Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2021 2:09:34 PM EDT
Chris Mellon, a long-time Pentagon insider and a leader of the current disclosure movement, provided Congress with a road map for investigating what the government knows about UFO's.   The list contains seventeen specific, detailed questions for Congressmen to ask.

Questions for Congress regarding the pending UAP report

"The pending UAP report raises vital questions about what is happening in our skies and the organization and performance of the U.S. intelligence community. Here are some questions I propose for those in Congress charged with protecting the country and overseeing the Intelligence Community:

1. Why did awareness of the UAP phenomenon have to come from private citizens outside the government devoting several years of their lives to bringing this issue to the attention of the American people and their government? What does this stunning intelligence failure tell us about the U.S. Intelligence Community? How is it possible that these intrusions could continue for years without notice by any senior government officials or even NORAD? What other strategic issues are the intelligence community failing to report due to potential controversy or stigma?

2. Reportedly, the classified report contains only about 120 incidents. How is that reconciled with the fact that NORAD alone has hundreds of flight tracks per annum it cannot identify?"

Link Posted: 6/13/2021 7:20:09 PM EDT
[#1]
In case anyone is not aware... UAPs (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena)
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 8:40:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Chris seems to be in a position to know things, why hasn't he leaked specifics?  Seems like he is leading the witness, so to speak.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Chris seems to be in a position to know things, why hasn't he leaked specifics?  Seems like he is leading the witness, so to speak.
View Quote

Would he not be under an NDA?
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 8:57:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Would he not be under an NDA?
View Quote

Maybe so.  If so, would he be walking a tight line by being so involved?
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 9:37:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
It's hard to say what, specifically, Mellon knows.  He certainly knows a LOT of military and defense secrets but I don't know how involved he was in the UFO topic.  He is clearly on record suspecting UFO's are extraterrestrial.  He was also responsible for the creation of SOCOM, which I didn't know.

Elizondo, on the other hand, was the director of the UFO program and he states repeatedly that he will never violate his NDA's, but he will walk right to the line, to advance the disclosure process.  He admitted in an interview in the past few days that he sometimes engages in the "no" means "no" and "that's classified" or some other evasion means "yes" bit.  In an earlier interview, he evaded a direct question on whether he's seen a "gray" and when the interviewer said he would take that as a "yes" and then asked Elizondo if it scared him, Elizondo tried to evade for a bit and then said "yeah, I've seen a lot of things that scared me".  He did not say "no" to either question.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 10:54:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Those are great questions… but not for the current  government. Those are accusatory questions about government malfeasance.  If there is one thing modern government stops cold for is criticism.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 12:45:38 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote

Well, that's difficult to say.  I'm not sure it is the kind of thing you can answer about someone else.

I can say this, however; with that last name come some connections, the kind that only old money can buy.

In the 60 Minutes thing, Mellon sure didn't come across as any kind of nut or jackass.
Link Posted: 7/9/2021 10:10:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Possibly related to Chris Mellon's suggested questions #6 & #7

Luis Elizondo just made the following statement:

"I will tell you I haven't spoken about this publicly yet, but I suspect that this is going to be aninteresting week. I think there are some voices that haven't been heard yet."

In the same interview, he stated that he and Chris Mellon just spent the last week in Colorado Springs.  

NORAD data upcoming?

Link Posted: 7/10/2021 9:48:42 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Possibly related to Chris Mellon's suggested questions #6 & #7

Luis Elizondo just made the following statement:

"I will tell you I haven't spoken about this publicly yet, but I suspect that this is going to be aninteresting week. I think there are some voices that haven't been heard yet."

In the same interview, he stated that he and Chris Mellon just spent the last week in Colorado Springs.  

NORAD data upcoming?

View Quote

That would make sense.   Could really move the ball forward too.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 12:14:52 PM EDT
[#10]
<--------------------------  Used to scramble on Air Defense Alert for NORAD

A NORAD UNKNOWN is simply a radar target that has not been identified either by voice, squak, or visual ID

Been scrambled on many unknowns penetrating or just outside the ADIZ or popups inside ADIZ.

Most were US Naval aircraft. One was a whale watching airplane, others have been fishing spotters.

Still others nothing was there, probably a radar anomaly.
Link Posted: 7/10/2021 2:06:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

A NORAD UNKNOWN is simply a radar target that has not been identified either by voice, squak, or visual ID

Been scrambled on many unknowns penetrating or just outside the ADIZ or popups inside ADIZ.

Most were US Naval aircraft. One was a whale watching airplane, others have been fishing spotters.

View Quote
The discussion I've seen in regards to NORAD data is objects with flight characteristics that fall outside the envelope of what NORAD looks for, and that subsequently get filtered out by the software and never seen by the operators.  But the data does get recorded and is there, if anyone thinks to look at it.  

Either Elizondo or Mellon, or both, have specifically stated that this is an area of data that needs to be examined and it sounds like they have spent the last week doing exactly that, which also implies some serious ongoing government connections for these two, which shouldn't surprise anyone.

It's also possible that his comment had nothing to do with NORAD, but that is the logical assumption.
Link Posted: 7/11/2021 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The discussion I've seen in regards to NORAD data is objects with flight characteristics that fall outside the envelope of what NORAD looks for, and that subsequently get filtered out by the software and never seen by the operators.  But the data does get recorded and is there, if anyone thinks to look at it.  

Either Elizondo or Mellon, or both, have specifically stated that this is an area of data that needs to be examined and it sounds like they have spent the last week doing exactly that, which also implies some serious ongoing government connections for these two, which shouldn't surprise anyone.

It's also possible that his comment had nothing to do with NORAD, but that is the logical assumption.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before the war on drugs, NORAD ignored certain flight profiles as non-threats. That changed a long time ago. They no longer have flight profiles that are considered non-threats. If they see it, and they can't ID it, they scramble fighters on it.

Now I know those guys are full of shit and are telling lies.
Link Posted: 7/26/2021 3:01:04 PM EDT
[#13]
Chris Mellon has more advice for Congress.  Again, he's painting a picture for we the people to know what's not being addressed by our government.

Possible next steps for Congress on the UAP issue.

An interesting quote:

"The issue is not purely one of airborne objects; it also involves unidentified underwater vehicles and unidentified vehicles in orbit or beyond."
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 7:26:36 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Chris Mellon has more advice for Congress.  Again, he's painting a picture for we the people to know what's not being addressed by our government.

An interesting quote:

"The issue is not purely one of airborne objects; it also involves unidentified underwater vehicles and unidentified vehicles in orbit or beyond."
View Quote

I wish I could find it, but there was someone prominent that mentioned tracking UAPs that come from deep space. Man.. It's right on the edge of my mind.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 7:37:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I wish I could find it, but there was someone prominent that mentioned tracking UAPs that come from deep space. Man.. It's right on the edge of my mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

An interesting quote:

I know the statement you are referring to, but also can't recall who said it.  I think Mellon is expanding on that.  

Things are really DEAD right now, even on UFO Twitter.
Link Posted: 7/27/2021 10:04:56 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I know the statement you are referring to, but also can't recall who said it.  I think Mellon is expanding on that.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

An interesting quote:

Everything was a fever pitch leading up to July 18th.  Which was a fun larp.  But yeah, things have really died down.  I see people starting to dig into Operation Saucer from Brazil, and the Zimbabwe school incident too.

The debate on if they are demons seems to be raging, which is interesting to me.

This was quite a neat presentation by Joseph Jordan with several abductees that say prayer stopped their abductions.

Unholy Communion: Casualties of a Cosmic War - Joseph Jordan

Link Posted: 7/29/2021 12:06:21 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Everything was a fever pitch leading up to July 18th.  Which was a fun larp.  But yeah, things have really died down.  I see people starting to dig into Operation Saucer from Brazil, and the Zimbabwe school incident too.

The debate on if they are demons seems to be raging, which is interesting to me.

This was quite a neat presentation by Joseph Jordan with several abductees that say prayer stopped their abductions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oxrr_3YO81E
View Quote

i was reading the account of angles appearing to Mary and Joseph in book of Matthew other morning.  whats interesting to me is that the angles appeared in dream, and it seems demons typically appear while we are awake.....

mainline christianity seems to shy away from hte weird hyprid nephillim etc, but this planet has lotta history with the megaliths etc that just seem real complicated for " mere mortals".  the other thing about those sites is they all typically ahve religios significance of basically satanism, (human sacrifice etc)  

one anecdote i read about israel and usa having been in contact with entities with a base on mars..... i just dont know that i can get behind these not "mere mortal" hybrids escaping noahs flood and hanging out on mars till the right time....  interesting times...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top