BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:48:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yup, and we continue our war in domestic energy, thus keeping energy costs high and funding Russia.

But the are “killing orcs” so it is all good.
View Quote

You want to bring in entirely different things and then complain that the variables aren’t treated how your like.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:50:18 PM EDT
[#2]
if putin dont get 10% of his conscription goal hope yall like tac nukes.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 7:56:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Bullshit.  Code Pink are ALL Democrats and all Leftists.  You align with THEM.

You’re identical to Code Pink.

See how that works?

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least they’ve remained consistent which is more than I can say for most of those on the Left.

But you ARE aligned with their position, right?

With agreement on this particular issue, absolutely but your side is aligned with the whole democrat party as well as the leftists parties of Europe.  They are actually in charge of how this thing progresses.  How can you back their handling of Ukraine but think everything else they do is inept or wrong?

See the difference?

They will lead us to a direct war with Russia before this is over

Bullshit.  Code Pink are ALL Democrats and all Leftists.  You align with THEM.

You’re identical to Code Pink.

See how that works?

Code Pink doesn’t set policy.  Democrats in office do.

See how that works?

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 8:20:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Yup, and we continue our war on domestic energy, thus keeping energy costs high and funding Russia.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Peace was available 4 years ago.  Trump told the world how to accomplish it.  Trump was vilified, what was necessary was not done.

If Europe would have prepared themselves against Russia's monopoly on their fuel, Russia would not have had that card to play and probably would have never invaded.  Now we are waiting for winter - because that is when the card goes up in value.

You don't prepare for a war with an enimy by becoming economically dependent on them.

Yup, and we continue our war on domestic energy, thus keeping energy costs high and funding Russia.

They’ll go broke and collapse long before we do.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:19:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

Quick, bend over and give up to a tyrant

May your chains rest lightly
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:54:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

They literally are.

1921 Russia invaded Poland to conquer and annex it. They intended to drive west and “liberate” Germany

They are driven back.

2022, Ukraine. Russia goes west to conquer Ukraine and liberate it from itself and free Poland and the other states but can’t because of Ukrainian resistance.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think I have found why we disagree. You think Russia today is the same thing as the Soviet Union 70 years ago…

They literally are.

1921 Russia invaded Poland to conquer and annex it. They intended to drive west and “liberate” Germany

They are driven back.

2022, Ukraine. Russia goes west to conquer Ukraine and liberate it from itself and free Poland and the other states but can’t because of Ukrainian resistance.

Russia today is weaker, less rational, and more dangerous than the Soviet Union 70 years ago.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:57:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Supposedly the pay will be $2,000 USD per month which is pretty good if true for that part of the world.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 9:59:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You want to bring in entirely different things and then complain that the variables aren’t treated how your like.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup, and we continue our war in domestic energy, thus keeping energy costs high and funding Russia.

If you don’t see how it is tied together then I understand why you think the way you do.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:00:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Peace was available 4 years ago.  Trump told the world how to accomplish it.  Trump was vilified, what was necessary was not done.

If Europe would have prepared themselves against Russia's monopoly on their fuel, Russia would not have had that card to play and probably would have never invaded.  Now we are waiting for winter - because that is when the card goes up in value.

You don't prepare for a war with an enimy by becoming economically dependent on them.

I don’t want any country to collapse.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:02:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Your chains already rest lightly.

You’re too intoxicated on the kool aid to realize it yet.

Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:21:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:23:47 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Yeah, NATO countries invaded Russia and started all of this.
View Quote

They did they made a revolution in 2014 instead of two attacking a don bas regions regions with your mostly Russians because of the Soviet union
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:23:53 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:30:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

If you don’t see how it is tied together then I understand why you think the way you do.
View Quote

Are you suggesting that if domestic oil production was encouraged you’d feel differently about the war? Because let’s be honest, you wouldn’t.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:32:31 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

They’re filthy Marxists.  They are always wrong.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Man, the strategy of the Left is alive and well in this and many other threads on ARFCOM, anymore.  

Critical of election procedures or outcome and you’re immediately labeled an antigovernment insurrectionist.

Critical of NATO or the effects of sanctions against Russia and you’re immediately labeled a Russian stooge who’s also undermining American policy.

Make no mistake, their hatred is real.  These people would and will rabidly support freezing bank accounts and even the imprisonment of anyone critical of Ukraine.

These are two unrelated issues. The election WAS stolen. Destroying Russia's capacity to make war is a good thing. See how easy that was?

Unrelated?  They’re both supported by leftists and leftist governments, namely ours.

Do you support this message?:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/285/CPU2-2533055.jpg

Maybe we should have listened to them about Iraq and Afghanistan.

They’re filthy Marxists.  They are always wrong.

They are yet they were somehow right about the messed up wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:34:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:38:26 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Are you suggesting that if domestic oil production was encouraged you’d feel differently about the war? Because let’s be honest, you wouldn’t.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They certainly are not. Without high energy prices and European dependence on Russian energy there would have been no invasion.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:39:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:41:23 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

They certainly are not. Without high energy prices and European dependence on Russian energy there would have been no invasion.
View Quote

Getting back to problems that should have been addressed decades ago.
Link Posted: 9/22/2022 10:49:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

No level of gas prices would have resulted in Europe building LNG terminals.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 3:51:24 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Your chains already rest lightly.

You’re too intoxicated on the kool aid to realize it yet.

View Quote

What kool aide am I sauced on?

I’m a simple man.

When I see a people United against an evil oppressor and smoke tens of thosuands of them I smile.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:31:35 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

They literally are.

They are driven back.

View Quote

I do honestly not believe this is the dynamic at play here. I think it’s way more pragmatic, and related to gas, economical And strategical considerations. The “nazi” rhetoric is just propaganda for its internal politics
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:34:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They did they made a revolution in 2014 instead of two attacking a don bas regions regions with your mostly Russians because of the Soviet union
View Quote

And another. Click.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:36:25 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

There were invasions prior to 'energy prices' even being a thing.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:37:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I do honestly not believe this is the dynamic at play here. I think it’s way more pragmatic, and related to gas, economical And strategical considerations. The “nazi” rhetoric is just propaganda for its internal politics
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They literally are.

They are driven back.

The why is really only interesting in retrospect. It is irrelevant now.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 4:59:10 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The why is really only interesting in retrospect. It is irrelevant now.
View Quote

But its important to understand that 2021 Russia prolly doesn’t (or didnt ) have a plan or will to invade or subjugate Europe.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:18:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Oh come on do you not globohomo new world order bro?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, sickening that parts of Arfcom would prefere to align themselves with Russia/China/Iran/NORK/Syria.

Just plain deluded or turds, and little different to the German-American Bund of years gone by (wel expect now they support a side with the stated goal of destroying the US).
Oh come on do you not globohomo new world order bro?

Yep, gotta keep the globohomo hate going, no matter the cost!  be a sellout because they believe everything that Q-tard tells them!  Its the new GD edgelordness.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:20:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What’s your position on the quote above? Are you ok with foreigners calling Americans turds for our stance on US foreign policy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep struck a nerve

What’s your position on the quote above? Are you ok with foreigners calling Americans turds for our stance on US foreign policy?

lol triggered!
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:23:04 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Aren't you a peach. A Californian that sides with a foreigner in that it's ok to call Americans turds.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is he calling all Americans turds or the Russian shills and useful idiots?  I’m an American born and raised, what he said doesn’t offend me.

Aren't you a peach. A Californian that sides with a foreigner in that it's ok to call Americans turds.

has a turd hurt you sometime in your life? you really stuck on that word... being called a turd sure has you triggered like nothing else lol
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:52:03 AM EDT
[#30]
It's so easy for them to spend other peoples money, but don't worry, my grandkids will pay for it.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 5:56:59 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yep struck a nerve

I’m totally fine with that quote.

That struck a nerve.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:00:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Exactly.  These neocon boomers don't really think things through with this.

Great, Russia collapses.  Oh shit, Russia has a ton of nukes, and I'm sure they're just locked up safe and sound and would never be say, sold on the black market for money for food or something.

I'm just waiting for a black market Stinger to take out a passenger jet in Europe, or here.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:00:27 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I assure you, I am getting none of those.

Tell you what. Take up a collection where people have to pay straight from their pocket for Ukraine. I know that you and all of the yellow/blue flag wavers won’t pay jack shit.  It’s REAL easy for you to spend other peoples money.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
For all the Ukraine lovers, please take care my share of the tax burden, inflation, wealth destruction and fighting.  I am not interested.
Sure, first give me your stimulus, any PPP funds and college forgiveness funds you may be getting.

I assure you, I am getting none of those.

Tell you what. Take up a collection where people have to pay straight from their pocket for Ukraine. I know that you and all of the yellow/blue flag wavers won’t pay jack shit.  It’s REAL easy for you to spend other peoples money.

I’m perfectly content to spend “your” money.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:04:33 AM EDT
[#34]
The US support of Ukraine has really triggered the isolationists.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:13:01 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm American.  I have a short attention span.

The Ukraine War is still going on?  

We haven't nuked them like Zelensky wanted?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:30:12 AM EDT
[#36]
Seems appropriate:

1) "Who controls the past controls the future: who controls the present controls the past."

2) “The past was alterable. The past never had been altered. Oceania was at war with Eastasia. Oceania had always been at war with Eastasia.”

Orwell.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:30:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Hmm... what has China been up to while all the foolish Americans invest their money and attention in Ukraine.............

Poisoning and destroying America with Fentanyl, saber rattling and planning for Taiwan, some human rights abuses, recruiting Americans to advance their abilitary to militarily destroy America and numerous others.

I am glad all of you are so tied into the false flag Ukraine war instead of the real enemy, China.

China owns the US, economically and militarily.  May your Chinese chains rest lightly.

China blockade would be act of war, Taiwan would not surrender, official says
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/china-blockade-would-be-act-of-war-taiwan-would-not-surrender-official-says/ar-AA129p4y

China ready for ‘fight’ over international action on Xinjiang human rights abuses
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/sep/23/china-ready-for-fight-over-international-action-on-xinjiang-human-rights-abuses

China to blame for fentanyl crisis, covering up COVID says DeSantis
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/china-blame-fentanyl-crisis-covering-covid-desantis

Scientists at America’s top nuclear lab were recruited by China to design missiles and drones, report says
https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/scientists-americas-top-nuclear-lab-recruited-china-design-missiles-dr-rcna48834
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:41:00 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 6:56:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Well thank God YOU are keeping an eye on China for the rest of us!
View Quote

Your welcome.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 7:58:40 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
I'm American.  I have a short attention span.

The Ukraine War is still going on?  

We haven't nuked them like Zelensky wanted?
View Quote

The war is still going on and Russia is losing.

Ukraine is winning.

Nobody is getting nuked. So far.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:08:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Great, Russia collapses.  Oh shit, Russia has a ton of nukes, and I'm sure they're just locked up safe and sound and would never be say, sold on the black market for money for food or something.

I'm just waiting for a black market Stinger to take out a passenger jet in Europe, or here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ffs stop hyper Inflating false narratives.  We gave a shit ton of stingers to a bunch of goat herders in the 90's and nothing happened..and you know it.  Weapons have always ended up in wrong places since the history of wars.. your "fear dooming" is a weak attack at supporting Ukraine protecting themselves and will only work on the weak minded.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:22:54 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Remember how many people died after the Soviet Union collapsed and all of its nukes made it into the black market?  

Remember when totally not Russian forces took out a Malaysian Air jet in Europe and nobody cared?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:28:34 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Ffs stop hyper Inflating false narratives.  We gave a shit ton of stingers to a bunch of goat herders in the 90's and nothing happened..and you know it.  Weapons have always ended up in wrong places since the history of wars.. your "fear dooming" is a weak attack at supporting Ukraine protecting themselves and will only work on the weak minded.
View Quote

No, we just got suicide acts and then 20 years of war with the Taliban after the first Brzezinski “trap”.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Why?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

Don’t play dumb.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:33:39 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No, we just got suicide acts and then 20 years of war with the Taliban after the first Brzezinski “trap”.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

….because of the Stingers?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:35:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Don’t play dumb.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why?

Don’t play dumb.

I’m curious too.  You’re the one stating an opinion as fact.   Being asked to defend such a position isn’t unreasonable.

Were high energetic prices responsible for Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014?
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 8:36:02 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least Ryan is honest.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 9:45:44 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

….because of the Stingers?
View Quote

Because we supported a bunch of Arab nationalists against the soviets that then formed the Taliban and al Qaeda.in the 1990’s.
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:09:38 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 9/23/2022 10:31:21 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I’m curious too.  You’re the one stating an opinion as fact.   Being asked to defend such a position isn’t unreasonable.

Were high energetic prices responsible for Russia’s annexation of Crimea in 2014?
View Quote

I will try to find the article from months ago.  Its thesis was that prior to all recent Russian adventurism there has been a global energy price rise that allowed them the funds to conduct those actions.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top