Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2020 4:14:02 AM EDT
A couple of years ago Veterans Canteen Services (they operate foodservice and mini-store operations at VA Hospital facilities) introduced an online merchandise website the hook being no sales tax collected (that was before Wayfar vs. South Dakota).

I routinely receive sales flyers in my Emails but have never purchased anything. I almost bit on some clearance priced Maxpedition packs but they sold out. From what I see the prices on merchandise are not particularly competitive with other online vendors or even the local hardware store (Yeti products).

Anyone have any experiences in buying stuff through them?
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 6:05:27 AM EDT
[#1]
I have an account and get their sales emails but have never ordered. Don’t really see anything that’s worth it over anyplace else
Link Posted: 6/26/2020 11:23:56 AM EDT
[#2]
They are selling yeti stuff, but they won’t tell you the price till you create an account.
Link Posted: 6/27/2020 9:00:27 PM EDT
[#3]
I keep getting their E-Mails.

I keep wondering: Should I or shouldn't I

So far I haven't.
Link Posted: 7/16/2020 9:07:51 PM EDT
[#4]
I have a few times, got some vortex optics on clearance, sometimes you can get some good sales/discounts, cheaper than Amazon at times, no tax is nice.
Link Posted: 10/22/2020 11:36:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Yep, got some Vortex optics on sale. Shipping seemed to be pretty slow.
Link Posted: 10/29/2020 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a rating so I got my base ID pass to shop, mostly at the Class 6 sometimes.

I also get the exchange emails and they had a camera my wife wanted on sale. The price was about the same as amazon, except no sales tax. Free shipping.
Link Posted: 11/30/2020 11:05:23 AM EDT
[#7]
The best deal was my first purchase this past summer.  They sent a 25% off code that was eligible for everything on the site....including sale items.  I used it for an Aimpoint T2 and Comp M5 that was on sale.  Got both under $1.1k

The site wide discount codes are the best ones as the others are just like what everyone else has been saying...meh

You should look at expertvoice, a lot more brands.  Daniel defense just discontinued their discounts due to military contracts ( what the site stated), but will add their stuff back this coming January
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top