Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 21
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:38:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Wasn't the last VCDL day just standing around on a cold day drinking coffee? I recall seeing one guy inside the commi pen holding a sign that said "I Will Not Comply".
View Quote

I spent the day walking around the offices in a suit and tie speaking to the few that came to work.

This year I slept in, made biscuits, and had a very nice breakfast.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:56:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wasn't the last VCDL day just standing around on a cold day drinking coffee? I recall seeing one guy inside the commi pen holding a sign that said "I Will Not Comply".
View Quote

So you registered at the site no more than twelve days ago--yet you have 341 posts.

Hopefully you flame out quick.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:38:14 PM EDT
[#6]
The caravan route on broad was just shut down

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:40:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I just went by there. Richmond PD is shutting down all main and side streets.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:41:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:46:29 PM EDT
[#9]

Whoa, it's almost like y'all aren't allowed to protest anymore!  But that can't be right...

Which "on your side" LEO org is responsible for the barricades?  Richmond PD, or others?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:47:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course they are. Did this really surprise anyone?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a service call in the area right now. Was just turned around by one of Richmond’s “Finest” No one on these streets until further notice.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 1:57:36 PM EDT
[#12]
They feel comfortable using the "insurrection" at the capitol to go all authoritarian police state right now.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:04:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I have a service call in the area right now. Was just turned around by one of Richmond's "Finest" No one on these streets until further notice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have a service call in the area right now. Was just turned around by one of Richmond's "Finest" No one on these streets until further notice.
Does that apply to the anti-gun folks at the permitted rally?  Are they even there this morning?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:09:21 PM EDT
[#14]
there was a shooting at the sunoco across from mickey ds but its at least 6 blocks from the capitol and i always see sketchy people and hobos there
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:09:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Of course they are. They do the bidding of whoever signs their checks.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Does that apply to the anti-gun folks at the permitted rally?  Are they even there this morning?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

@p3590

I believe all permits were cancelled today, making the "No guns" signs posted irrelevant.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:37:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

@p3590

I believe all permits were cancelled today, making the "No guns" signs posted irrelevant.
View Quote
Its not listed on the other side's website, they still list speakers set for right now.  

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:41:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Its not listed on the other side's website, they still list speakers set for right now.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

@p3590

Received digital VCDL newsletter with this, already deleted, don't have it filed.  Was going to go today, but wife unit got sick Fri, and had to cancel.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 2:57:41 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

Don’t know. All he would say is closed until further notice no matter what I asked. Told him I had a customer that needed me on his business location. He just looked at me and said closed until further notice.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:15:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Not that I was counting, (but I really had to take a leak).

About 150 vehicles passed by me and there where about 100 vehicles ahead of me.

Massive turn out for the rolling part of this. Dropping back off the net.

Remember they are always watching, so if your doing anything your next ex wife's divorce lawyer//judge//next employer doesn't like keep OPSEC focused.

Edit, saw at least one bro dozer with kitted up guys in the pickup bed,  decked out like a cartel hit squad in Mexico. Not sure of the optics on that one, but they (probably) kept their weapons behind the bed of the truck and just waved at people. Is it legal to have passengers ride in the bed of a truck?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:16:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Livestream?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:29:52 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

I also heard the permit for the anti-gunners was canceled.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:38:02 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

They're doing some kind of virtual event. Mark Herring is one of the speakers, of course.

ALL permits for events on Capitol Grounds were denied. Everyone, every side. Even before that, none had actually been approved yet, and would have been limited to 10 people under covid rules. The Bell Tower permit stuff is not even worth worrying about.

The anti groups attempted to hijack that space by trying to book up all the time slots a year in advance, but it ended up not mattering.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 3:45:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#25]

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:02:31 PM EDT
[#26]

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:04:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

At any given time, maybe.  There was a LOT of coming and going.
View All Quotes

My understanding was they hit 22k at around 8:30am, lost count, and just went with that number. I think that was before any of the busses and most of the diamond traffic even showed up.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:26:08 PM EDT
[#28]

Click the date for video
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:28:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:28:50 PM EDT
[#30]
Its funny how most of the news focuses on the boog BS with hardly a mention of the BLM/LGBT/NFAC/Black Panther and other groups. Coupled with the fact that the boog BS is completely off the intent as well just shows yet again how its not about news but an agenda.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:31:50 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:32:23 PM EDT
[#32]
When was VCDL day? Who brought their "I will not comply" signs? Asking for a friend.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 5:48:26 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
When was VCDL day? Who brought their "I will not comply" signs? Asking for a friend.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#35]
Those Black gents really suck at that White Supremacy stuff that the media keeps alleging.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:25:53 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Its funny how most of the news focuses on the boog BS with hardly a mention of the BLM/LGBT/NFAC/Black Panther and other groups. Coupled with the fact that the boog BS is completely off the intent as well just shows yet again how its not about news but an agenda.
View Quote

The news goes with whatever gets their viewers most upset, that's what is most profitable for them. And they already know who makes up the largest chunk of their viewers,  not us. Their viewers do not want to see anything that is contrary to what they already think. So, armed white guys it is. If the news shows armed BLM it will make their viewers uncomfortable, the viewers will go elsewhere. News looses profits.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:31:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Interesting.  What's that Loudoun patch they're wearing?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:44:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:02:16 PM EDT
[#41]
As usual I see no mention of the patriot food drive that was going on as well, does not fit the narrative
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 7:09:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Those Black gents really suck at that White Supremacy stuff that the media keeps alleging.
View Quote

Quoted:

Are these the white supremacists I was told were going to start an insurrection?
View Quote

They already have a talking point for that. Multiracial white supremacists.

I wish I was joking.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:03:40 PM EDT
[#43]
Anybody get video of the police swarming the Lowe's parking lot?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:11:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I wish I was joking.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Are these the white supremacists I was told were going to start an insurrection?

I wish I was joking.
What in the ever loving fuck?
People arent that retarded. Are they? I mean really?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:19:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

that proud boys guy. I think.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 8:50:53 PM EDT
[#46]
*Multiracial Whiteness intensifies*
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:23:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Lowes police activity, Lobby day 2021
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:25:13 PM EDT
[#48]
2nd Amendment Rally in Richmond VA
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:34:20 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wish I was joking.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2021/01/15/understand-trumps-support-we-must-think-terms-multiracial-whiteness/

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:59:15 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, apparently believing in radical concepts like "all people are equal" and concepts like "meritocracy" are white supremacist.

And even if you believe those things to be true but your skin is a different color, you're a white supremacist

Couldn't make this stuff up. Beliefs in the equality of mankind and judging people on their merits are bad. Lmao
Page / 21
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top