Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Posted: 1/20/2022 11:43:12 AM EDT
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/u-s-rushes-weapons-into-ukraine-as-biden-predicts-a-russian-invasion/ar-AASYgU2?ocid=entnewsntp

U.S. officials confirmed to CBS News that the Biden administration had given permission to several NATO allies to send emergency shipments of U.S.-made weapons — including anti-tank missiles — to Ukraine to reinforce the country's defenses. State Department sources said allies including Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and the U.K. were cleared to make "Third Party Transfers" of U.S.-made and supplied equipment to Ukraine, which one official described as part of a race "to get as much gear to the Ukrainians as quickly as possible."
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:44:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, the Afgani's and the Russian will be able to trade notes on their use.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:45:14 AM EDT
[#2]
That demented f*cker in not in the White House wants war.

We need him outed as a fraud, pretendent-in-chief and thief of the 2020 election.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:45:41 AM EDT
[#3]
WH Officials rushed Depends to the Oval Office as they predict the potato will shit himself....again.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:48:13 AM EDT
[#4]
I fully expect us to enter into this on Ukraine's side. The Ukrainian Gov didn't funnel all that money through Burisma to Crack Head Hunter and The Big Guy for nothing.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That demented f*cker in not in the White House wants war.

We need him outed as a fraud, pretendent-in-chief and thief of the 2020 election.
View Quote

He's not calling the shots. Maybe why there was such contradictions yesterday about Ukraine.

FBHO even said he had no idea what was going on with .mil while he was in. If the mocha messiah didn't know, FJB sure doesn't
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:50:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I fully expect us to enter into this on Ukraine's side. The Ukrainian Gov didn't funnel all that money through Burisma to Crack Head Hunter and The Big Guy for nothing.
View Quote

Yeah, first thing I thought was they threatened to release all of the info they had on biden's shady dealings.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:53:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Yeah, first thing I thought was they threatened to release all of the info they had on biden's shady dealings.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubt.
Remember the pantsshitter getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired and then bragging about it?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#8]
99 Decision Street
Ninety-nine ministers meet
To worry, worry, super-scurry
Call the troops out in a hurry
This is what we've waited for
This is it, boys, this is war
The president is on the line
As ninety-nine red balloons go by
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:55:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Ya sure "rushing" for 2 months we have been worring about this, potato head kicks the bees nest yesterday and green lights Putin to invade and all of a sudden it is a rush.
Always 2 months behind, Afganistan,  the Covid test kits now this. Wake the fuck up Biden.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:57:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 11:58:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
How long before those weapons are found to have been sold on the black market and used against US interests?
View Quote

Meh.

Ukrainians are not Afghanis.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:00:16 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

nothing would be investigated even if any info was released. the FBI is going to investigate the bidens?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:01:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Ring ring, ring ring "Good morning, Taliban speaking how can I direct your call?"

"Hey, this is Biden, would you do me a solid, bro and divert some of those weapons over to Ukraine?"

"Of course my friend, just send me a couple more pallets of that stacked stuff you have"

"Say no more"
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:01:18 PM EDT
[#15]
JFC......What an absolute shit-show!
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:08:49 PM EDT
[#16]
If Putin invades they would defeat Ukraine’s military pretty easily. The most we would do is some target bombings.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:09:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Wait!

2009: The Biden's are in bed with the Ukrainian government.
2016: Joe Biden supports investigation into President Trump for Russia collusion which proved false.
2020: Joe Biden steals 2020 election.
2022: Joe Biden authorizes US made weapons sent to Ukraine and backs Ukraine against Russia.
2022: US enters Russia/Ukraine conflict and the Biden's make a fortune from war.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:10:14 PM EDT
[#18]
The US constantly proves the definition of insanity.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:13:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The US constantly proves the definition of insanity.
View Quote

Ya and we are the patsies that always pay for it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Just the Big Guy giving back some of his 10%
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Send Hunter Biden in first.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:18:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Biden will do the same thing he and Obama did in 14, nothing. Crimea has been part of Russia again for 8 years now. Doubt he'll lift a finger if the Russians go for the rest.

Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:24:31 PM EDT
[#23]
The shit he's doing has always led to war in the past, no one with America's best interest in mind would impose sanctions or give weapons or other forms of aid to one side. They'll tell us any attack by the other side was un provoked, cowardly, dastardly, infamous, etc. But all aid and sanctions do is help the opposing side justify involving us in their war.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:26:25 PM EDT
[#24]
Laughably late and he knows it.  What bottom of the barrel, outdated weapons do we give those countries anyway?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:26:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is now way we will have US troops fighting Russian troops.

If that happens, that will be a huge shift in US Foreign Policy.

It has never happened before.

I plan on publicly protesting ANY war that Biden gets us involved in. Fuck that drooling shithead
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:27:13 PM EDT
[#26]
We armed the Taliban, might as well give the Russians a bunch of our shit too.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:28:32 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Laughably late and he knows it.  What bottom of the barrel, outdated weapons do we give those countries anyway?
View Quote

Javelins.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:31:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Everything will just end up in the hands of the Russians, it will be another disaster.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:34:52 PM EDT
[#29]
President Potato is going to fuck us all
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:36:18 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I plan on publicly protesting ANY war that Biden gets us involved in. Fuck that drooling shithead
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There's a whole lot of shit in the last 5ish years that has never happened before. This isn't reality anymore, it's fucking Clown World. I expect anything and everything to happen. All of it bad.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:38:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
99 Decision Street
Ninety-nine ministers meet
To worry, worry, super-scurry
Call the troops out in a hurry
This is what we've waited for
This is it, boys, this is war
The president is on the line
As ninety-nine red balloons go by
View Quote

If only the end was that easy and simple...the allure of fiction when the true end is death by a thousand cuts.
Like a lobster cooking in a pot...
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Doubt.
Remember the pantsshitter getting the Ukrainian prosecutor fired and then bragging about it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Doubt.
That was during the mulatto commie administration.

During the Trump admin, while Adam Schitt was pushing his fake Ukraine/Trump impeachment, Ukrainian officials offered to provide the FFBEye with proof of Hunter and the Big Schlub's criminal activities in their country. The story disappeared faster than the crackhead's laptop.

So it's not a stretch to expect the Ukrainians to use leverage to gain help.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:42:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Only because The US and Obama Biden ushered Ukraine to disarm its nuclear weapns to enter NATO and join the touted the nuclear zero proposition - Ukraine disarmed nukes with Obama citing how they caused war and encouraged others to do so - Ukraine now gets invaded - A good reason not to disarm your nukes.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:45:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Why didn't we just drop all the shit off we left in Afghanistan on our way home???
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:45:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Savannah Guthrie Confronts Harris On Biden Giving Putin A Green Light To Invade Ukraine

Brandon: Trump is Putin’s puppet!

Also Brandon: “Come on man! Putin will only do a minor incursion into Ukraine. He’s my friend!”
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:47:20 PM EDT
[#36]
Yes he spoke about that in his incoherent babble yesterday.
He's sending $100's of millions worth of equipment but didn't mention who was going to run it.
I can't help but think they're not going even going to try to stop, not worth dieing for. So basicly he's now giving arms to the Russians as well as the taliban.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:50:38 PM EDT
[#37]
Biden is going to toss their bacon into the fire.  He has a long history of cutting and running. He is also pissed that they outed him during the Trump administration.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:51:23 PM EDT
[#38]
Realistically what shape are the ruskies in…

Russia's GDP is smaller than the combined economy of the five Nordic countries. It is also clearly smaller than the economy of a country like Italy and only slightly larger than Spain's. China's GDP is now almost ten times that of Russia.Nov 21, 2021
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:52:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quick, airdrop Hilary in with another reset button.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:54:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Realistically what shape are the ruskies in…

Russia's GDP is smaller than the combined economy of the five Nordic countries. It is also clearly smaller than the economy of a country like Italy and only slightly larger than Spain's. China's GDP is now almost ten times that of Russia.Nov 21, 2021
View Quote

LOL you don't need a big GDP when you have no social safety net and your main expense is the military. Those Nordic countries you quote are big government nanny states.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:56:02 PM EDT
[#41]
They’ve been dying for this since Brzezinski first recommended it in the late 90’s.  Hillary must be moist.

Beat.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:58:04 PM EDT
[#42]
Any chance that maybe the Ukraine might still have a glass maker that they didn't give up?
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:58:12 PM EDT
[#43]
We will spend 20 fuckin years in the shit hole that is A-stan, and when it comes to actually help out a country that could use the help we don't do shit
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 12:58:37 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Any chance that maybe the Ukraine might still have a glass maker that they didn't give up?
View Quote

Maybe they can get India to mind the needful
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think that they will let Russia take Ukraine down to cover up any misdeeds by the Bidens.  Instead of being blackmailed by Ukraine for aid, he cut a deal with Putin to let him have it and make sure everything stays covered up… and he probably also too, a payout from Putin too.  The Bidens are absolutely for sale.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

That will create a conflict for FJB, because China is funneling money to Hunter and China and Russia are allies.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 1:05:35 PM EDT
[#47]
so some of the smaller NATO countries reduce their defensive capability against russia to help Ukraine,hmmmm maybe putin would rather setup shop on NATO soil.
NATO would not do shit.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 1:10:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That will create a conflict for FJB, because China is funneling money to Hunter and China and Russia are allies.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hey, c'mon, man. One thing at a time. China will get their payback when they decide to move on Taiwan.

But seriously, China isn't allies with anybody. Just because they're playing nice with Russia right now doesn't keep them from stabbing them in the back tomorrow.

"Hey, Xi, it's the Big Guy. Look, man, y'all just sit this one out and tell Russia you're staying neutral and I'll make sure the US is busy with riots or something when you go for Japan... I mean Tie one on... Uh... Taiwan? Yeah, Taiwan."
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 1:10:13 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The shit he's doing has always led to war in the past, no one with America's best interest in mind would impose sanctions or give weapons or other forms of aid to one side. They'll tell us any attack by the other side was un provoked, cowardly, dastardly, infamous, etc. But all aid and sanctions do is help the opposing side justify involving us in their war.
View Quote

So when Trump imposed sanctions in Russia and gave Javelins to the Ukrainians, he wasn't acting in America's best interest? Sorry your girl lost.
Link Posted: 1/20/2022 1:10:32 PM EDT
[#50]
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/aug/16/biden-has-been-wrong-on-every-major-foreign-policy/

By Cal Thomas - - Monday, August 16, 2021

OPINION:

You have to give President Biden credit for consistency. Unfortunately, he has been consistently wrong. As Robert Gates, former defense secretary in the Obama administration, once put it, Biden has “been wrong on nearly every major foreign policy and national security issue over the past four decades.”

Mr. Biden’s decision to withdraw U.S. troops from Afghanistan (and former President Trump’s announcement to begin the process) serves political, not military, or national security goals and further adds to Mr. Biden’s already tarnished record of making wrong decisions.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top