Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2018 6:52:56 AM EDT
"White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that Mr. Trump hasn’t “closed the door” on a potential ban of assault-style weapons." WSJ Online
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:10:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
"White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders told reporters that Mr. Trump hasn’t “closed the door” on a potential ban of assault-style weapons." WSJ Online
View Quote
It will be his biggest mistake, I sure hope Don Jr has been explaining that he made some promises and he is expected to keep thme for the base, people actually bled for him before and after the elections, he better remember that shit.
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 9:26:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It will be his biggest mistake, I sure hope Don Jr has been explaining that he made some promises and he is expected to keep thme for the base, people actually bled for him before and after the elections, he better remember that shit.
View Quote
ffs get your head right

PDJT knows exactly what got him elected(he won't bite the hand that put him there) and he knows what he's doing dealing with the rabid leftists
Link Posted: 2/21/2018 10:20:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
ffs get your head right

PDJT knows exactly what got him elected(he won't bite the hand that put him there) and he knows what he's doing dealing with the rabid leftists
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

ffs get your head right

FFS yourself, pointing out the obvious, he is appearing in front of CPAC so I am sure he will be hearing from them, and so far he has held true, but you get all this BS MSM making statements, even on AR15.Com we hear sky falling shit, right now hard to weed out truth from propaganda.

Point still stands, a lot of people went to see him and got spit on, hit, bludgeoned, you name it, I sure the fuck hope he keeps that in the front of his noggin.
Link Posted: 2/23/2018 10:21:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Look, he probably did say that but he knows that would be a huge mistake and if you've been paying attention to how Trump operates you'd know that that was bait.  Do you remember a few weeks ago when they were trying to hammer out a deal on DACA and he said "I'll sign any deal you bring me"?  And everybody on both sides freaked out.  He knew though that republicans weren't going to fold over and give too much to the dems and the dems ultimately shot themselves in the foot even after Trump upped the ante with even the possibility for more DACA kids to been included.  But the dems wanted too much and so far they've got nothing...and time is ticking.

A flat out ban on "assault" weapons is far too much for dems to ask and Trump isn't going to go there and if even if he did there would have to be some gigantic concessions on the dem side, but as they have proven in the past are very unwilling to do.  Funny too how they suddenly threw the DACA kids under the bus over this issue.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top