Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2022 10:43:57 AM EDT
As the New C.D.C. Chief, I’ll Tell You the Truth

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/11/opinion/rochelle-walensky-cdc-director.html

... On Jan. 20, I will begin leading the C.D.C., which was founded in 1946 to meet precisely the kinds of challenges posed by this pandemic. I agreed to serve as C.D.C. director because I believe in the agency’s mission and commitment to knowledge, statistics and guidance. I will do so by leading with facts, science and integrity — and being accountable for them, as the C.D.C. has done since its founding 75 years ago.

I acknowledge that our team of scientists will have to work very hard to restore public trust in the C.D.C., at home and abroad, because it has been undermined over the last year. In that time, numerous reports stated that White House officials interfered with official guidance issued by the C.D.C...

As C.D.C. director, I will be responsible for making sure that the public trusts the agency’s guidance and that its staff feels supported. On my first day, I will ask Anne Schuchat, the principal deputy director, with 32 years of experience at the C.D.C., to begin a comprehensive review to ensure that all existing guidance related to Covid-19 is evidence-based and free of politics... Restoring the public’s trust in the C.D.C. is crucial
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 12:38:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Riiiiiggggghhhhtttttt.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:34:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Straight up comedy gold. Once a liar always a liar.

You can't get back what you lost, that's why you don't want to loose that trust to begin with.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 2:52:44 PM EDT
[#3]
"Ok, ok, we're done lying and making everything political now. Promise."

LOL
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 7:25:20 PM EDT
[#4]
So, we can assume much, if not all, of what they put out to date isn't true?

Link Posted: 9/28/2022 8:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So, we can assume much, if not all, of what they put out to date isn't true?

View Quote

It was all a lie.  The only truth ever was that a virus that was named covid exists.
Link Posted: 9/28/2022 9:56:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 11:07:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Our government is full of some truely evil people.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top