Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2021 1:28:38 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 1:45:16 PM EDT
[#1]
I can’t recommend a particular one but go with glass. The plastic versions will absolutely  scratch up no matter how careful you are.
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 1:46:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Ive got a SXS windshield on my general and really like it. Has flip up vents on the bottom and really sucks air when moving. Otherwise glass with heavy duty frame. Not sure if they make for your model

https://sxswindshields.com/store-buy-here/ols/products/honda-pioneer-1000
Link Posted: 9/29/2021 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I can’t recommend a particular one but go with glass. The plastic versions will absolutely  scratch up no matter how careful you are.
View Quote

X2.  My plastic one has been babied and still got scratched to hell.
Only good thing is they are cheap.    I wonder if a local glass place could make one?  Have to be laminated of course.
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 1:10:57 PM EDT
[#4]
My brother just bought a lightly used Pioneer 700. The OEM Honda windshield is rather nice. It tips out at the bottom to let air flow if needed.
Link Posted: 11/25/2021 8:55:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

X2 Million!!! The tilt out with the locking lever is nice.
Link Posted: 1/17/2022 1:28:29 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My brother just bought a lightly used Pioneer 700. The OEM Honda windshield is rather nice. It tips out at the bottom to let air flow if needed.
View Quote

This!

And the tilt out Honda made windshield I had installed on
our 1000 is hard coated.  After 5 years of use & cleaning,
it has very few scratches, but I am careful with it when I
clean it. It's been great.

My brother's windshields on his sxs's that are not hard
coated are really scratched up, and he's very particular
about how he cleans them. Seeing how bad his were is
why I paid the extra cash for the hard coat. Not cheap,
but well worth the investment.

Link

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top