Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Posted: 7/9/2019 2:24:03 AM EDT
Virginia GOP ends special session 90 minutes in. They adjourned until November and will hopefully continue the fight then.
Virginia GOP lawmakers end special session on gun legislation, just 90 minutes after it started

But the fight is not over, and Virginia in particular is in for a huge electoral fight this November when all the legislative seats are up for grabs. With a recent gerrymandering lawsuit being lost the fight will be even harder, and we are already at a razor thin majority. Virginians need to work together to re-elect and elect representatives that will stand up for our rights. Donations in any amount for the VCDL are greatly appreciated, and you can rest assured that they spend the money to fight tooth and nail against gun control.

A special thank you to EVERY member who supported us, and gave their hard earned money to fight radical leftist gun control agendas. A huge thank you to the VCDL for taking the fight to them, and whipping support on our side. Another huge thank you to everyne who went to rally day, and went toe to toe with radical gun grabbers and a hostile legislature

I have no idea how much money we raised, but I can't thank the staff enough for allowing the donation links to stay up. It means a lot to us Virginians that we have support coming from all over the country, and yet again AR15.COM came out to support fellow gun owners in their time of need.

We still have a long road ahead of us, but I know I am personally going to work really hard to be more active this election cycle. I know I speak for a lot of fellow Virginians when I say that we are tired of being controlled by big city Democrats who flocked to our beautiful state because of its opportunity, great people and tight-knit communities. Regular working folks in small rural towns do not take kindly to these carpet baggers coming here, and trying to strip us of our heritage, our rights and our dignity. We are tired of the state being controlled by leftists who represent their own interests and the interests of their special interests groups, and we are tired of big money democrats pouring money into our state, and using it to control our elected officials. Each one of us needs to redouble our efforts to make our voices heard. I know I for one was livid seeing the billionaires who threw money at these groups to come in from out of state, to protest us and to tell us how we should live our lives.

Thank you all once again, I hope that we can continue this fight together

So I wanted to share this to hopefully drum up some help with Virginia's fight against a racist Governor who is trying to distract from himself, by proposing insane new gun laws. I mean shit that makes CA and NY look appealing

We got fucked by the Republican's too on this one, and this is what went out just regarding last minute legislative proposals. We are facing full on confiscation and criminal penalty's for owning AR's, Suppressors, binary triggers and extended mag's. This is just the latest bill, on-top of a on of others including red flag laws, criminal penalty's for not reporting a stolen gun fast enough, criminal penalty's for "leaving a unsecured firearm near an 18year old", banning of all private sales, magazine limits, semi auto bans, and much more.

We just beat a ton of these the past legislative session and they are back and getting a ton of out of state funding from the big anti gun orgs like: Moms demand attention, and Every-town a little less safe.

It's a fight we can win, but we need everyone's help. I am in no way affiliated with the VCDL, but please consider donating to help fellow gun owners fight literal gun confiscation in the old dominion. Even just filling out a email to reps in Virginia would help.

VCDL's email generator

I'm going to include a link to the VCDL's donate page, but if it's not allowed just remove it. But I hope that ARF is willing to support them and leave it up.
Donate to the VCDL

Attachment Attached File

VCDL calls on all Patriots to come To Richmond to Lobby for Gun Rights on 7/9/19 at 8AM
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:31:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:34:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Fucking Democrats coming in from DC and MD are going to turn the state into DC and MD. I need to go back home to AZ.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:34:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Sad. I hope the VA residents get off their asses for this.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:34:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Sadly this will be coming to the rest of America...one state at a time.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:37:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Hit
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:47:00 AM EDT
[#6]
You made the state so enticing from flea fuckers from DC and Marysland.

All those government worker leeches.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:48:08 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
They probably will. By moving someplace else.

At the rate these things are going the number of states without total, 'nuts in a vice' style gun control will probably be down to less than a dozen in 20 years. Bloomberg's little plan to run everything through state governments is working better than I ever expected.

By nuts in a vice, I mean, this is the only type of AR you can get.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:50:28 AM EDT
[#8]
The NRA will save you guys. Hold tight.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:52:50 AM EDT
[#9]
They should confiscate your apostrophes instead.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 2:59:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Thanks for posting this. I just did the email thing and donated $100.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:02:25 AM EDT
[#11]
I have been preparing for 15 years and ready to go!!!!
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:04:06 AM EDT
[#12]
I would start a letter writing campaign and keep sending letters until they take a step back to actually understand the ramification of gun owners telling them right up front we will not comply with illegal laws they are proposing.

It is time in this country that we seize the forefront and let them know who they actually work for.  being elected does not give you unrestrained rule over the people that elect you, it just says, we are going to hold you to a higher standard than most!

They for some stupid reason really think they have us over the barrel and have pulled the wool over our eyes, it is time we forget our differences in the firearm owners community and work hard to bring as many of us to the table in a unified movement.  Get over this "I don't like what you like" bullshit  I don't care what you have, the one thing we all have in common is we are firearms owners and we are for all kinds of different reasons.

We need to stop fighting ourselves and fight them!

We have to show them as a group, we will target each state, one state at a time, just like they are trying to do to us.  We have to fight their war to win this, they are defining the battle lines, we need to show them we will define them.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:07:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Good luck guys. It sucks living behind enemy lines.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:13:18 AM EDT
[#14]

Let’s see how serious these guys are.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:16:02 AM EDT
[#15]
You guys better get organized quickly because once this gets rolling your screwed
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:16:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Will not comply. Send bachelors. Fuck the gov.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:21:15 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
We need the Virginia Spartans to hold back this evil Democratic Horde ...  If they succede in VA, they will be emboldended to try this in other "free" states...

Hold the Line VA!!!  Give them nothing and show them these are OUR Freedoms that they can't steal.

We are rooting for You!  
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:51:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You guys better get organized quickly because once this gets rolling your screwed
View Quote
They are holding a legislative rally tomorrow in Richmond and will be meeting with our reps to stress how against this we all are. I pray that will help keep our side strong and committed as I know the left will vote as a block.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 3:59:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
They are holding a legislative rally tomorrow in Richmond and will be meeting with our reps to stress how against this we all are. I pray that will help keep our side strong and committed as I know the left will vote as a block.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The odds don't look good. If all the dims vote in unison you'll only need a couple traitors for it to pass.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:01:21 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Will not comply. Send bachelors. Fuck the gov.
View Quote
At a boy.  I like you
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:13:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Full Text of this Bill if anyone is interested.

The definition of an "assault firearm" is very broad. Any fixed mag rifle/pistol with a mag capacity higher than 10 regardless of features or a detachable mag gun with 1 of the super scary features.

Don't think binary triggers would actually be included per the text, but I'm no lawyer. It's worded as if it specifically bans bumpstocks, almost copying the new ATF definition, though it does say "pull" instead of "function".

Also of note, they seem to have a disdain for the word "shall" as it's struck out numerous times and replaced with "is".
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:13:42 AM EDT
[#22]
I’m sure those Shenandoah Valley boys will take real kindly to anyone trying to confiscate their weapons.  I predict sharp cracks and distant booms in some fools futures.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:30:31 AM EDT
[#23]
GODS AND GENERALS~Jackson's Speech
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:32:18 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:33:57 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:37:28 AM EDT
[#26]
Donated
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:37:34 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:38:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Which party controls the state legislature (not that RINOs don't pass gun control like the Safe act)

Just because a law is proposed doesn't mean it will go anywhere.
View Quote
Republicans control the State Senate and the House of Delegates by 2 seats each. The last election pretty much changed everything in VA. The state gov used to be solidly red.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:38:46 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Will hide rifle in cellar and take up fishing

I know lots of will not comply guys. You don't want to end up in that position
View Quote
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:42:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Will hide rifle in cellar and take up fishing

I know lots of will not comply guys. You don't want to end up in that position
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:42:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Freedom's just another word for...nothing left to lose.

At some point enough people will decide to hoist the black flag and start slitting throats because it beats the alternative.

Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:48:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Good luck, wonder if the NRA will do anything? most likely nothing
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:51:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Good luck, wonder if the NRA will do anything? most likely nothing
View Quote
They will co-sign to show solidarity and a diverse global view.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 4:53:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I believe this is sadly the situation.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:04:05 AM EDT
[#35]
Death always to Tyrants.

Or not...
Letters 30-40 years ago were effective. When a paper cut is as serious as it gets no politician cares.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:14:24 AM EDT
[#36]
This guy has all the bases covered.........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Levine_(politician)
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:18:08 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This guy has all the bases covered.........

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Levine_(politician)
View Quote
I don't have anything to say about him that won't get me kicked outta here.

Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:19:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:19:46 AM EDT
[#39]
I'm totally ready to send the VCDL some Green Love if it'll help you guys out but, to quote the late, great Albert Popwell....("I Gots To know") are they Legit?
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:24:30 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Donated
View Quote
Thank you, It means a lot to all of us here that folks are willing to support our cause.

Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:24:32 AM EDT
[#41]
The end game really is repealing the second amendment.

Looks like that will start at the state level too.

What a time for the gun owners to live in, enemies foriegn have turned domestic.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:34:34 AM EDT
[#42]
That’ll definitely stop any future mass shootings here that repeat previous shootings....with pistols....oh wait
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:34:54 AM EDT
[#43]
I spend a lot of money in Va living in the tricities. No more.
You guys must like that screwing you are getting from the democraps. And don’t tell me this shit about the republicans are just the same that’s just democraps and rinos dividing and conquering again.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:40:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I'm totally ready to send the VCDL some Green Love if it'll help you guys out but, to quote the late, great Albert Popwell....("I Gots To know") are they Legit?
View Quote
Yes. They absolutely are. They’ve saved VA before.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:41:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I spend a lot of money in Va living in the tricities. No more.
You guys must like that screwing you are getting from the democraps. And don’t tell me this shit about the republicans are just the same that’s just democraps and rinos dividing and conquering again.
View Quote
Link

Norment’s bill, which caught GOP colleagues off guard, goes further than a similar measure proposed by a Republican delegate. Both are the strongest signs that some GOP lawmakers might support at least one priority set by Gov. Ralph Northam (D) when he called the General Assembly back to work.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:42:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Yes. They absolutely are. They've saved VA before.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes. They absolutely are. They've saved VA before.
Good enough, Shot out.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:47:07 AM EDT
[#47]
There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.

~Ayn Rand
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:48:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:55:14 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View Quote
I’m very concerned about low turn out at lobby day today.
Link Posted: 7/9/2019 5:57:29 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
They are the most legit. The nra takes credit for VCDLs work.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top