Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/4/2022 8:45:27 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 12:45:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice lighting effects. Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:38:42 AM EDT
[#2]
That has to be some very involved lighting.  Wow.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 5:48:08 PM EDT
[#3]
No FB, can you just post them here?
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 6:02:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
No FB, can you just post them here?
View Quote

This photo of Little Devil's was made by combining 36 images from my Fujifilm XT2 camera.

This photo of the Eye is a combination of 32 images from my second Fujifilm XT2 camera.

This photo of the Eye was made by combining 43 images taken with my Canon 5d camera.

This different perspective of the eye is the result of combining 33 images from my Fujifilm XT2 camera.

This different angle of Little Devil's was made by combining 40 images from my Canon 5d camera.

I think they are neat pictures, but they are way over dynamic range and make me feel like a cheap realtor posted these of a dumpster of a house trying to make it looks nice.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 6:05:57 PM EDT
[#5]

This photo is the result of merging 42 separate photos and was taken using a Canon 40d. I kept the sunset sky in this one whereas for the others I used a later photo of the sky after sunset.

To make this photo I merged a total of 88 photos from two Fujifilm XT2 cameras. I set them up side by side so I could combine the photos from each camera into a panoramic of the spring. One problem I had with this photo was the camera on the left was not in sharp focus so the left side of this merger isn't sharp enough to suit me. It's not good enough to sell. This means I'll have to return later and try again at this angle.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top