Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/28/2022 11:47:30 AM EDT
An offer was made at $54.20.  That was based on publicly available financial reporting.  Fast forward about 5 minutes.

Now we see hundreds of thousands of "followers" disappearing.  We see thousand of followers appearing.

If the financial statements were based on "followers", users of the system, how can the initial offer still be valid now that we see that the number of, and the profile of, these users are different than those disclosed at the time the offer was made?

How is this going to play out?
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Old Elon best have a helluva due diligence team.

Among other things, how many accounts are previously banned new accounts and are the banned accounts still being counted?

Banned =locked, whatever.

How many multiple accounts on same ip?

Look up Arthur Anderson and Traveler’s Advantage.
Link Posted: 4/28/2022 3:09:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Elon is no fool.  He knows what is going on.  I hope there is a Project Veritas style guy on the inside right now.  It seems to me they are at the least engaging in securities fraud, and contract fraud.  It would not be a stretch to say RICO violations.

Time will tell, but I would be surprised if this is wrapped up before the mid terms.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 4:22:19 PM EDT
[#3]
Told ya.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:31:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Told ya.
View Quote

Do you have link? I would like to follow the story as well?
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:35:14 PM EDT
[#5]
at 2:13 this guys states twitter sec filings say they aren't sure how many bot accounts there are.

Link Posted: 5/16/2022 6:36:24 PM EDT
[#6]
he is either trying to get the price down or he wants out.
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 7:15:18 PM EDT
[#7]
What happens if you buy shares in a company and find they provided false SEC fillings? Do you get your money back?
Link Posted: 5/16/2022 10:36:29 PM EDT
[#8]
You need a good lawyer that will work for nothing for 3 years to hit a home run.
Link Posted: 7/13/2022 7:18:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like I asked the right question.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top