Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2022 4:54:21 PM EDT
I am about 20 hours in.  I messed up and died in a "You ain't ever getting back in to this place and retrieving your crap" spot at around 6 hours, so I restarted.

I have beat 2 of the bosses.  I have sailed a boat to another few islands.  I have a level 3 forge.  Kind of like Minecraft, that you collect crap and combine it to make tools, weapons, furniture.
Link Posted: 3/29/2022 6:22:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Great game and play it off and on since beta.
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 1:00:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Love it but haven’t played in a long time. I jumped in really early and the game was awesome but lacking content. I will probably play again sometime soon
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 7:37:11 PM EDT
[#3]
It is fun.

Link Posted: 4/2/2022 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Can you build with stones/bricks?  I have built my later homes on foundations made of stone that I have found.

Is there some way to make a chimney?
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 9:09:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Can you build with stones/bricks?  I have built my later homes on foundations made of stone that I have found.

Is there some way to make a chimney?
View Quote

You unlock bricks late in the game.

Yes, you can build chimney, and they work. Keeps smoke from suffocating you inside
Link Posted: 4/2/2022 11:18:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

You unlock bricks late in the game.

Yes, you can build chimney, and they work. Keeps smoke from suffocating you inside
View Quote

I have used roofing like a range hood to vent smoke out the side of a building with some success. You can actually see smoke coming out of the left of the first story of the wooden portion of the dorkfort.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top