Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2021 10:38:14 AM EDT
I need some recommendations for video camera's to film some of my squirrel and raccoon hunts. I am looking at a Tactacam for attaching to my rifle for getting shots of the squirrels during the day, not sure how well they do in low light conditions. I do wear a bump cap with a light on it to be able to see way up in the tree. Does anyone know if the Tactacam will pick up that light?

For wearing on body, I am looking at a GoPro so I can video the hunt as well as my dogs while they are working tracks. Are there other camera's with GoPro quality to look at?

I am not looking to do this professionally, more of video record of how my dogs are progressing and sharing on Rumble and Youtube. If this is the wrong, please let me know which forum to move this question to.
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 8:49:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Here's a camera to consider.

Check Out This New POV Action Camera - Perfect For FPV Videos
Link Posted: 9/8/2021 10:36:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Here's a camera to consider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ANr3vRWZyQ
View Quote

That may work great. Gonna do some more research on it but it looks like it’ll work for what I am wanting to do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top