Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2020 8:27:48 PM EDT
Anyone else playing?  Thoroughly enjoying it so far.  Made by the same studio as DayZ.  The weapons handling is pretty realistic, the maps are gorgeous and the gameplay quite thrilling (you lose everything if you die).  It's a nice change from your every day, press 'A' to respawn type shooter.  It's also free on consoles so give it a try.
Link Posted: 12/9/2020 2:44:30 AM EDT
[#1]
Looked up some gameplay. So basically a tarkov-lite for consoles with 3rd person movement. The gunplay does look somewhat similar as far as sway and how the sights aren't hitscan laser beams. Looks pretty cool, a less hardcore tarkov might be a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 9:51:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I played it for a while when it first came out, it is enjoyable, like a lot of these games, much better with friends and kind of a bitch playing solo.  I like the set time limit and the ability to bounce out of the match whenever you want to.  Also the shooting range is kind of a cool dynamic with some weird weapons you don't always see in games.
Link Posted: 4/21/2021 2:47:55 PM EDT
[#3]
New update out today; Season 8 has arrived! Looks like they polished up a lot of the animations and fixed some gameplay issues, can't wait to give it a try. This game has come a long way since Season 1, I hope they keep improving it for awhile.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 1:52:53 AM EDT
[#4]
PS4 player here, so while the game is on Season 8, it’s only my second season.

But I REALLY dig it! It’s my main jam right now. I’m just now starting to really get decent at it, and usually manage a kill or two per encounter along with the buried cache and often an airdrop and/or one of the POIs. If anyone is on PS4 and wants to squad up, drop me an invite: Basher313. I need to go into an encounter with a friend to knock out a fixed daily challenge anyway. Probably be on Saturday night this week, but possibly Friday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top