You spelled ball-peen hammer wrong.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rope.

What about a cross-peen?  That'd be ok too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:27:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Bullshit article. "helping the police" means "her majesty demands you delete this!"
He said no.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@Blacktide

You probably have and don't remember.  They refused to cooperate with the Kiwi police:

Kiwi Farms website refuses to help police in Christchurch terror case

A spokesperson for the New Zealand police confirmed to Newshub that Kiwi Farms has been contacted as part of its ongoing investigation into the Christchurch terror attacks.

Moon posted a copy of the detective's initial email, his response and a follow-up from the detective on Kiwi Farms. Other commenters applauded his move and also mocked New Zealand.

"Tell your superiors they're going to make the entire country and its government look like clowns by trying to censor the internet. You're a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognisable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty [sic]," Moon says in his email.

"You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're f**king idiots."
Bullshit article. "helping the police" means "her majesty demands you delete this!"
He said no.

I know, I know, it was just the first article that popped up, and the general topic was posted here at the time.  While I don’t go or post there, I have heard about them from here a few times.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:29:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Snip
View Quote

Wow that place is nuts.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:29:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

@Blacktide

You probably have and don't remember.  They refused to cooperate with the Kiwi police:

A spokesperson for the New Zealand police confirmed to Newshub that Kiwi Farms has been contacted as part of its ongoing investigation into the Christchurch terror attacks.

Moon posted a copy of the detective's initial email, his response and a follow-up from the detective on Kiwi Farms. Other commenters applauded his move and also mocked New Zealand.

"Tell your superiors they're going to make the entire country and its government look like clowns by trying to censor the internet. You're a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognisable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty [sic]," Moon says in his email.

"You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're f**king idiots."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD just finding out about kiwifarms now? It's one of the most utterly fucked up online communities on the internet, people have literally been driven to suicide because of that place. Chris is an autistic tard, but it's nothing compared to the sheer evil of the people posting there.

Never heard of it.

@Blacktide

You need to include Null’s entire response:

Is this a joke? I'm not turning over information about my users. The person responsible for posting the video and manifesto PDF is myself.

I feel real bad for you guys, you've got a quiet nation and now this attack is going to be the first thing people think of for the next 10 years when they hear the name New Zealand, but you can't do this. Tell your superiors they're going to make the entire country and its government look like clowns by trying to censor the Internet. You're a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognizable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty. You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the Internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're fucking idiots.

My name is Joshua Moon, I'm a US Citizen living overseas. My company is contained within a Florida company. If you need an address to send physical documents to this works.

Lolcow LLC
[deleted]

If you're wondering, no. Kiwi Farms has nothing to do with New Zealand. Our name is a pointed jab at some of the mushmouthed autistic people we make fun of. Absolutely nothing about our community is NZ oriented.

And I don't give a single solitary fuck what section 50 of your faggot law say about sharing your email. Fuck you and fuck your shithole country

Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:29:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rope.

That’ll work, too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:31:54 PM EDT
[#7]
For those who don't know who Chris Chan is:

Imagine a super autistic incel version of Arock.  ARFcom has Arock.  The internet has Chris Chan.

The short 25 minute video posted earlier doesn't even begin to cover the insanity of this guy's story.  

From creating dating advertisements for himself and holding it up as a sign in public to making comics and wearing a medallion of his mixed creation of sonic the hedgehog and pikachu, to being tricked by a 13 year old girl into stuffing said medallion up his ass on video, macing a gamestop worker because sonic's arms changed colors, accidentally burning down his house, telling people he shits his pants, being tricked by fake girlfriend and after fake girlfriend, doing meditation to try to grow a labia, "realizing" he's a goddess....etc.  The guy has been a nonstop disaster for decades.  Now he's fucked his mom.  That being said at least he didn't kill anyone so in some way he's still less of a piece of shit than Arock.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:34:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GD just finding out about kiwifarms now? It's one of the most utterly fucked up online communities on the internet, people have literally been driven to suicide because of that place. Chris is an autistic tard, but it's nothing compared to the sheer evil of the people posting there.

Never heard of it.

@Blacktide

Is this a joke? I'm not turning over information about my users. The person responsible for posting the video and manifesto PDF is myself.

I feel real bad for you guys, you've got a quiet nation and now this attack is going to be the first thing people think of for the next 10 years when they hear the name New Zealand, but you can't do this. Tell your superiors they're going to make the entire country and its government look like clowns by trying to censor the Internet. You're a small, irrelevant island nation barely more recognizable than any other nameless pacific sovereignty. You do not have the clout to eradicate a video from the Internet and you do not have the legal reach to imprison everyone whose posted it. If anyone turns over to you the information they're asking for they're not only cowards, but they're fucking idiots.

My name is Joshua Moon, I'm a US Citizen living overseas. My company is contained within a Florida company. If you need an address to send physical documents to this works.

Lolcow LLC
[deleted]

If you're wondering, no. Kiwi Farms has nothing to do with New Zealand. Our name is a pointed jab at some of the mushmouthed autistic people we make fun of. Absolutely nothing about our community is NZ oriented.

And I don't give a single solitary fuck what section 50 of your faggot law say about sharing your email. Fuck you and fuck your shithole country

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif

Yeah, I’m sure many remember the thread here at the time.  Good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:34:15 PM EDT
[#9]

I can handle a lot, but this sums it up.
Jesus.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:42:24 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
For those who don't know who Chris Chan is:

Imagine a super autistic incel version of Arock.  ARFcom has Arock.  The internet has Chris Chan.

The short 25 minute video posted earlier doesn't even begin to cover the insanity of this guy's story.  

From creating dating advertisements for himself and holding it up as a sign in public to making comics and wearing a medallion of his mixed creation of sonic the hedgehog and pikachu, to being tricked by a 13 year old girl into stuffing said medallion up his ass on video, macing a gamestop worker because sonic's arms changed colors, accidentally burning down his house, telling people he shits his pants, being tricked by fake girlfriend and after fake girlfriend, doing meditation to try to grow a labia, "realizing" he's a goddess....etc.  The guy has been a nonstop disaster for decades.  Now he's fucked his mom.  That being said at least he didn't kill anyone so in some way he's still less of a piece of shit than Arock.
View Quote

You forgot the jizz recycling.
Link Posted: 8/1/2021 11:57:57 PM EDT
[#11]
I have to say, the amusing part of this is watching the twitter trannies adopt CWC as an icon.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:13:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I have to say, the amusing part of this is watching the twitter trannies adopt CWC as an icon.

https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/e7k0s3gvkaapyst-jpg.2396743/

View Quote

Also on twitter...

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:16:09 AM EDT
[#13]
I honestly can't tell anymore if these people are genuinely serious or just trolling.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:19:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Rope.
View Quote
You misspelled woodchipper
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:23:34 AM EDT
[#15]
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature's perfection.

All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:32:45 AM EDT
[#16]
OFFS.  The world has gone mad.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:37:47 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You will never be a real woman. You have no womb, you have no ovaries, you have no eggs. You are a homosexual man twisted by drugs and surgery into a crude mockery of nature's perfection.

All the "validation" you get is two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your back people mock you. Your parents are disgusted and ashamed of you, your "friends" laugh at your ghoulish appearance behind closed doors.

Men are utterly repulsed by you. Thousands of years of evolution have allowed men to sniff out frauds with incredible efficiency. Even trannies who "pass" look uncanny and unnatural to a man. Your bone structure is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk guy home with you, he'll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your diseased, infected axe wound.

You will never be happy. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it's going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed, ready to crush you under the unbearable weight.

Eventually it'll be too much to bear - you'll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your neck, and plunge into the cold abyss. Your parents will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment. They'll bury you with a headstone marked with your birth name, and every passerby for the rest of eternity will know a man is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably male.

View Quote

Actually, he became "trans" to fuck lesbians, because his efforts to find a girlfriend were hampered by his crippling Asperger's/autism, which is readily apparent to anyone who observes him for more than five minutes.

Besides his mother, apparently the only sexual contact he's had with a female was a woman in her 50s, AFAIK.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 12:50:23 AM EDT
[#18]
I don't want to live on this planet anymore - Farnsworth
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:00:58 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:26:57 AM EDT
[#20]
What a train wreck.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:28:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What a train wreck.
View Quote

Like one that’s been 15 years in the making
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:45:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Like one that’s been 15 years in the making
View Quote

Way older than that, here's a video of him winning a Sonic contest back in the 90s.

Christian Weston Chandler - Super Sonic Winner!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 1:56:04 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually kinda relieved that I'd never heard of that place.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:03:38 AM EDT
[#24]
I hope they put it in a cell by the "broken" security cameras and sleepy guards. Make sure the bunk has lots of sharp edges and make sure they supply a shaving kit and a nice bathrobe with a long belt.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:07:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd hazard to guess that most of the people that enjoy GD would probably enjoy KF. It's basically GD with zero filter.

It's not a bad place, nor is it populated by bad people.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 2:52:09 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:31:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Context:

Chris-Chan is a long known person in Virginia (and the nerdy side of the internet community in general) made famous for his mental instability combined with notorious internet videos. If you want a good summary of his past, this video explains much of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs

In leiu of that I'll give you some interesting points:
  • Very cringy sonic the hedgehog themed videos
  • Making terrible sonic fan comics
  • Deciding he was a woman
  • Developing a gaping wound in between his testicles and anus, that he believed was a vagina forming
  • Pepper spraying a man at gamestop
I can further expand if anybody's interested.

Here is the video of the arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6q8SF1who8

I know about many individuals in the video, but Christine Chandler is the focus of this thread, however, again, I can answer questions about any of them if anybody's curious.

Nothing in this thread is exaggerated or satire, as hard as it is to believe. The dark side of the internet is ablaze right now talking about it.

View Quote

You missed the part when Chris was arrested for hitting a gamestop employee with a car about a decade ago.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:38:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Lol, GD finally gets to learn about Chris-Chan.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:44:18 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

We can be friends
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:50:42 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why thank you.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:55:06 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Context:

Chris-Chan is a long known person in Virginia (and the nerdy side of the internet community in general) made famous for his mental instability combined with notorious internet videos. If you want a good summary of his past, this video explains much of it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IPtLvxO8hs

In leiu of that I'll give you some interesting points:
  • Very cringy sonic the hedgehog themed videos
  • Making terrible sonic fan comics
  • Deciding he was a woman
  • Developing a gaping wound in between his testicles and anus, that he believed was a vagina forming
  • Pepper spraying a man at gamestop
I can further expand if anybody's interested.

Here is the video of the arrest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6q8SF1who8

I know about many individuals in the video, but Christine Chandler is the focus of this thread, however, again, I can answer questions about any of them if anybody's curious.

Nothing in this thread is exaggerated or satire, as hard as it is to believe. The dark side of the internet is ablaze right now talking about it.

View Quote

Holy shit that's the same dude? WTF
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 3:58:23 AM EDT
[#32]
Chris-Chan has been fucked up for a long time.

But Germany's Dragonlord will eventually kill someone.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:02:43 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Way older than that, here's a video of him winning a Sonic contest back in the 90s.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFQrhp84jDo
View Quote

It’s like gollum finding the fucking ring.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:06:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Chris-Chan has been fucked up for a long time.

But Germany's Dragonlord will eventually kill someone.

View Quote

Dragon lord is harmless, it’s the MexicanMethheadmoleman you gotta worry about.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 4:34:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Wood chipper
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 5:54:16 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:47:53 AM EDT
[#37]

LOL 4 hour video?

You know somebody is fucked up when 3 people can talk about this guy for 4 hours

I definitely don't have time fo dat
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 6:57:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He said no.

The information they wanted were the IPs of NZ residents that shared it so they could charge them for crimes against the state. His response was entirely valid and every time I read it, it makes me happier.
View Quote

Imagine that.

I have a feeling there are US based websites that wouldnt hesitate to help by turning in its users.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:05:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's what got him arrested in the first place.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Defective person. Return to sender immediately.

That's what got him arrested in the first place.

Chuckle
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:06:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

So how did you feel before you heard about that place, tense ?

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:22:00 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
They're putting him in women's lock up.
View Quote

Awesome. So now he can rape women that aren’t his elderly mother.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 7:24:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Henricho county......Yeah, the blue areas of my state need to be cleansed with fire.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:25:18 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Henricho county......Yeah, the blue areas of my state need to be cleansed with fire.

https://media.giphy.com/media/AgmWlllKYPQFq/200.gif
View Quote

Henrico, up until about 7-8 years ago was reliably Republican.  Still probably only 55-45 tilting to the dems.  Too damn many transplants from Richmond killing both Henrico and Chesterfield, I think 3 of the House of Delegate seats we lost in 2017 were due to that... But they have to move out of the city for the better schools, then vote for the same shit that led to the shitty conditions in the city.  Kind of like Loudoun and Prince William.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:30:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

Brutal
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Henrico, up until about 7-8 years ago was reliably Republican.  Still probably only 55-45 tilting to the dems.  Too damn many transplants from Richmond killing both Henrico and Chesterfield, I think 3 of the House of Delegate seats we lost in 2017 were due to that... But they have to move out of the city for the better schools, then vote for the same shit that led to the shitty conditions in the city.
View Quote

Tilting?

No, it's more like a fuckin' collapse....Just another example of why you can't drop subdivision after subdivision into a red county near a blue population center and expect anything different.

Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:47:59 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Tilting?

No, it's more like a fuckin' collapse....Just another example of why you can't drop subdivision after subdivision into a red county near a blue population center and expect anything different.

View Quote

Tilting, yes.  I believe the Board of Supervisors is back to Republican control, so it's not overwhelmingly D, like Fairfax or Arlington.  Your point about subdivisions is, unfortunately, spot on and it's going to metastasize into the other surrounding counties.  
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 9:49:06 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:02:20 AM EDT
[#48]
That's pretty embarrassing that even they use his meme name.
Link Posted: 8/2/2021 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#50]

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top