Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2021 12:20:50 AM EDT
Viking City Builder - Trailer
Link Posted: 1/9/2021 10:21:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Call me a nerd all you want but I love builders, don’t game on a computer anymore though.
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:32:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Call me a nerd all you want but I love builders, don’t game on a computer anymore though.
View Quote

Nerd nerd nerd...nerd

----
Builders are hit or miss with me. I spent a stupid amount of hours in FO4 (all the mods) building a home/fort/castle/town for example but games like recent sim city or skylines have not kept me interested long at all unfortunately.

This looks good and definitely look forward to how they integrate the RTS angle into it. No release date that I could find and a dev/pub that I've never heard of before...might still be a min
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:45:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Nerd nerd nerd...nerd

----
Builders are hit or miss with me. I spent a stupid amount of hours in FO4 (all the mods) building a home/fort/castle/town for example but games like recent sim city or skylines have not kept me interested long at all unfortunately.

This looks good and definitely look forward to how they integrate the RTS angle into it. No release date that I could find and a dev/pub that I've never heard of before...might still be a min
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Nerd nerd nerd...nerd

----

Have you seen Manor Lords?
Link Posted: 1/10/2021 2:57:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Have you seen Manor Lords?
View Quote

I had not so thank you for that. Another TBD on the wishlist.

Very gorgeous looking game and seemed a very similar style to the Viking one here. Not same dev/pub but direct competition I'd think as (without more knowledge on mechanics and such) it could pass as a reskin almost
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top