BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:58:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What is the process for redistricting due to the Census? How long before the Representative numbers are adjusted per state population?

I imagine places like California and New York are going to see fewer House members because of this and other states may see an increased number of members?
View Quote

Bump......good question............
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:59:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discrediting the electoral process will go down as one of the most successful unintentional psyops in history and it may well be the thing that destroys this country.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 1:59:08 PM EDT
[#3]
You think they'll steal the presidency but not the house?  lol wut

Voting is pointless for now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The Democrats LOST house seats.

There are still plenty of places where the fix isn't totally in.
View Quote
They'll have that ironed out by the next election.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:01:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You think they'll steal the presidency but not the house?  lol wut

Voting is pointless for now.
View Quote

MUCH harder to do.

Thats why republicans gained in Federal reps and state senators and reps.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:03:17 PM EDT
[#6]
These politics are a constant tug-of-war. Any Republican statehouses worth their salt will write new elections legislation before the 2022 mid-terms. Blue states won't do jack. But you can bet there will be a lot of scrutiny in 2022. The Dem's systemic cat is out of the bag.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:05:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Sadly so many are not reading the OP. I understand the Dems can steal the senate and the WH. That is why the house should be our target. It is MUCH harder for fraud in house elections. The Dems do not control entire states or all districts. Even blue states. We must win the house. All the vote doomers (I admitted upfront as to being one also) need to give voting one last chance at the national level. If there are as many supporters of America First, as we think there are, we gotta try to prove it in 22.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:06:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Sadly so many are not reading the OP. I understand the Dems can steal the senate and the WH. That is why the house should be our target. It is MUCH harder for fraud in house elections. The Dems do not control entire states or all districts. Even blue states. We must win the house. All the vote doomers (I admitted upfront as to being one also) need to give voting one last chance at the national level. If there are as many supporters of America First, as we think there are, we gotta try to prove it in 22.
View Quote

This.......obviously you are correct.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

MUCH harder to do.

Thats why republicans gained in Federal reps and state senators and reps.
View Quote

I disagree. They were not focused there and it wasn't the main target. That will now change. In fact, i would look for them to be even more bold seeing as how the previous example went through unchecked. If you would be sure the FBI was on your side, the states would cover for you and the courts would turn a blind eye, why would you slow down now? Time to crank it up to 11. You know what? I hope they do. More people are waking up and eventually we may have a chance at real change rather than the slow speedbumps we have been implementing every so often. I guess the real question is do enough people wake up and demand real change before we go communist?

Please show me some places where governments have gotten to this stage then things went back to what we would call "normal" without serious action. The satellites of the former USSR are about all that come to mind for me, and that wasn't without it's own turmoil. Sure we have had stolen presidencies before, but the ones doing the stealing didn't have the measure of control they have now. I don't think there will be any voting our way out any more. I am not a defeatist at all. I think in the end we will win, just not the way you propose.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:16:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I have voted with futility in Illinois elections for decades. I watched my vote get sucked into a Dominion Voting machine, not knowing at the time what I know now.

I also had zero say in whether or not that Dominion Machine would be purchased for elections, because I certainly don't recall being asked.  There is one thing that makes voting a waste of time - adjudication. And it's perfectly legal to adjudicate a ballot.

"Hmm...I think this voter meant Biden, not Trump. I'll go ahead and fix that." The Dominion machines just make that legal action easier to do. Easier = more.  Also the more manual the process (aka mail-in ballots) the more prone it is to adjudication. "Holy shit, I can't believe 100,000 votes got marked wrong, we'll have to go ahead and fix that."

Mmm hmm.

To make it more exciting, here in Illinois they give us the illusion of choice when in reality the decisions are already made. Voting day turned into Voting Month, and now its Voting Season.  When Obama was "elected" I knew that Chicago/Illinois politics would become National, and I was right.

It's going to take some soul searching to determine whether or not I'll participate in the "Vote Show" again. Maybe if I move to a different state, the decision will be easier.

Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:24:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Don't be fooled. That was part of the plan. "See, you guys totally won some pretty useless house seats. That proves there was no fraud". Bullshit. So go sit and the corner and start falsely thinking there is any hope voting anymore.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:25:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Amnesty will take place before the next time to vote come around. Say hello to another 40 million new democrats
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:26:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Don't be fooled. That was part of the plan. "See, you guys totally won some pretty useless house seats. That proves there was no fraud". Bullshit. So go sit and the corner and start falsely thinking there is any hope voting anymore.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That is just ridiculous.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:27:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Hypothetically, say Trump won, the Republicans have a super majority in both houses...now what? You just have one wing of a demon bird that still doesn't give a shit about you.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:29:49 PM EDT
[#15]
Short of a "strongman" that is going to bulldoze wokeness, communism and swampism, no votes from me. Republicans can stick a dirty rake up their collective asses.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:30:13 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
That is just ridiculous.
View Quote

Is it? Thats how the commies work. They give the illusion of fairness. You are sorely mistaken if you think they have no plan. They have a massive plan down to the local levels to get this done. Remember the "fundamentally change America" statement Obama made? Well this is it.

These guys play for keeps. They want to get rid of you buy any means necessary. So, fixing the entire election is ridiculous to you? Nobody here would take a 99 percent win like in Iran etc, not yet at least. So they give up a couple of useless seats to hold up as proof no fraud took place.

I am sorry you cannot understand the enemy that we are up against. They are evil, cunning, and they are so far ahead of us it isn't even funny.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Is it? Thats how the commies work. They give the illusion of fairness. You are sorely mistaken if you think they have no plan. They have a massive plan down to the local levels to get this done. Remember the "fundamentally change America" statement Obama made? Well this is it.

These guys play for keeps. They want to get rid of you buy any means necessary. So, fixing the entire election is ridiculous to you? Nobody here would take a 99 percent win like in Iran etc, not yet at least. So they give up a couple of useless seats to hold up as proof no fraud took place.

I am sorry you cannot understand the enemy that we are up against. They are evil, cunning, and they are so far ahead of us it isn't even funny.
View Quote
People believing that their votes are meaningless is the most dangerous thing that I've ever seen in this country. I know a lot of folks are upset, but this is absolutely the wrong way to react to this situation.  There is absolutely no proof that the elections were fixed. The only thing that there is proof of is that state rules regarding the counting of mail in votes were violated.  That is something that needs to be fixed by state legislatures, but not voting in future elections does nothing but guarantee those very valid issues are never addressed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:37:44 PM EDT
[#18]
I may have lost a friend because of it, but I don't care. I told a friend of mine who is a local county judge that I'll never vote for another democrat for any office, including him. Until it hurts the people down low in the democrat party, nothing is going to change at the National level. He's a conservative that still runs as a democrat out of tradition. His family has always been democrats. Let's see if he changes parties or gets voted out. Only time will tell.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:39:57 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I disagree. They were not focused there and it wasn't the main target. That will now change. In fact, i would look for them to be even more bold seeing as how the previous example went through unchecked. If you would be sure the FBI was on your side, the states would cover for you and the courts would turn a blind eye, why would you slow down now? Time to crank it up to 11. You know what? I hope they do. More people are waking up and eventually we may have a chance at real change rather than the slow speedbumps we have been implementing every so often. I guess the real question is do enough people wake up and demand real change before we go communist?

Please show me some places where governments have gotten to this stage then things went back to what we would call "normal" without serious action. The satellites of the former USSR are about all that come to mind for me, and that wasn't without it's own turmoil. Sure we have had stolen presidencies before, but the ones doing the stealing didn't have the measure of control they have now. I don't think there will be any voting our way out any more. I am not a defeatist at all. I think in the end we will win, just not the way you propose.
View Quote

Well I hope you are wrong.........can't say emphatically that you are wrong after the bullshit they pulled last November.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:42:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I have voted with futility in Illinois elections for decades. I watched my vote get sucked into a Dominion Voting machine, not knowing at the time what I know now.

I also had zero say in whether or not that Dominion Machine would be purchased for elections, because I certainly don't recall being asked.  There is one thing that makes voting a waste of time - adjudication. And it's perfectly legal to adjudicate a ballot.

"Hmm...I think this voter meant Biden, not Trump. I'll go ahead and fix that." The Dominion machines just make that legal action easier to do. Easier = more.  Also the more manual the process (aka mail-in ballots) the more prone it is to adjudication. "Holy shit, I can't believe 100,000 votes got marked wrong, we'll have to go ahead and fix that."

Mmm hmm.

To make it more exciting, here in Illinois they give us the illusion of choice when in reality the decisions are already made. Voting day turned into Voting Month, and now its Voting Season.  When Obama was "elected" I knew that Chicago/Illinois politics would become National, and I was right.

It's going to take some soul searching to determine whether or not I'll participate in the "Vote Show" again. Maybe if I move to a different state, the decision will be easier.

View Quote

Aren't there 18 voting districts in Illinois? Do the dems control all of them?
President-they can steal with a big city, senate-they can steal with a big city. House, must steal 18 districts.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
People believing that their votes are meaningless is the most dangerous thing that I've ever seen in this country. I know a lot of folks are upset, but this is absolutely the wrong way to react to this situation.  There is absolutely no proof that the elections were fixed. The only thing that there is proof of is that state rules regarding the counting of mail in votes were violated.  That is something that needs to be fixed by state legislatures, but not voting in future elections does nothing but guarantee those very valid issues are never addressed.
View Quote

Then they have you hook line and sinker. I have friends who have been documenting and finding massive voter fraud. Dead people, people voting from other states, etc etc. It is pretty massive but the courts will not hear it at all. Locally here in TX I know for a fact that there was a lot of fraud as was told to me by a high level GOP member. This was brought up to me after I was talking about the other things in other states. He said it wasn't just there. It was here as well.

Remember  the biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. Once you can come to the very hard realization that everything is against you, all branches of the .gov, in major cities locally as well, the security apparatuses, the courts at the federal and some local levels.

Note I specifically stated major cities not the local level. They don't give one rats ass about the rural areas and who gets elected there, at least not yet. For now the population dense urban areas that have driven the fraud in this election will continue to do so, and you are powerless to stop it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:00:14 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Then they have you hook line and sinker. I have friends who have been documenting and finding massive voter fraud. Dead people, people voting from other states, etc etc. It is pretty massive but the courts will not hear it at all. Locally here in TX I know for a fact that there was a lot of fraud as was told to me by a high level GOP member. This was brought up to me after I was talking about the other things in other states. He said it wasn't just there. It was here as well.

Remember  the biggest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. Once you can come to the very hard realization that everything is against you, all branches of the .gov, in major cities locally as well, the security apparatuses, the courts at the federal and some local levels.

Note I specifically stated major cities not the local level. They don't give one rats ass about the rural areas and who gets elected there, at least not yet. For now the population dense urban areas that have driven the fraud in this election will continue to do so, and you are powerless to stop it.
View Quote
If you want to go down that path, that's fine with me. I think it's insane.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:05:40 PM EDT
[#24]
how deluded are you, OP? Voting is a fucking joke.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:07:50 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Well they have two years
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well they have two years

Don’t bother getting involved.
Serfdom is simpler
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:08:45 PM EDT
[#26]
I’m still going to vote, but “I’m not a democrat” is not going to enough for you to earn my vote.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 3:43:43 PM EDT
[#27]
Voting is alive, representative government is dead.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 4:11:26 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
These politics are a constant tug-of-war. Any Republican statehouses worth their salt will write new elections legislation before the 2022 mid-terms. Blue states won't do jack. But you can bet there will be a lot of scrutiny in 2022. The Dem's systemic cat is out of the bag.
View Quote

Too bad they won't do jack here.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If people stop pushing the “voting is a waste of time” nonsense, Republicans have a good chance of taking back both the house and senate in 2022.
View Quote

Then what happens?
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:04:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Unless election integrity is fixed and fixed fast there is no reason to vote.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:08:21 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Then what happens?
View Quote

Hopefully nothing.

Democrat president and Republican Congress would be absolutely worthless together, which suits me just fine.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:11:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Hey OP, you can have my vote. I won't be using it.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:12:13 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

That all changes when they enact sweeping election reform that requires all federal elections to be carried out on Dominion Machines, just in time for the midterms  
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:25:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Discrediting the electoral process will go down as one of the most successful unintentional psyops in history and it may well be the thing that destroys this country.
View Quote

Let's be honest.  The psyops is telling people to not to even question, investigate, or discuss the outcomes.  The country can survive election fraud, not sure if it can survive the normalization of election fraud.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:26:32 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I hope this can be discussed here, so that more can see it than in the politics section. The post is meant to motivate.

I have been as bad as any others in saying that our votes no longer matter in national elections, since the Dems were able to flat out steal elections in the open. While I still agree that no patriotic American will be elected to the presidency again, and no patriotic American will be elected to the senate, outside possibly very red states, our hope must now be in the House of Representatives.

The Dems were able to steal the presidency and Senate seats because big cities firmly in Dem control could in just those few big cities win the state for the Dems. The house members are elected in districts not statewide. This means that every district would have to be corrupt (assuming machines aren't doing the dirty work). We already saw that even during the 2020 shamlections, the house GOP, did very well. The house most directly represents the people.

Can we not work hard and take back the house. If we can, we can throw a wrench in the Dem takeover and destroy the USA machine, if it's not too late in 2 years. Having 1/3 of government, is the best we can hope for. The GOP has much control across the country and is about to gerrymander the maps. Feels like this may be our last voting chance.
Please discuss and correct me if I'm incorrect in my hopeful assessment and understanding of our government.
View Quote

This discussion needs to start with personal accountability, and that accountability lays with every person here in why they have not yet need to their city council meetings demanding to know if Dominion or Smarmatic machines were used in the last election and what they are doing to get rid of them and all electronic voting in the future....
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 5:32:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Let's be honest.  The psyops is telling people to not to even question, investigate, or discuss the outcomes.  The country can survive election fraud, not sure if it can survive the normalization of election fraud.
View Quote
I can agree with you there.  We absolutely need a robust and open discussion about this.  My worry, as has been demonstrated here more than once, is that there is a segment of the population that will not believe the conclusions reached by any type of investigation.  People's minds are made up despite what any evidence may show because there is a belief in an impossibly large conspiracy.  Those people no longer trust our most basic institutions, which is incredibly dangerous.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I can agree with you there.  We absolutely need a robust and open discussion about this.  My worry, as has been demonstrated here more than once, is that there is a segment of the population that will not believe the conclusions reached by any type of investigation.  People's minds are made up despite what any evidence may show because there is a belief in an impossibly large conspiracy.  Those people no longer trust our most basic institutions, which is incredibly dangerous.
View Quote

There is plenty of evidence, and the conspiracy did not have to be large at all. It didn't even have to be coordinated. We are talking about 5-6 large population blue cities that with just a few people were able to swing states their way, not to mention the illegal voting law changes in those same states as well as others. We won't get into the evidence. We've all seen or heard a bunch. There's is plenty to garner an investigation that was not permitted to happen.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top