiscal second quarter 2022 ended September 30, 2021, after the stock market closes on Monday, November 15, 2021. The Company will also host a conference call for investors at 5:00 p.m. EDT that same day.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 5:06:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By PepePewPew:

I wondered what POWW was on that list:

SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., Nov. 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- AMMO, Inc. (Nasdaq: POWW & POWWP ) (“AMMO” or the “Company”), a leading vertically integrated producer of high-performance ammunition and components and operator of GunBroker.com, the largest online marketplace serving the firearms and shooting sports industries, today announced it will release financial results for its fiscal second quarter 2022 ended September 30, 2021, after the stock market closes on Monday, November 15, 2021. The Company will also host a conference call for investors at 5:00 p.m. EDT that same day.
View Quote

I’m pretty sure that POWW doesn’t make their own primers, but it’s been a few months since I’ve looked into it.

Earnings for $VSTO is soon, curious how the stock will do.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 5:25:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#28]
Is this good or bad for us?

$MVIS is near the bottom of the list. This guy reports Darkpool Activity.

Holdontoyourbutts.jpeg

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 5:29:47 PM EDT
[#29]

View Quote

Not sure right now. I know someone mentioned in another Discord that MVIS has been shorted since $17.50 in July.

The LiDar conference is coming up soon, not sure how that plays out either, the last conference sure as fuck did

nothing for the stock.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 5:32:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Not sure right now. I know someone mentioned in another Discord that MVIS has been shorted since $17.50 in July.

The LiDar conference is coming up soon, not sure how that plays out either, the last conference sure as fuck did

nothing for the stock.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/124501/E217ACA1-623A-4BAB-BFFB-B4A0CCEFB679_jpe-2158508.JPG
View All Quotes

nothing for the stock.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/124501/E217ACA1-623A-4BAB-BFFB-B4A0CCEFB679_jpe-2158508.JPG

I wouldn't expect much out of this conference
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 5:38:31 PM EDT
[#31]

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 5:56:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Originally Posted By snakes19:

View Quote

Why not? Summit will surely announce a partnership with VAG and a huge order placed on the books.

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:13:29 PM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By Total53:

Why not? Summit will surely announce a partnership with VAG and a huge order placed on the books.

https://media.giphy.com/media/38fblIIrHLMPe/giphy.gif
View All Quotes

https://media.giphy.com/media/38fblIIrHLMPe/giphy.gif

Maybe not with the VAG But I have hope.

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 6:15:51 PM EDT
[#34]

He’s doing it!
View Quote

Tomorrow is going to be sporty.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 7:06:13 PM EDT
[#35]

Could happen.
As much as 40.4% of all Internet sales is a cash cow for Amazon, the AWS  Amazon Web Services branch makes much more cash profits percentage wise.
View All Quotes

Could happen.

There’s no question that they will split AWS and the Amazon retail side.  They are already prepping for the eventuality internally.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 7:18:41 PM EDT
[#36]

Tomorrow is going to be sporty.
View Quote

I've already got a $20k sell order in for one of my index funds.  Hopefully the bloodbath continues into Tuesday so I can take advantage.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 7:26:40 PM EDT
[#37]

There’s no question that they will split AWS and the Amazon retail side.  They are already prepping for the eventuality internally.
View All Quotes

Could happen.

That would be great, owning two separate kicks ass Companies for the price.of one. Much better than a stock split.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 8:43:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Vengeance6661] [#38]
Not to get anyone's dick hard but....your nightly dose of hopium.

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2021/07/vw-groups-10-year-plan-a-single-ev-platform-across-all-its-brands/

Originally called Car Software, the new division is now known as CARIAD, and it's currently working on three different software platforms. E3 1.1 is for MEB vehicles, and E3 1.2 will be introduced with PPE (together with a new infotainment system) in 2023. And in 2025, a new software stack called "E3 2.0" will be used across the group's vehicles. Diess said that by 2030, 60 percent of VW Group vehicles will use CARIAD's software stack. VW is also building out its own automotive cloud platform with a group based in Seattle, Washington.

One aspect of E3 2.0 is support for geofenced autonomous driving. VW plans to introduce its first commercial autonomous ride-hailing mobility service in Europe in 2025, followed by the US, working with Argo AI on the autonomous driving system
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 8:51:45 PM EDT
[#39]

https://arstechnica.com/cars/2021/07/vw-groups-10-year-plan-a-single-ev-platform-across-all-its-brands/

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 9:40:54 PM EDT
[#40]
MVIS is also going to the CES Jan 5 - 8 2022.

The reddits has all info
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 10:01:01 PM EDT
[#41]

The reddits has all info
View Quote

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 10:16:48 PM EDT
[#42]

The reddits has all info
View Quote

now this one has my attention since automotive LiDAR isn't a consumer product, it is a business to business product.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 10:29:13 PM EDT
[#43]

now this one has my attention since automotive LiDAR isn't a consumer product, it is a business to business product.
View Quote

Then head to Vegas and cozy up to some booth babes.

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 10:51:32 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Good luck with that.
Nvda is more likely to triple in value years before amzn would.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 10:54:01 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

On a sale? What am I missing? Didn’t this $3 trillion swamp spending bill mention whatever positive for ev’s?
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 10:56:10 PM EDT
[#46]

Then head to Vegas and cozy up to some booth babes.

https://media.giphy.com/media/KUnEXr2ctIdfW/giphy.gif
View Quote

All attendees and exhibitors will need to show proof of vaccination in order to attend CES 2022.

Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:02:21 PM EDT
[#47]

View Quote

Ugh but mvis doesn’t do automotive cloud anything. This literally sounds like exactly something nvda would be taking part in.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:04:32 PM EDT
[#48]

View All Quotes

Well, LUCID is at $41 now, and cost basis is $30. It would have to drop quite a bit for me to not be averaging up.
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:06:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TheTech-1] [#49]

View Quote

Yea the last conference was pretty terrible actually. Im not getting my hopes up for this. It is what it is though, at least they’re going to these conferences… hopefully something does happen. Maybe mbenz can send someone down there who’s fully vaccinated and has travel pass and certification etc etc and we can get this party started eventually
I just dont know the effectiveness of conferences anymore in this climate post covid. Definitely not the same effect as conferences pre covid
Link Posted: 11/7/2021 11:44:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

On a sale? What am I missing? Didn’t this $3 trillion swamp spending bill mention whatever positive for ev’s?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TheTech-1:

Ole Muskie took to Twitter in an effort to show how stupid the Demonrats idea of taxing “unrealized gains” would be to the masses.  He posted a tweet with a poll asking if he should sell 20% of his TSLA stock to pay the taxes.  The poll results were “yes”.  It appears he’s going to abide by the results (no indication on how or timing) but that’s effectively a $20 BILLION sell order.

The absolute mad lad is going to single handidly crush the market.
Page / 1686
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top