Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2021 11:22:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Good read.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 1:26:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
20+ years of listening to Art Bell piqued my interest.  
View Quote

Missed a lot of Art Bell as I wasn't up when C2C was playing, however I've been an "Insider" since the first month in operation.....so far I've learned that I ain't anywhere near as smart as I thought I was.  

Just something small to ponder:  A History Professor queried our Class "Any idea of why a Freedom fails in so many Governments?"  The answer was simple: too much too soon, too fast.
I believe if everything was just dumped and outed, calamity would ensue....maybe this inversion in societal norms is a precursor in preparation for what's to come?
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 2:34:53 PM EDT
[#3]
my belief is that this is a precursor to the NWO. get the whole world in line with one enemy/ prophet. the "aliens" are going to be aggressive and we need to rally together to fight them or they will be part of the false prophet/anti christ and people will believe it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 9:46:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Great post OP thank you.

Research the COMETA report. France pretty much came out years ago and stated the only intelligent answer are they are not of this earth.

http://ufoevidence.org/topics/cometa.htm
Link Posted: 6/28/2021 10:08:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Right now, I'm reading Leslie Kean's "UFO's:  Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go on the Record and it is an excellent read.  I'm surprised I don't see it mentioned more often here or on UFO Twitter.  It was published 11 years ago and she's pretty much setting up what is happening right now.  The overall vibe is very derogatory towards the United States government's treatment of the Phenomenon and it's complimentary to England and one or two other European countries.

Once I'm finished, I plan to move on to her Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife, which is actually more of a primary interest for me, than UFO's.
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 2:13:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Right now, I'm reading Leslie Kean's "UFO's:  Generals, Pilots and Government Officials Go on the Record and it is an excellent read.  I'm surprised I don't see it mentioned more often here or on UFO Twitter.  It was published 11 years ago and she's pretty much setting up what is happening right now.  The overall vibe is very derogatory towards the United States government's treatment of the Phenomenon and it's complimentary to England and one or two other European countries.

Once I'm finished, I plan to move on to her Surviving Death: A Journalist Investigates Evidence for an Afterlife, which is actually more of a primary interest for me, than UFO's.
View Quote

Sorry about hijacking your thread, but regarding afterlife, etc, are you familiar with the story of a young man named James Leininger?  Pretty sure that the spelling for his last name.   His story is worthy of a thread of its own.   More like reincarnation .  
Link Posted: 6/29/2021 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sorry about hijacking your thread, but regarding afterlife, etc, are you familiar with the story of a young man named James Leininger?  Pretty sure that the spelling for his last name.   His story is worthy of a thread of its own.   More like reincarnation .  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The name sounds vaguely familiar but I don't think I'm familiar with his case.  The recent six-part series of life after death, based on Kean's book, I just found out, may have covered him and if so, I at least heard the story, but I don't remember for sure.  In truth, I haven't even scratched the surface of this area for the same reason my UFO interest lay dormant for decades.  There is so much out there that it's difficult to know what is worth reading and what is crap.  I will do some research on James, since reincarnation is a particular interest of mine.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 5:51:37 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The name sounds vaguely familiar but I don't think I'm familiar with his case.  The recent six-part series of life after death, based on Kean's book, I just found out, may have covered him and if so, I at least heard the story, but I don't remember for sure.  In truth, I haven't even scratched the surface of this area for the same reason my UFO interest lay dormant for decades.  There is so much out there that it's difficult to know what is worth reading and what is crap.  I will do some research on James, since reincarnation is a particular interest of mine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just started reading Kean's afterlife book and James Leininger is the first story and as soon as I started reading it I remembered it was also featured on the Netflix series.  Very compelling case.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:16:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I just started reading Kean's afterlife book and James Leininger is the first story and as soon as I started reading it I remembered it was also featured on the Netflix series.  Very compelling case.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

My wife had a LAD experience on the operating table.  She said it was the greatest feeling ever, and didn’t want to come back.
Link Posted: 7/2/2021 11:33:54 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

My wife had a LAD experience on the operating table.  She said it was the greatest feeling ever, and didn't want to come back.
View Quote
I've shared this a few times on various threads, but a couple of years ago, a friend was in the hospital for septic shock.  I went up to see him a few times, but he was always sedated and non-responsive.  Eventually, he improved and was slated to be released in a week or two.   When he reached a point where he wasn't sedated all the time, I went up to see him and the first thing he told me was that he flat-lined twice (his mom never mentioned that to me) and that both times, he saw a bright light, as is often discussed in NDE's.  He said it was "wild".  We talked a bit about his coming release and then the sedative that had been administered right before I got there kicked in, so I left.

I got to my car and turned on the radio and Dylan's "Knocking on Heaven's Door" was playing.  I didn't want to hear that song so I changed the station and Bryan Adams' "Heaven" was the song playing on that station.  I turned the radio off and drove home in silence.  

A week or so later, I got word from his sister that he had passed away.  Over the years, we had talked many times about life after death and had an understanding that whichever of us went first would try to let the other know, if there is life after death.  Shortly after his death, I felt a "presence" over my right shoulder.  After a second or two, a sense of the presence's ID came to me and it was him.  It was strange because it was like a sense of recognition that had been unconscious in real life, but I recognized it almost immediately in this situation and realized it had been there in real life, too.  Almost like if you woke up with the ability to consciously smell pheromones and every time you encountered someone you know, you realize that is their smell, even though you had never been consciously aware of it.

This wasn't the first situation that has convinced me that at least some of the time, death is foreordained.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top