Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/2/2020 12:53:45 PM EDT
Anyone here get in on any VTIQ? Do you think Milton is going to be able to accomplish his grand plans?
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:14:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes.  I got some, but it’s in the red.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 3:35:23 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought a bunch at 11. Sat on it for 3 weeks, sold it at 11 to chase other gains.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 7:15:19 AM EDT
[#3]
I have some, almost sold it on the last spike. No idea whats going to happen.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 12:53:10 PM EDT
[#4]
I got in at 11 and sold 33% of my holdings at 34. I'm just going to sit on the rest and hope Milton can pull it off.
Link Posted: 6/8/2020 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought VTIQ at $26, took a small beating and sold it to break even.

Rebought it at $30, sold it today when it hit the low 90’s.

Praying I didn’t make a huge mistake but I walked away with an amount of money that put a smile on my face.
Link Posted: 6/11/2020 6:59:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Anyone here get in on any VTIQ? Do you think Milton is going to be able to accomplish his grand plans?
View Quote

No and I am still angry at myself about it because I was aware of it. I do think that Milton is going to finally take down the great chiseler king by actually competing with him and then outperforming him at the exact moment that Tesla can't afford it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 10:20:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Nikola has 2 tickers? I'm not understanding what the "warrant" defines? can someone draw a pretty picture with Crayons what that means?

NKLA
NKLAW - Warrant
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 1:28:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Nikola has 2 tickers? I'm not understanding what the "warrant" defines? can someone draw a pretty picture with Crayons what that means?

NKLA
NKLAW - Warrant
View Quote

You apparently have a right to buy a regular share at 11.50 if you are the holder of a warrant share. Explained here somewhat

Generally a warrant gives you the right to buy stock at a certain price in the future. The timeline and pricing are variable.

That is actually sort of an interesting find.
Link Posted: 6/29/2020 1:09:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

NKLA
NKLAW - Warrant
View Quote

I wasn't really sure what a warrant stock was until I did some research. I bought a few. Thanks @APEMAN8 !
Link Posted: 7/6/2020 11:51:53 PM EDT
[#10]
I sold all mine when it hit $81
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top