Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 7
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#1]
Fuck you media its not a “knock out game” its called assult.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:58:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Just kids having fun.

You sound like a racist.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:00:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This isn't far from where there was a large brawl, at the fast foot restaurants, between high school kids a couple years ago.

I drive through the area on occasion for work but haven't seen anything.  There is a middle school in the area and I bet that school has close to 1500-2000 kids.

The construction companies are building fast in the north and northwest part of town.  They are mostly building starter type homes that are attracting lower income and illegal families.  They are building on any land available and often right next to nice established neighborhoods.  The gates don't stop anyone from getting in and out of neighborhoods.
View Quote
So what part of Vegas is this?

@Lemmonhead
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:07:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
In other words - White People are Pussies who Submit to Thugs

Keep thinking its not true white people, keep thinking it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:10:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Have an Under_Score troll throw a drive by racist comment.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

@Lemmonhead
View Quote
North Vegas. Little gated complex near Elkhorn and Fort Apache.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:35:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Oh and life goes on.

Everyone knows the problem.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:35:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Welcome to the future.
View Quote
Unfortunately, this.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:51:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
Not media, Gatewaypundit, and it's there to get the attention of those who responded to previous mentions of 'the knock out game.'

They know their audience and what gets them all hot and bothered.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 9:52:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@Lemmonhead
View Quote
NW Las Vegas, Centennial Hills Area.  News report said Ft. Apache and Elkhart.

The gated community is a false sense of security, anyone can go in and out pretty easily.  And I would bet that a few of these kids live in that community.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:06:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Frozen Paint ball time.
View Quote
FIFY
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:29:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Not media, Gatewaypundit, and it's there to get the attention of those who responded to previous mentions of 'the knock out game.'

They know their audience and what gets them all hot and bothered.
View Quote
Gangs of racists attacking people because they are a different color don't bother you.

Interesting.  Not surprising, mind you.  But interesting none the less.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:32:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:34:24 AM EDT
[#15]
“It’s like this every day. Two or three times a day there’s problems...."

Just WTF ... every day.  I would take up a defensive position and wait in ambush at this point.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#16]
Nothing a bullet wouldn't fix
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:35:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
“It’s like this every day. Two or three times a day there’s problems...."

Just WTF ... every day.  I would take up a defensive position and wait in ambush at this point.
View Quote
2minkey thinks you should take your beating.  you deserve it, you racist.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:44:27 AM EDT
[#18]
those homeowners do look pretty privileged, perhaps they have it coming to them
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:47:26 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
How are the cops refusing to do anything about this?
I would like to see all those fuckers scatter after the first litttle thug catches some lead.
View Quote
because the police know that the first one they try to arrest will put up a fight, then they will be the subject of riots and protests for the rest of the summer.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Disposable human beings.

This kind of shit wouldn't have lasted long in the 50's and 60's, that's for damn sure.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:52:23 AM EDT
[#21]
What sucks is in the back of their minds they're probably assuming if we take action we'll be the next Zimmerman. Somehow we've let our society fall to the point where self defense and preservation is reported as violence, ignorance, and prejudice.

I'd start small hit 'em on their way in with those paint ball grenades. If they come back the next day, it's time for a stand off with severe consequences.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 10:54:19 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I would like to see all those fuckers scatter after the first litttle thug catches some lead.
View Quote
Two words: Sheriff Lombardo.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 11:04:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Because they are 13 they are allowed to go around killing and harming people?

Quoted:
Two 13 year old girls?
I’d have punched each one of them so hard it would have stunted their growth.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would have shot them if that was my wife getting beat.
Two 13 year old girls?
I’d have punched each one of them so hard it would have stunted their growth.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 11:26:37 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 11:43:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Attack my wife? I'd have killed every one of them.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 12:25:44 PM EDT
[#26]
Thought that looked familiar...

I lived in that neighborhood (nw @ Durango and Elkhorn) just before and during the housing crash. Before, it was mostly nice single families. Never got mean mugged by the few black folks I'd see about. Park was clean and the place was fairly decent.

After, it became worse then the short while I lived in North Vegas (15 and Craig). Every single mother fucker I'd see would eye me like they wanted a fight. Loud ass "music" past midnight. Park and streets suddenly had trash issues. Was about a year into that and by then I almost had to shoot some dudes pit when I went for a jog and my front door got kicked-in in broad daylight. Said fuck it, moved far SW into what later seemed to be stripper-ville.

Fuck section 8. They created their shit communities in town. Why the fuck am I subsidizing them destroying the rest...
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 1:41:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I think the first person to shoot one of those yoots is going to see the full power of the legal system brought to bear on themselves. You got to know your crowd you talk DA's from one region to another and it varies even, what is good in one area and wont get you prosecuted will get you charged in another. Its politics and Nevada is liberal. The leaders of the area don't care. The rank and file police probably do but whats it matter your not making a difference in law enforcement or having any meaningful impact even. Thats why I laugh when I hear new officers say that shit. So what the police arrest a few the DA's plead out judges defer its a system not a justice system a legal system and job security for everyone. Then those asking why the police don't do anything they don't have the backing of the leaders or the community you see it here all the time even, mean officer slams kid to pavement who needs the hassle smile and wave use of force is not pretty and always looks bad.

People are delusional just because something is legal doesn't mean you wont go broke proving it and even then a good attorney can work wonders on a Jury that will not be your peers by any stretch.

This country is fucked and eventually probably all areas will be like that, hurt feelings special classes, PC, There is a reason why this happens in certain areas and not others at the moment though so choose wisely for now.
View Quote
Actually, modern law enforcement reminds me a lot of what I saw on TV during the evacuation of Saigon. It's not about "making a difference" anymore, but rather trying to get as many victims out "alive" as I can. By alive, I mean intact physically, emotionally,  and economically.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 1:47:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

After Derbyshire wrote "The Talk" his career as a writer was pretty much ruined.  Mainstream conservative magazines (American Spectator, National Review) won't publish any of his writings so he's got some online work but nowhere near what he was doing prior to stating some uncomfortable truths.
View Quote
That's when I knew for sure that the National Review was a bunch of beta-cuck soyboys who like to get penetrated by their wife's boyfriends.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 1:58:06 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Dumbest thing Posted on the internet today
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
These retards don't realize this is exactly how groups like the KKK came to power in the late 1800s. Large masses of blacks comitting crimes while the occupation  government looked the other way.
Dumbest thing Posted on the internet today
Actually,  no. The KKK was originally created as a "para-legal" justice system because yankee occupation governments refused to deal with crimes against white southerners. It morphed into an undisciplined and wholly racist organization, causing people like Nathan Bedford Forrest to abandon it. In fact, some argue that it was what he saw happen with the Klan than caused him to become an advocate for racial equality later. In fact, he was responsible for the funding of education for many black Americans at that time.

It is a historical truth that organizations  (especially those involving a marginalized social, racial, or political group) are easily subverted by those with evil intentions.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 1:58:08 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
What stands out about the article is the use of the collective "they."

Its hard to arrest and prosecute "they."

identify specific suspects who committed specific crimes.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:03:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
PROMISE.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don’t have a right to police protection.

It sounds like they are all minors and the police feel it’s more trouble than it’s worth for them.
PROMISE.
And probably TOLD not do anything by command staff. Politics uber alles.....
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:12:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Actually,  no. The KKK was originally created as a "para-legal" justice system because yankee occupation governments refused to deal with crimes against white southerners. It morphed into an undisciplined and wholly racist organization, causing people like Nathan Bedford Forrest to abandon it. In fact, some argue that it was what he saw happen with the Klan than caused him to become an advocate for racial equality later. In fact, he was responsible for the funding of education for many black Americans at that time.

It is a historical truth that organizations  (especially those involving a marginalized social, racial, or political group) are easily subverted by those with evil intentions.
View Quote
Yep, nearly all history books and courses simply gloss over the reality of what happened when you released millions of people formally held in bondage - most of whom could not read, write, do sums, owned any property.

Some of them had trade skills.  But it didn't help that the agricultural economy of the south was launched into a severe depression due to the lack of free manpower and the fact that large plantations had to completely overhaul how they did business.

So you have an economy in depression, millions (over 50% of the population in some areas) of uneducated, unskilled workers flooding the job market (resulting in extremely low wages) and a society that is in severe turmoil.  On top of that you have an occupation government who actively wanted to turn the screws on the populace of the former Confederacy.  Many former slaves and many unskilled and dirt poor whites turned to crime, simply because it paid better than working at the time.  The KKK started out as one of those "neighborhood watch" groups that morphed over the years.  Especially as resentment grew.

It even spilled over into the North, with former slaves streaming to the Northern cities in search of work - resulting in lowering of wages and a simmering resentment amongst northern workers against the blacks.  By the early 1900's the North had the largest concentration of KKK members.

Reconstruction was a badly bungled and wholly unnecessary part of our history that we feel repercussions from to this day.

ETA:  Interestingly, John Wilkes Booth did incredible harm to the South by assassinating Lincoln.  For all his faults, Lincoln wanted to reintegrate the South as quickly and seamlessly as possible.  To repair the Union was his concern.  After he was dead, more vengeful members of Congress were able to turn Reconstruction into what we saw.  That's why I always laugh when I see people praising Booth.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#33]
After months of daily attacks, why is there no "neighborhood watch" made up of bandana or skeleton mask wearing concerned citizens to meet the hoards?

People showed up to beat on antifa, why is this different?  Surely there has to be some decent families with highschool aged kids that aren't afraid to get Scrappy who live in that neighborhood.

Cops don't do anything, so cover your face up, put on a helmet with a go pro, maybe a little "armor" like a motorcycle jacket or something and some gloves and go talk the kids out of fucking around in your neighborhood.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:26:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And probably TOLD not do anything by command staff. Politics uber alles.....
View Quote
The only power police have is that which bestowed upon them. If a district attorney/prosecutors office says they will not prosecute. They put pressure on law enforcement administration/jails not to enforce. Then an individual officer can't do a damn thing.

An arrest is only a temporary detention in itself. Doesn't matter how many people you arrest and bring to jail. If they are immediately released and walk out the door they'll be back on the street before you can even finish typing the report and start patrolling again. And now your liable to be sued and possibly terminated.

The good news is since this issue is political in nature all these people need to do is pressure their councilmen and DA/prosecutors office. Who will in turn put the pressure on the local law enforcement administration. Who will in turn have officers enforce said laws. Willing to bet the officers would love nothing better then to get these little thugs off the street.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:44:11 PM EDT
[#35]
They try that in my neighborhood the Mexicans would put them down before they could say "N**** please". Two or three with hammers and crescent wrenches would finish them right quick.

The problem isn't too many blacks, it's not enough Mexicans.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:44:30 PM EDT
[#36]
These youth are juvenile delinquents now, they will be even more violent as adults.  South Africa is playing out here and no one in government is lifting a finger to stop it.  If the government doesn’t protect your rights then they are complicit in the violence.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:48:48 PM EDT
[#37]
Chris Hayes on MSNBC assured us several years ago that the Knock Out Game was nothing more than an urban legend of paranoid white racists.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 2:53:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
You don't have a right to police protection.

It sounds like they are all minors and the police feel it's more trouble than it's worth for them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don't have a right to police protection.

It sounds like they are all minors and the police feel it's more trouble than it's worth for them.
I wonder how they would tell is these animals jumped the wrong father/brother/grandpa/mother, and started suffering losses.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:09:57 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
After months of daily attacks, why is there no "neighborhood watch" made up of bandana or skeleton mask wearing concerned citizens to meet the hoards?

People showed up to beat on antifa, why is this different?  Surely there has to be some decent families with highschool aged kids that aren't afraid to get Scrappy who live in that neighborhood.

Cops don't do anything, so cover your face up, put on a helmet with a go pro, maybe a little "armor" like a motorcycle jacket or something and some gloves and go talk the kids out of fucking around in your neighborhood.
View Quote

Wrong implementation.  When a rifle round seems to come out of nowhere and there's a ghetto goblin on the ground with his brains flowing out of his noggin, the rest will scatter.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:31:41 PM EDT
[#40]
Violent responses aren’t going to change anything long term, that’s only for short term survival. The long term solution is to get rid of Section 8 and all forms of welfare that encourage laziness, children out of wedlock, not going to school, etc. I don’t care if stupid people suffer the consequences of being stupid as long as I don’t have to pay the cost of their choices.

But no, that’s not going to happen.  There are too many investors benefiting from Section 8 housing. I will be so bold as to claim many congressman are Section 8 investors. They certainly have invested in previous real estate deals and limited partnerships.  Congressmen should not be allowed any forms of investments except a generic stock and bond fund. No special real estate deals. No insider knowledge should be allowed to be used period.  Any section 8 investor should be required to live in the most crime ridden section 8 housing they own.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:49:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
FIFY
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Frozen Paint ball time.
FIFY
Wonder how hard it would be to build a larger paintball type thing that sat on a mount, fed from a large hopper and fired full automatic strings of high velocity golf balls?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 4:45:58 PM EDT
[#42]
They need a moat.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 5:22:32 PM EDT
[#43]
So we have mob violence - no big deal according to LE.
We also have nobody needs more than 10 rounds to defend themselves.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#44]
Nice section 8 neighborhood ya got there.

Shame if the whole thing burned down one night.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:20:21 PM EDT
[#45]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Despite multiple victims filing police reports, and some even presenting cell phone video as evidence, Las Vegas police are apparently refusing to do anything about a group of violent teenagers who have been jumping people in a neighborhood, beating them, throwing large rocks at them, and attacking people inside their cars.
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57330/lebowski-leads--112587.jpg
Kill a few of them and things will change
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 7:42:48 PM EDT
[#46]
Doesn't look like an old part of town, fairly clean and bland.
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:05:31 PM EDT
[#47]
The Clash White Riot

White riot - I want to riot
White riot - a riot of my own
White riot - I want to riot
White riot - a riot of my own

Black people gotta lot a problems
But they don't mind throwing a brick
White people go to school
Where they teach you how to be thick

An' everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
An' nobody wants
To go to jail!

All the power's in the hands
Of people rich enough to buy it
While we walk the street
Too chicken to even try it

Everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
Nobody wants
To go to jail!

Are you taking over
Or are you taking orders?
Are you going backwards
Or are you going forwards?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:10:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
They recognize the kids?
A couple of dads need to go visit goblin dads and show them how it works.
View Quote
Visit them in prison?
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:19:11 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Lol, husband was filming while his wife is getting beat up. What a turd...

COC and all.  
View Quote
He yelled “stop” a few times.

What more do you want?

Link Posted: 5/21/2018 8:20:44 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
If it's like Oregon, they rarely house juveniles and all crimes are forwarded.  No booking/lodging.

At any rate, I wonder what the backstory is.  The video eludes to some sort of ongoing feud with no details.  Also, who the fuck just stands there and films his wife being jumped??
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You don’t have a right to police protection.

It sounds like they are all minors and the police feel it’s more trouble than it’s worth for them.
If it's like Oregon, they rarely house juveniles and all crimes are forwarded.  No booking/lodging.

At any rate, I wonder what the backstory is.  The video eludes to some sort of ongoing feud with no details.  Also, who the fuck just stands there and films his wife being jumped??
Maybe he doesn’t like his wife.

“Tuna Helper again. You miserable fucking whor......let’s go for a walk after dinner tonight honey.”
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top