Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2022 7:16:56 PM EDT
WaPo

Twitter  and Facebook is being used to organize large scale protests against Roe v Wader by disrupting  Holy Masses this weekend.

Pro-choice activists are planning protests in churches on Mother's Day and are preparing visits to Supreme Court justices' homes next week to express anger over an anticipated ruling overturning legalized abortion.
The activist group "Ruth Sent Us," named for the late liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, is challenging people to protest inside a Catholic Church on Sunday and it published a map purporting to show Republican-appointed justices' homes for a "Walk-by Wednesday" demonstration.
"Whether you're a  'Catholic for Choice,' ex-Catholic, of other or no faith, recognize that six extremist Catholics set out to overturn Roe," the group said on Twitter. "Stand at or in a local Catholic Church on Sun May 8. #WarOnWomen #MothersDayStrike."

They aren't encouraging people to disrupt  "CHRISTIAN" services or Muslim Services. They are encouraging people to disrupt HOLY MASS.

Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:34:53 PM EDT
[#1]
On Mother’s Day
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:41:54 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't want to presume with Ruth is, but if she truly did send them, then I think I know wherefrom.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 8:42:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Twitter is a garbage website and Elon can’t save it.

RBG is in the lower part of Sheol awaiting the final judgment.  We all know what happens to those who cause children to stumble.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:25:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Twitter is a garbage website and Elon can’t save it.

RBG is in the lower part of Sheol awaiting the final judgment.  We all know what happens to those who cause children to stumble.
View Quote

He may not be able to save it but he’s leveled the playing field. I’ve been going into every thread I find in there and posting pictures of aborted babies so they can see the fruit of their “rights”. Hopefully it might change the hearts of a few when they see what abortion ultimately is. They haven’t banned me yet.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 6:09:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 12:19:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
WaPo

Twitter  and Facebook is being used to organize large scale protests against Roe v Wader by disrupting  Holy Masses this weekend.

Pro-choice activists are planning protests in churches on Mother's Day and are preparing visits to Supreme Court justices' homes next week to express anger over an anticipated ruling overturning legalized abortion.
The activist group "Ruth Sent Us," named for the late liberal Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg, is challenging people to protest inside a Catholic Church on Sunday and it published a map purporting to show Republican-appointed justices' homes for a "Walk-by Wednesday" demonstration.
"Whether you're a  'Catholic for Choice,' ex-Catholic, of other or no faith, recognize that six extremist Catholics set out to overturn Roe," the group said on Twitter. "Stand at or in a local Catholic Church on Sun May 8. #WarOnWomen #MothersDayStrike."

They aren't encouraging people to disrupt  "CHRISTIAN" services or Muslim Services. They are encouraging people to disrupt HOLY MASS.

View Quote

Well it is the only one that counts.

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:04:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
On Mother’s Day
View Quote

Perfect, please let it happen. Never interrupt your enemy when he is about to make a major mistake. The devil does well moving the Overton Window when he is sneaky and subtle about it over a long period of time, not so well when he is so blatant and impatient to reach his goal that the mask slips and it raises the hackles even on the blue pilled fence sitters.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 4:23:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Didn't RBG also think RvW was trash? So if they are in fact doing this in her name, then they should also be rejecting the 1973 ruling.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 6:22:12 PM EDT
[#9]
She thought the argument wasn't good. She was always a supporter of abortion rights.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 2:40:11 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
this is how WW3 starts, not Ukraine/Russia

There needs to be a hard and unpleasant social adjustment in this country.

Mob rule by the left is not sustainable.
View Quote
This is Fatima, Akita, La Salette, Padre Pio, Medjagore, Luke 18:8 and many more...  all coming true.
Good will be called bad, bad will be called good. We are on the precipice of the Chastisement. Every.single.thing.predicted.has.come.true.  Wars pestilence, famine, drought, floods, plagues... the church closed attacked infiltrated... If I may speak my heart: I've wondered how I should respond if someone where to do this at Sacred mass... Its happened at our church before. In this situation what these people want is that reaction. A chink in the Truth that only God can create and take a life.
I thought about carrying my weapon tomorrow. I am a mother... let me rephrase that.. I am a PROTECTIVE mother.  I carry. But If I carry I am fully aware I may have to use it.

God house is open to all God's children and we are called to be the lambs, and the scriptures just last Sunday: ACTS 5:41 "They left rejoicing for being found worthy for suffering disgrace. "
Choose to forgive and praise God for being found worthy of disgrace.  I already have a weapon... I will be carrying my rosary which is the weapon of our times given to us by the Mother of God.   Pray for the conversion of our world and in reparations for the many Churches that have already been attacked and defaced this week.  We cannot afford to continue to offend God who is already so offended. If we are going to be subjected to the hatred of pro choice.. may we choose Our Lord Jesus Christ forgive and love.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 7:01:40 PM EDT
[#11]
WELL-SAID, Sister, angelfire!

WELL-SAID!

Thank you for always bringing faith, passion, and clarity to us.

God continue to Bless and keep you and yours!

BNA and ...I am definitely sure Doc Art joins me in this!
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 12:26:14 AM EDT
[#12]
Well said indeed.
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 8:03:03 AM EDT
[#13]
"I'm killing the baby."

This is demonic.

Tucker: This is about attacking Christianity
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
"I'm killing the baby."

This is demonic.

https://www.Strayoutube.com/watch?v=chyEm9lw-Gc
View Quote
Straight ups demonic.
And the Tabernacle that was stolen in Texas was found near a Burger King. The tabernacle was gold. The Sacred Hosts were no where to be found. Ruth Sent Us actually called for the burning of the Sacred Hosts.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Straight ups demonic.
And the Tabernacle that was stolen in Texas was found near a Burger King. The tabernacle was gold. The Sacred Hosts were no where to be found. Ruth Sent Us actually called for the burning of the Sacred Hosts.
View Quote

The demons have a stronger belief in the Real Presence than most Catholics these days.
Link Posted: 5/14/2022 8:08:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 5/15/2022 11:38:45 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The demons have a stronger belief in the Real Presence than most Catholics these days.
View Quote
How true.  It's quite something when demons recognize the True Presence more than those who call themselves Catholic.
We have to pray. The remnant must pray, fast due penance and repent. We are warned not to judge others and to forgive quickly.

Pray for Pope Francis and Pope Benedict. No evil can stay in the darkness. Pray for our priests. I don't think heaven accepted the consecration of Russia. Pope Francis added other things and he did not travel to Fatima to perform the dedication. While the Bishops were asked to join they were not ordered to join.

Read Revelations. Dedicate your homes and families to the Sacred heart of Jesus  and the Immaculate heart of Mary. The bible said do not be deceived.  

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top