Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 5:31:25 AM EDT
[#1]
I can't imagine getting involved in a war with the current supply chain crisis/shortages. Talk about the US population being up shits creek....
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 5:36:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Afghans.

Ukrainians aren’t on our side either.  I don’t know where this myth of Ukrainian love for the West comes from.  Culturally, they’re indistinguishable from Russians, but are even poorer and more corrupt, to include their military and government.  

This is a regional dispute regarding power and money.  We are wasting tax dollars by getting involved in any of this.
View Quote

Nonsense! You know not what you speak about! Do you think it was appropriate to waste Western LIVES and TREASURE in Iraq and Afghanistan?

We wasted untold wealth for muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan for what? Do you think islam is compatible with Western Culture and Civilization?

Ukrainians see themselves as Westerners. Forget about those who see themselves as Russian; they are the minority and if they truly want to live under a 21st Century Tsar, they can move to Russia.

And before you minimize my comments, I'll tell you that I'm an American born from a mother and father who escaped Bolshevism in 1944 when the Red Army CONQUERED Latvia. And I have relatives who lived under Bolshevism for 45 years in Latvia. And I'll tell you that my relatives that spent their lives under the Russian boot had nothing but utter contempt, disdain and revulsion for what was forced upon them by the Russians.

You want to tell me that it's acceptable to waste Western Treasure for muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, but somehow it is unacceptable to defend a Western/Christian culture in Ukraine?

Sure. If you think that, then you might as well kiss the West good-bye. And I'm not defending or supporting the Leftist/Globalist trash that controls Western Europe and America; there is nothing more despicable than people of European ethnicity that support the disease of Leftism.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 6:09:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Biden can't predict when he has to poop.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:21:30 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Lets see your boy biden do this if he can even walk with out pooping his pants.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/522423/000_1I22WV-2253609.jpg
View Quote

Biden’s ineffectiveness doesn’t make Trump’s ineffectiveness better in some way.

He was the first US leader to meet with the leader of North Korea.  Every other leader had specifically NOT met with them for good reasons, to include not granting legitimacy to their regime.  

Trump meets with him and accomplished what?  Not a damn thing.  No treaties.  No agreements.  North Korea didn’t abandon it’s nukes.  Everything Trump achieved by granting their turd an audience had previously been achieved by using different ad-hoc meetings that sometimes even included basketball players.  Now when North Korea wants something, they can demand our POTUS go meet with them.  

If you get all misty-eyed when you see a former reality TV star walking with Kim Jong Un, that’s great, but don’t let that fool you into thinking it was an achievement or even positive for our country.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:29:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Biden’s ineffectiveness doesn’t make Trump’s ineffectiveness better in some way.

He was the first US leader to meet with the leader of North Korea.  Every other leader had specifically NOT met with them for good reasons, to include not granting legitimacy to their regime.  

Trump meets with him and accomplished what?  Not a damn thing.  No treaties.  No agreements.  North Korea didn’t abandon it’s nukes.  Everything Trump achieved by granting their turd an audience had previously been achieved by using different ad-hoc meetings that sometimes even included basketball players.  Now when North Korea wants something, they can demand our POTUS go meet with them.  

If you get all misty-eyed when you see a former reality TV star walking with Kim Jong Un, that’s great, but don’t let that fool you into thinking it was an achievement or even positive for our country.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lets see your boy biden do this if he can even walk with out pooping his pants.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/522423/000_1I22WV-2253609.jpg

President Trump moves the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Your expert diplomats warned this would cause war; they were wrong. Then your seasoned professionals laughed when President Trump moved to have Muslim nations officially recognize and normalize relations with Israel. Again, President Trump was right, your professionals with 'good reasons' to do dumb things were dead wrong.

I'm not sure what a childish denial of KJU as leader of North Korea would have accomplished; it's been tried for a long time, and didn't really get anywhere, did it?

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:29:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Lol.  Because of all the attacks by North Korea during Trump’s presidency? Or blowing to hell Iran’s terrorist organizer general That was the lynchpin of their regional war mongering? Pathetic.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

What attacks had North Korea done in the past and suddenly ceased after Trump met with them?  They are still shipping arms to embargoed countries, still laundering money, still involved in all manner of state-sponsored illicit activities they had been involved in long before Trump came to not threaten Kim Jong Un with being “fired”.

Before you read this next part, please take a seat because I have some bad news.  Killing Suleimani didn’t suddenly end Iran’s regional influence.  It turns out there was more to it than just him.  And pulling out of the nuclear deal didn’t fix that, but allowed them to increase enrichment while facing no penalties.  That unilateral move also got Pompeo laughed at when he went to the UN asking for sanctions on Iran.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:31:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

President Trump moves the US embassy in Israel to Jerusalem. Your expert diplomats warned this would cause war; they were wrong. Then your seasoned professionals laughed when President Trump moved to have Muslim nations officially recognize and normalize relations with Israel. Again, President Trump was right, your professionals with 'good reasons' to do dumb things were dead wrong.

I'm not sure what a childish denial of KJU as leader of North Korea would have accomplished; it's been tried for a long time, and didn't really get anywhere, did it?

View Quote

Childish denial of NK’s leader got nothing done, and Trump got nothing done.  But because Trump got nothing done, it was better.  The Israel deal was no break through.  It was an acknowledgement of a status of relations that previously existed for years, and was actually begun years before Trump, but sure, he did that.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:38:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Childish denial of NK’s leader got nothing done, and Trump got nothing done.  But because Trump got nothing done, it was better.  The Israel deal was no break through.  It was an acknowledgement of a status of relations that previously existed for years, and was actually begun years before Trump, but sure, he did that.

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

Good grief.  Just stop.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:41:58 AM EDT
[#9]
It is like this snuck up on them and they didn't have a years warning.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:43:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

President Trump’s efforts to normalize relations between Israel and Muslim nations was the only actual foreign policy win in recent memory. Even not so recent memory.

It takes powerful TDS to deny it. You share an opinion  with illustrious thinkers like Rachel Maddie and Pravda on the Potomac. Congrats, I guess?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

I don't care for Trump these days but your shtick is just... sad. It's also derailing the thread.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:55:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

President Trump’s efforts to normalize relations between Israel and Muslim nations was the only actual foreign policy win in recent memory. Even not so recent memory.

It takes powerful TDS to deny it. You share an opinion  with illustrious thinkers like Rachel Maddie and Pravda on the Potomac. Congrats, I guess?
View Quote

It takes powerful Trump Delusional Syndrome to see something that makes no difference as a “tremendous” achievement. But since that’s the “only actual foreign policy win in recent memory”, you are recognizing the extent of his “tremendous” presidency as finishing a process that began before he was elected.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:26:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It takes powerful Trump Delusional Syndrome to see something that makes no difference as a “tremendous” achievement.  But since that’s the “only actual foreign policy win in recent memory”, you are recognizing the extent of his “tremendous” presidency as finishing a process that began before he was elected.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It takes powerful Trump Delusional Syndrome to see something that makes no difference as a “tremendous” achievement.  But since that’s the “only actual foreign policy win in recent memory”, you are recognizing the extent of his “tremendous” presidency as finishing a process that began before he was elected.

He's going to live in your head forever, isn't he?
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:44:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Trump didn’t do this,incredibly shitty US foreign policy across multiple administrations did. As much as he is hated on here now,Mattis quite correctly said many times that it had long come to the point that Israel and Gulf Arab states had more consistently common foreign policy than any of these nations did with the US. I suppose you can also give credit to both Clintons,Obama,Dubya,GHWB,Reagan,Weinberger,Carter,Brezinski,Kissinger…

It just reached the point that America could no longer be in any way thought of as the guarantor of security. The ineptitude shown in Iraq and Afghanistan combined with handing Iran pallets of cash sent the message that the US simply couldn’t be trusted to have the best interests in Israel or the Emirates in mind with whatever bipolar actions it was taking. It’s hardly as if Trump himself did any favors with his obvious ignorance of history and geography and need to have fuckwits like Flynn championing Erdogan in his circle.

It’s hard to say exactly what would have happened in this regard had Hillary been elected as her State Department and Obama’s Jarrett guided White House were frequently doing completely opposite things.

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:50:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Nonsense! You know not what you speak about! Do you think it was appropriate to waste Western LIVES and TREASURE in Iraq and Afghanistan?

We wasted untold wealth for muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan for what? Do you think islam is compatible with Western Culture and Civilization?

Ukrainians see themselves as Westerners. Forget about those who see themselves as Russian; they are the minority and if they truly want to live under a 21st Century Tsar, they can move to Russia.

And before you minimize my comments, I'll tell you that I'm an American born from a mother and father who escaped Bolshevism in 1944 when the Red Army CONQUERED Latvia. And I have relatives who lived under Bolshevism for 45 years in Latvia. And I'll tell you that my relatives that spent their lives under the Russian boot had nothing but utter contempt, disdain and revulsion for what was forced upon them by the Russians.

You want to tell me that it's acceptable to waste Western Treasure for muslims in Afghanistan and Iraq, but somehow it is unacceptable to defend a Western/Christian culture in Ukraine?

Sure. If you think that, then you might as well kiss the West good-bye. And I'm not defending or supporting the Leftist/Globalist trash that controls Western Europe and America; there is nothing more despicable than people of European ethnicity that support the disease of Leftism.

View Quote

Those are not mutually exclusive. Plenty of us had just as much of a problem with the GWT as we do with any interference with Ukraine/Russia. IMO, it was a complete waste of American lives.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:55:28 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
President Potato is going to fuck us all
View Quote

He already has.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:56:37 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Sorry your girl lost
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:10:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Afghans.

Ukrainians aren’t on our side either.  I don’t know where this myth of Ukrainian love for the West comes from.  Culturally, they’re indistinguishable from Russians, but are even poorer and more corrupt, to include their military and government.  

This is a regional dispute regarding power and money.  We are wasting tax dollars by getting involved in any of this.

1. Iraq and Afghanistan, and then Syria were a mistake then and would be a mistake now.  All that did was to further sink our country into debt, fuck up thousands who volunteered to go there, and enrich the elite.

2. I’ll defer to your expertise on Latvia, but I grew up in Ukraine, and have visited in post Soviet times.  My father lived there right up to Maidan.  No way, no how is Ukraine something other than a fucked up Slavic country, whose people are too divided, and lacking ambition for anything other than leaving or rising to levels of society where they can steal shit.  Not worth our time, money or blood.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 12:11:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:38:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That demented f*cker in not in the White House wants war.

We need him outed as a fraud, pretendent-in-chief and thief of the 2020 election.
View Quote

So, we're better off with the Russian colluder whose sole action in 2020 was to send patriots to attack the capital, resulting in the their incarceration? Just asking.

Hey, while we're at it, wasn't it guys in Russian uniforms who actually attacked the government with impunity during riot season?

Hope like hell things don't go hot here at home, because defunded and other reasons, like greatly diminished numbers.

I know, it sucks. Stay focused on the real objective. And for God's sake, choose the right side. Because commies can kiss my ass.
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 3:52:53 PM EDT
[#22]
Asked When We Will Hear From Biden On Russia-Ukraine Conflict, Jen Psaki Says She Has No Idea

Asked When We Will Hear From Biden On Russia-Ukraine Conflict, Jen Psaki Says She Has No Idea
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 4:05:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Biden sends a message to Putin about "enormous consequences" while shopping for a MUG in a store. *Edit Mug has a picture of Kamala's face on it. honk honk

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 9:28:24 PM EDT
[#24]
A load of hot air: Experts say Biden's offer to replace Europe's gas supplies if Putin turns off the taps 'is just not physically possible' - because 'there's not enough gas out there'

Experts have warned that President Joe Biden's plan to shore up Europe's supply of natural gas if Vladimir Putin cuts off supplies won't work because other nations can't make up the shortfall.

The Biden administration Tuesday said it is preparing to source gas from other countries in case Russia cuts off energy supplies - a scenario European allies fear will come to pass if Moscow invades the Ukraine.

However, Samantha Gross, the Director of Energy Security and Climate Initiative at the Brookings Institution, told DailyMail.com that the imitative was doomed to failure.  

'If Russia were to completely turn off the taps we can't make that up. Other suppliers can't make that up. It's just not physically possible,' she said.  

The US is thought to be hoping Qatar, which has the world's third largest gas reserve, will help.

But it is already producing at full capacity and most of its cargoes are sent to Asia under long-term contracts that it can’t break, Bloomberg News reported.  

Amir Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani of Qatar will visit President Biden next Monday in Washington D.C., the White House announced on Tuesday. Among the topics of conversation will be 'ensuring the stability of global energy supplies.'    

The concern is Putin would cut off Europe's supply chain in retaliation for any economic sanctions the United States has vowed to impose in the event of a Russian invasion of Ukraine.

Russia exports a large amount of natural gas to Europe through its pipeline system that runs through Ukraine - exports that would likely be severely disrupted by a war.

Eating ice cream today

The European Union depends on Russia for around a third of its gas supplies - above the starting point for the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline

The new batch of U.S. security assistance delivered Tuesday to Ukraine includes equipment and ammunitions.  The assistance comes in tandem with actions by other NATO member governments to bolster a defensive presence in Eastern Europe

Russia continues to build-up and move forces near Ukraine as U.S. lawmakers demand preemptive sanctions ahead of potential invasion. Here a screen shot is taken from a Russian Defense Ministry Press Service video showing an armored vehicle driving off a railway platform after arrival in Belarus on Wednesday, January 19, 2022

The Prime Minister told MPs that the UK 'would like to contribute to any new Nato deployment' as allies readied soldiers and sent warships and fighter aircraft to the troubled region.

Denmark is sending a frigate to the Baltic Sea and is set to deploy F-16 fighter jets to Lithuania, Spain is sending ships and is considering sending fighter jets to Bulgaria, France has expressed its readiness to send troops to Romania, and the Netherlands is sending two F-35 fighter planes to Bulgaria from April.

Making a statement in the House of Commons, Mr Johnson warned that if the 'worst happens' in Ukraine the country's resistance 'would be dogged and tenacious, and the bloodshed comparable to the first war in Chechnya or Bosnia'.  

He added: 'The British Army leads the Nato battle group in Estonia and if Russia invades Ukraine, we would look to contribute to any new Nato deployments to protect our allies in Europe.

'We cannot bargain away the vision of a Europe whole and free that emerged in those amazing years from 1989 to 1991, healing the division of our continent by the Iron Curtain.

'We will not reopen that divide by agreeing to overturn the European security order because Russia has placed a gun to Ukraine's head.'

He added: 'If Russia pursues this path, many Russian mothers' sons will not be coming home.'

Continued

Link Posted: 1/25/2022 10:45:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
CoC 7 --Edited by brass
View Quote

@brass Clean out your inbox.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:18:24 AM EDT
[#26]
Why are US and Russian tensions escalating over Ukraine? - BBC News
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:31:33 AM EDT
[#27]
I just ordered a model kit from the Ukraine. What’s the over and under I actually receive it?
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:35:41 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
That was during the mulatto commie administration.

During the Trump admin, while Adam Schitt was pushing his fake Ukraine/Trump impeachment, Ukrainian officials offered to provide the FFBEye with proof of Hunter and the Big Schlub's criminal activities in their country. The story disappeared faster than the crackhead's laptop.

So it's not a stretch to expect the Ukrainians to use leverage to gain help.
View Quote

The Ukranians have dirt on Biden.  They hope Putin will bury it, while giving Hunter more time with Russian prostitutes and Gazprom money.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:38:24 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Only because The US and Obama Biden ushered Ukraine to disarm its nuclear weapns to enter NATO and join the touted the nuclear zero proposition - Ukraine disarmed nukes with Obama citing how they caused war and encouraged others to do so - Ukraine now gets invaded - A good reason not to disarm your nukes.
View Quote

It's almost as if giving up your tools of self defense/deterrence is a bad move...  
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:46:42 AM EDT
[#30]
It's February.  The spring will be here soon.  Russia will lose a major advantage when that happens.  The clock is ticking.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 12:54:21 AM EDT
[#31]
An awful lot of shit is moving, in a lot of places. Evil truly has a grip on this world.

My hatred for the evil fucks who want to crush the human race under their foot knows no limit.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 2:20:41 PM EDT
[#32]

An American shipment of 300 anti-tank Javelin missiles worth $50million landed in Kiev overnight, the third batch of a $200million military aid package designed to bring death and destruction to Russia's forces if Putin invades

Putin's generals are clearly worried they are vulnerable to Javelins, because in recent months tanks have appeared on the frontlines fitted with makeshift armour over the main turret that appears designed to protect against them - though it is not clear this will work

A Pentagon spokesman said the delivery would also include 'anti-armour systems, grenade launchers, munitions, and non-lethal equipment essential to Ukraine's front line defenders'

A member of Ukraine's armed forces fires an anti-aircraft weapon during drills to test their readiness for a Russian invasion

An anti-aircraft missile is fired from the top of a Ukrainian armoured vehicle during combat readiness drills taking place today

Russian missile cruiser Marshal Ustinov takes part in exercises in the country's Arctic region today, the first part of massive naval drills that will span five seas an involve 140 ships

Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov (left), attending a meeting of the state Duma in Moscow today amid the tensions

Lavrov speaks in front of the Duma, having previously warned that Russia would not wait forever for an American response to its security demands

A Russian-backed rebel soldier walks through a trench close to the frontlines where a war with the Ukrainian government has been going on since 2014

A Russian-backed rebel soldier mans a machine-gun nest in the Luhansk region close to the border

Continued
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 5:13:19 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
That demented f*cker in not in the White House wants war.

We need him outed as a fraud, pretendent-in-chief and thief of the 2020 election.
View Quote

High crimes & misdemeanors aplenty.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 6:33:55 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 9:11:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Don't answer if OPSEC but is that little roof thingy the Russians are putting on their tanks expected to help them much?

I imagine direct fire line would also suck for the tank crew. But I will gladly watch both from the comfort of my home.
View Quote

Found this: Forbes: Russian tanks vs. Javelin missiles

"...The first is to fit an umbrella of slatted armor on top of the tank. Slat armor is intended to disable or misdirect the fuse of the chemical-energy HEAT munitions in an anti-tank missile, causing it to unleash its jet of armor-piercing molten metal at an ineffectual angle and/or distance vis-a-vis the tank’s turret.

...Furthermore, according to munitions expert Neil Gibson, the molten jet projected by a Javelin’s warhead is likely long enough and a tank’s top armor thin enough that the cage armor would provide insufficient protection even if its triggers the main warhead from 0.5 to 1.5 meters away. In fact, such shaped charges may even increase in penetration when detonated at a slight standoff from the target..."
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:40:10 PM EDT
[#36]
Mike Pompeo: America is not prepared

Mike Pompeo: America is not prepared | Brian Kilmeade Show
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:53:10 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Mike Pompeo: America is not prepared

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JATo4dId-0
View Quote

Sounds like he really fucked up when he was head of CIA if we aren't prepared. Bold moving admitting failure on national television.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 10:59:43 PM EDT
[#38]
all these weapons and ammo being moved into Ukraine, somehow Hunter Biden will become enriched, brand new American guns and ammo to disappear into black market, after all, Ukraine is corrupt AF.  will re-emerge in cartels' hands?

I wonder if we're going to see killer drone usage, like Azerbaijan/Armenia.  Those turkish drones were super-lethal.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:04:13 PM EDT
[#39]
If Biden wants to raise his poll numbers and the choice is between war with Russia and just buying people off by paying their student  loans - pay off the student loans.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

So, we're better off with the Russian colluder whose sole action in 2020 was to send patriots to attack the capital, resulting in the their incarceration? Just asking.

Hey, while we're at it, wasn't it guys in Russian uniforms who actually attacked the government with impunity during riot season?

Hope like hell things don't go hot here at home, because defunded and other reasons, like greatly diminished numbers.

I know, it sucks. Stay focused on the real objective. And for God's sake, choose the right side. Because commies can kiss my ass.
View Quote

To be fair when you look at actual actions taken by the administration, Biden has been friendlier to Russia than Trump was.

Reactivation of US 2nd Fleet.
Murdering Russians by the hundreds in Syria. (Then getting to hear them cry about it on leaked audio later.)
NS2 sanctions.
First lethal aid to Ukraine.
Imposed sanctions.
Ditched INF because we were the only ones abiding by it.

Actually shit on NATO nations for not meeting their obligations. How anyone can spin this any other way than pro-NATO is beyond me. Literally we were the bad guys for telling other nations they need to meet their fucking obligation instead of just phoning it in and relying on us to be the muscle. Now they face imminent threat and combined with NS2 Germany is fucking folding like a lawn chair and we won't hear a peep from MSM about how terrible of an ally they are. The only nations that actually met their obligations were the ones sharing a border with Russia.

2020 proposed travel ban would have included N. Korea, Iran, Yemen, Libya, Somalia, Chad, Venezuela, and Belarus. (Weird, imposing restrictions on the nation that Russia is now going to use as a base of operations to do whatever they want.)

https://www.brookings.edu/blog/order-from-chaos/2018/09/25/on-the-record-the-u-s-administrations-actions-on-russia/
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:35:09 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

"...The first is to fit an umbrella of slatted armor on top of the tank. Slat armor is intended to disable or misdirect the fuse of the chemical-energy HEAT munitions in an anti-tank missile, causing it to unleash its jet of armor-piercing molten metal at an ineffectual angle and/or distance vis-a-vis the tank’s turret.

...Furthermore, according to munitions expert Neil Gibson, the molten jet projected by a Javelin’s warhead is likely long enough and a tank’s top armor thin enough that the cage armor would provide insufficient protection even if its triggers the main warhead from 0.5 to 1.5 meters away. In fact, such shaped charges may even increase in penetration when detonated at a slight standoff from the target..."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't answer if OPSEC but is that little roof thingy the Russians are putting on their tanks expected to help them much?

I imagine direct fire line would also suck for the tank crew. But I will gladly watch both from the comfort of my home.

I agree. The effectiveness of the metal jet from the shaped charge will likely be enhanced by a short standoff firing. There are uncertainties in how the jet may be deflected in some case but overall, I would predict that with or without the grating over the turret, the Russian tanks would be filled with high velocity plasmatic metal.
Link Posted: 1/26/2022 11:45:35 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2022/01/26/09/53387741-10440955-image-a-6_1643190112099.jpg

An American shipment of 300 anti-tank Javelin missiles worth $50million landed in Kiev overnight, the third batch of a $200million military aid package designed to bring death and destruction to Russia's forces if Putin invades

snip
View Quote

So who profits off of these military contracts?
Follow the money to see why we are involved here.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:00:09 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

So who profits off of these military contracts?
Follow the money to see why we are involved here.
View Quote

Didn't realize Thailand was involved.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 12:17:16 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Didn't realize Thailand was involved.
View Quote

I am born and bred in Indiana.
I'm  just on vacation in SEA currently.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 4:12:04 AM EDT
[#45]
Ukrainian troops test Javelin missiles against Russian cage-style tank armor

Ukrainian troops test Javelin missiles against Russian cage-style tank armour

Older Javelin test.

Javelin missile system test fire
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 2:12:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Bullshit.  Biden predicted something?  I don't buy it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 2:17:49 PM EDT
[#48]
In before we find out all of this is a Russian troll job, and the "false flag" is actually part of their OPFOR?
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 2:22:42 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
99 Decision Street
Ninety-nine ministers meet
To worry, worry, super-scurry
Call the troops out in a hurry
This is what we've waited for
This is it, boys, this is war
The president is on the line
As ninety-nine red balloons go by
View Quote
Way too close for comfort, even if we had a great leader in the White House. Unfortunately, we've got a moron whose handlers seem hell bent on destroying this country ... and maybe the world.
Link Posted: 1/27/2022 2:26:07 PM EDT
[#50]
State Department spokesman on Ukraine: 'This is not a time for panic'
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top