Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 8/16/2022 5:09:58 PM EDT
This is video of just a typical day in some city street in America that you might have imagined, but had never actually seen. It comes off like a warped bad dream. And unlike so many videos on ARFCOM that we have added our own satire by accurately predicting and stereotyping beforehand who the players involved will be (ie; "the Amish") the cast in this nightmare are NOT primarily of one race or ethnicity. This American Street is an equal opportunity destroyer.  

To save time you might want to scroll & view;    
                     0 to 1:30 ,   2:15 to 3:30,   5:45-6:45

Don't miss the 3 hot blond chicks at 15:15 to 16 mins

Yea. Drug use is a personal choice and your civil liberty that government has no business dictating. LEGALIZE IT and take innocent people out of the jails & put them back to living peacefully in YOUR community. Bro, don't you believe in freedom??!  
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:11:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Filthadelphia is gonna be filthy. That's what it does best.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:13:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#3]
*shrug*

I dont feel bad for people who choose to stay addicted to drugs.  SOMEONE has to give cheap blowjobs.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:14:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
*shrug*

I dont feel bad for people who choose to stay addicted to drugs.  SOMEONE has to give cheap blowjobs.
View Quote

Always the optimist I see.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:15:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I think we are using the word hot awfully loosely in this thread
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:17:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Neva been done befo.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:17:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Yay for cheap Chinese fentanyl and open borders.  The future of our country will be built on those rocks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:17:38 PM EDT
[#8]

Dang, a dupe. My bad! And I just randomly found the video navigating through youtube "featured threads" while looking for music videos.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#9]
they're just napping after a hard day's work.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
*shrug*

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:21:45 PM EDT
[#11]
That's a great opportunity for Arfcom incels to get laid.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:23:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Some people will watch this video and believe it is an argument for drugs being illegal, despite it clearly demonstrating that the war on drugs is an abject failure.  Cognitive dissonance is real.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:23:16 PM EDT
[#13]
All I see are a bunch of reasons to stay away from urban shitholes.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:23:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Frickin' zombies man.  
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:23:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Kensington has been a craphole of drugs and prostitution for over 4 decades now, it's a hopeless place.  Gentrification has happened in alot of crappy places in Philadelphia, I dont think it has any hope here.

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:24:32 PM EDT
[#16]
We've done this. Several times.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:25:43 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Some people will watch this video and believe it is an argument for drugs being illegal, despite it clearly demonstrating that the war on drugs is an abject failure.  Cognitive dissonance is real.
View Quote
I think it's a marvelous use of drugs, the more degrading and deadly the better.
GO CHINA!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:25:50 PM EDT
[#18]
I love to visit this area in Philly every time I go.

Its insane to see in person.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:28:48 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
That's a great opportunity for Arfcom incels to get laid.
View Quote

They’d still strike out.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:29:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Bring on the "SCOOPS" from Soylent Green!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:31:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Dregs and skells.

Society has always has dregs and skells.

However, they didn't let them run feral on the streets.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:31:29 PM EDT
[#22]
I heard dealers in Kengsiton are cutting their fentanyl with tranquilizer now to make it more affordable for the fiends.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:31:46 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I think it's a marvelous use of drugs, the more degrading and deadly the better.
GO CHINA!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
GO CHINA!

How is blaming China for Americans choosing to do drugs any different than blaming gun manufacturers for school shooters choosing to shoot up schools?

I’m no fan of China, but simply don’t follow the logic here.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Cities and dense population centers are shitholes and always have been.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:36:19 PM EDT
[#25]
Philadelphia is such a shithole.

For all the negative things people on this forum say about NYC, Philadelphia is far, far worse.  

At least in NYC (speaking of Manhattan mainly), we can walk large sections of the city and not be bothered by anyone unless you are out when you shouldn't be.

Even in Brooklyn or the Bronx, I've walked block after block in those places without feeling concerned for my well being.

Philadelphia ?  Best thing you can say about it is that there are nice areas that may stretch several blocks but are basically islands of nice in a ghetto.

I've got friends that live down there that love it though.  They are either just used to it and can't see what outsiders see, or just don't know any better.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:36:39 PM EDT
[#26]
That’s Philadelphia.

Can you do D.C. now?
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:36:40 PM EDT
[#27]
I can see where the ruling parasite class would view these people as “useless eaters”. However, instead of using their position of corrup…er, I mean power and influence to make positive changes, they want to eliminate them and most of the middle class to improve THEIR already gluttonous and hyper-consumptive lifestyles.

There have always been failures at life. The politicians in the US have made it possible for even those who could have been barely successful in other eras, to fall into the failure category. The prevalence of drugs (despite billions being spent allegedly to restrict the availability of drugs) and a government support system have allowed for this survival of the failed.

TC
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#28]
From the title, I thought this was going to be a Hunter Biden video.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:38:23 PM EDT
[#29]
It looks clean, uncrowded and integrated compared to Downtown Los Angeles.  I wouldn't have belived that a $10 bj would be so easy to turn down before I walked down there!
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 5:39:43 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
That's Philadelphia.

Can you do D.C. now?
View Quote
okay...

The Homeless Problem in Washington, DC is Out of Control

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#31]
dupe

and zombies in america are real.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:05:03 PM EDT
[#32]
things were so much nicer when it was limited to inside opium dens.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:19:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
*shrug*

View Quote

True, and less teeth to get snagged on a pube
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:22:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

How is blaming China for Americans choosing to do drugs any different than blaming gun manufacturers for school shooters choosing to shoot up schools?

I'm no fan of China, but simply don't follow the logic here.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
GO CHINA!

I'm no fan of China, but simply don't follow the logic here.
I'm not blaming them, I'm applauding their initiative and market penetration. I wish the Cartels could manufacture the stuff in order to bolster the Monroe Doctrine and help them end the corrupt government in Mexico.
The more people that are seeking oblivion have access to a mechanism for it cheaply, the better.
Think of it as Evolution in action.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:24:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Given the choice, the people in that video would gladly vote to legalize those drugs. And many people here believe they’d vote that way because those people want more freedom, and that legalizing drugs is a step toward greater overall freedom. Also cognitive dissonance.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
This is video of just a typical day in some city street in America that you might have imagined, but had never actually seen. It comes off like a warped bad dream. And unlike so many videos on ARFCOM that we have added our own satire by accurately predicting and stereotyping beforehand who the players involved will be (ie; "the Amish") the cast in this nightmare are NOT primarily of one race or ethnicity. This American Street is an equal opportunity destroyer.  

To save time you might want to scroll & view;    
                     0 to 1:30 ,   2:15 to 3:30,   5:45-6:45

Don't miss the 3 hot blond chicks at 15:15 to 16 mins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ1Wq7gHSyI
Yea. Drug use is a personal choice and your civil liberty that government has no business dictating. LEGALIZE IT and take innocent people out of the jails & put them back to living peacefully in YOUR community. Bro, don't you believe in freedom??!  
View Quote

Interesting we legalize alcohol consumption, but not public intoxication.  I don't see why other things couldn't be legalized in the same manner.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:28:47 PM EDT
[#37]
I’m not that adventurous anymore, no way would I walk those streets. I’d have even had second ,thoughts about driving through there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#38]
LOL at the “Drug Free School Zone” sign at the 45 second mark.

And the guy shooting up his leg right next to it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I love to visit this area in Philly every time I go.

Its insane to see in person.
View Quote

Just from the title I would have bet it was Kensington.

I retired over 10 years ago. I have no desire to go back there.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:44:32 PM EDT
[#40]
There's a lesson here.:
Don't live in a city.

This is what we see outside our front door.

Literally a different world.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:54:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Not many realizing this is how you bring an enemy country down without firing a shot...the Chinese love to make some fentynal and we love to yell libertarianism
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:55:53 PM EDT
[#42]
The most famous neighborhood in GD
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:58:19 PM EDT
[#43]
It's not just Philly. Shitholes like that all over the US right now... Designer opioids from china, sometime mexico.

Those people are pretty much incapable of thinking about anything except the next fix.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#44]
Drug Problems Plague Streets of San Francisco

San Fran's "tenderloin"
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:11:10 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Yay for cheap Chinese fentanyl and open borders.  The future of our country will be built on those rocks.
View Quote

Just payback for the Opium.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:12:35 PM EDT
[#46]
Which one is Hunter?  

Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:17:00 PM EDT
[#47]
We should make those drugs illegal.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:17:34 PM EDT
[#48]
Cities have always had areas where the lowest dregs of society gather.

Read up on the Old Brewery in 1800s New York, or the Whitechapel district of London in the day of Jack the Ripper.

Doesn't make this stuff any less terrible, but it's part of the human condition.
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:30:35 PM EDT
[#49]
Think I saw Paddy’s Pub in that video
Link Posted: 8/16/2022 7:32:09 PM EDT
[#50]
No one is even wearing a mask.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top