Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/1/2020 10:37:22 PM EDT
I saw this video drop from Scott Carpenter and I think everyone interested in the subject should review this.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 9:56:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't experienced any of these. I know some people who have.

I try to be of a light heart before entering the wildlands, perhaps this has assisted me.

This subject teaches you that the more you learn, the more you realize that you don't know. It almost seems to work in reverse , if you get what I'm saying.  

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 4:50:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I try to be of a light heart before entering the wildlands, perhaps this has assisted me.

This subject teaches you that the more you learn, the more you realize that you don't know. It almost seems to work in reverse , if you get what I'm saying.  

View Quote

Have you seen my thread about my camping trip over Memorial Day?  I am wondering how much of that was by chance, or if I opened that door.  Or is it that we just are more aware of them around.  I don't know, but it is very concerning to me.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 7:32:28 PM EDT
[#3]
So did Carpenter stop his research?  He repeats what  clergy have warned about on some paranormal shows. That these "hobbies" can have serious consequences. I especially took note that he was a short distance from his home, yet he carried a full field pack just in case of even a mundane occurence like an injury.

Now in your experience, is the creature following you home a warning that "we can find you too." Or is it curiosity about us? I`ve read about this on a couple of web sites. They have supposedly tracked people to their homes. In those cases, the people being tracked did not live in a city, but sometimes in secluded places, but also in outlying suburbs that were closer to human civilization than one would think a sasquatch would go.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 10:38:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
So did Carpenter stop his research?  He repeats what  clergy have warned about on some paranormal shows. That these "hobbies" can have serious consequences. I especially took note that he was a short distance from his home, yet he carried a full field pack just in case of even a mundane occurence like an injury.

Now in your experience, is the creature following you home a warning that "we can find you too." Or is it curiosity about us? I`ve read about this on a couple of web sites. They have supposedly tracked people to their homes. In those cases, the people being tracked did not live in a city, but sometimes in secluded places, but also in outlying suburbs that were closer to human civilization than one would think a sasquatch would go.
View Quote

Carpenter is done with research; however, once you get into it, it is hard to let to go.  I could tell he still struggles with that when he said he would love to get a good photo with his back camera!    

My personal experience is I didn't have anything weird happen until I went out on a expedition in my home state.  Even with that, I have not had the same level of experiences as others.  But I went into this with my eyes open knowing that these entities could be supernatural/demonic/Nephilim whatever.  If they want to get to you, I don't care if you live in Chicago, you will have encounters at some point.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:53:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Have you seen my thread about my camping trip over Memorial Day?  I am wondering how much of that was by chance, or if I opened that door.  Or is it that we just are more aware of them around.  I don't know, but it is very concerning to me.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I read it. I believe in the more awareness part, rather strongly.

I believe in the other part too, it just hasn't been my personal experience.

Stay right with God, either way. I don't feel that the average sasquatch is in any way malevolent.

There are always exceptions, as you know.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Yes, I read it. I believe in the more awareness part, rather strongly.

I believe in the other part too, it just hasn't been my personal experience.

Stay right with God, either way. I don't feel that the average sasquatch is in any way malevolent.

There are always exceptions, as you know.
View Quote

"Stay right with God."
You know there's a great deal of truth there. Whether you believe God or not, or just believe in something.
If you've ever watched a vessel underway in the water, you've seen the bow wave it kicks up.
My belief is that emotionally, psychically and spiritually we all make a "bow wave" that can more or less impact others around us... and whatever we put out there comes back to us.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top