Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:40:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
shit posters will be first
View Quote

Self awareness is a good thing. Thanks for the post.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:44:09 AM EDT
[#2]
If all we ever have to say to people when they agree with us on a policy point is "fuck you, you're (still) a communist!", then they will stop caring what we think, and stop extending themselves the next time we need their support.

Funny thing, it's part of human nature to desire not to be constantly shit upon.

She might be wrong about a lot of things, but she's not wrong about this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:39:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She speaks the truth.
There are democrats who hate what they have become.
I wish more republican politicians said the same thing.
View Quote

She is a communist.  She is pure propaganda, the voice the government puts out to try to get you to believe that your representatives care about the constitution.  

Quit listening to her communist garbage.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 5:43:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
then they will stop caring what we think, and stop extending themselves the next time we need their support.
View Quote

She and the government do not care what you think.  They do not support you.  Sternly worded constituent letters and calls are worthless and laughed at by the government.  They will only choose to enrich themselves and take more power for the government and themselves.

It's funny how many of you believe the propaganda.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:06:11 AM EDT
[#5]

Someone needs to edit in "the Joker" makeup on that gif....just sayin.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Did I make it in before some completely ignore what she said and ramble on about gun control?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#7]
in before the she's a "commie" crowd
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:11:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
in before the she's a "commie" crowd
View Quote

On page 3? Not hardly. LOL
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:13:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She knows that eventually ANTIFA will lose their usefulness and be subject to the same laws.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Maybe this will cool off the GD fapping to Tulsi...

Those folks are Antifa she is posing with in case ya'll missed it the first 5000 times it made the rounds on the web.

https://tonyodarg.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/screenshot-445.jpg?w=656&h=300&crop=1
She knows that eventually ANTIFA will lose their usefulness and be subject to the same laws.

Lol you know that will never happen.  Quit lying.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:13:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
She knows that if the capitol protesters are domestic terrorists, then BLM is going to be one too.  They can't afford to lose all that BLM money
View Quote

I just had this argument last night, the guy I was arguing with still does not understand why BLM rioting and burning shit down is just as "bad" (in terms of his perspective - in mine BLM is an entirely different animal and far worse just based on their behavior, it has nothing to do with their narrative, even though I don't agree with that either), if not worse, than the Capitol rioters/protestors.

If the rest of the Dems are as dense or stubborn as he is when it comes to that particular topic, they won't be losing anything and BLM will never be shown as domestic terrorists
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:21:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

She and the government do not care what you think.  They do not support you.  Sternly worded constituent letters and calls are worthless and laughed at by the government.  They will only choose to enrich themselves and take more power for the government and themselves.

It's funny how many of you believe the propaganda.
View Quote

Come on, dude.  It's okay to admit when your opposition is still correct at times.  Alienating allies won't get us through this road ahead.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:28:45 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
If they had their way, it would be military tribunals and treason charges, a quick trial and a firing squad for everyone who ever put on a MAGA hat.

It appears that no one is interested in stopping them from having their way.
View Quote

If that is going to be enough reason for them to put us in front of a firing squad, then it's time to do things actually worthy of a firing squad.

That's all I have to say about that.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:33:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

GD doesn't care as long as she has tits, seriously.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those folks are Antifa she is posing with in case ya'll missed it the first 5000 times it made the rounds on the web.
https://tonyodarg.files.wordpress.com/2020/01/screenshot-445.jpg?w=656&h=300&crop=1

This.
See all the Jeanine Pirro leg humping here over the years.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:33:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I'd support her in a presidential run if she dropped the anti gun stuff. The GOP will sadly nominate another Rino traitor that has a platform from 1986.
View Quote

Fixed...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Not to mention, we even have some guys here who would do Pelosi.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#16]
If she wasn’t still Rep of Hawaii she wouldn’t be saying this.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:39:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

I just want to see dem big floppy congressional tiddies.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Just don't put your feet on her desk. LMAO
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:19:34 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:22:59 AM EDT
[#20]
She .ay be as far left as they come. But she does have a valid point. Can't fault her on that.
Blind hog finds an acorn every now and again.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:24:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hey Tulsi,  maybe now you might understand why our founders wanted an armed population without restrictions?
View Quote

^ This.  If she could could open her eyes as to the purpose of why it was included in the bill of rights.

I wish she could have a conversation with a pro-2nd amend. Constitutional scholar
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:26:12 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What do they say about a woman scorned?  That and she's beginning to maneuver for 4 years out already.
View Quote

She is trying to gain moderate support, but she isn’t wrong about Brennan, he needs to be tried for high treason.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:35:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

I just had this argument last night, the guy I was arguing with still does not understand why BLM rioting and burning shit down is just as "bad" (in terms of his perspective - in mine BLM is an entirely different animal and far worse just based on their behavior, it has nothing to do with their narrative, even though I don't agree with that either), if not worse, than the Capitol rioters/protestors.

If the rest of the Dems are as dense or stubborn as he is when it comes to that particular topic, they won't be losing anything and BLM will never be shown as domestic terrorists
View Quote

Funny that the people behind BLM are actual domestic terrorists that tried to blow up the Capitol...Susan Rosenberg, the head of Thousand Currents that controls  BLM’s funding served 14 years in prison for her role in transporting explosives for the Weather Underground and M-19....literally went to prison for domestic terrorism.  Pardoned by Bill Clinton.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1980s-far-left-female-led-domestic-terrorism-group-bombed-us-capitol-180973904/
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#24]
Sounds like something a domestic terrorist would say - Schiff
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#25]
If she doesn’t understand the purpose behind the Second Amendment then she certainly doesn’t understand the purpose behind the first amendment or all the rest of them either. How anti-woke can she really be?

Yes she’s right in this particular case and a few others . I can’t figure out how there are so many people that are willing to vote for her since she’s wrong on way more things is than she’s right on.  

And people on a gun enthusiast web site no less.....wanting to ban guns is not a small issue, and why would anyone be surprised that this is such disqualifying  issue for people on a gun enthusiast site. Really?  

Great so she doesn’t wanna put people into reeducation camps and have 1984 style surveillance of our entire lives.  Well great here is a gold fucking metal.  Now if you just change about 3/4 of your remaining platform maybe we can talk.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

She is trying to gain moderate support, but she isn’t wrong about Brennan, he needs to be tried for high treason.
View Quote

She is completely non-moderate so how is she going to gain moderate support?  In fact the idea that what she saying is even considered moderate means the Overton window is already fucked anyway. I guess apparently universal basic income is moderate to? What about putting people in the reeducation camps for being “racist”? What other insane Marxist idea are we going to consider moderate?  

How do you think she’s going to come confiscate your guns when she bans them? Moderately?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:45:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Funny that the people behind BLM are actual domestic terrorists that tried to blow up the Capitol...Susan Rosenberg, the head of Thousand Currents that controls  BLM’s funding served 14 years in prison for her role in transporting explosives for the Weather Underground and M-19....literally went to prison for domestic terrorism.  Pardoned by Bill Clinton.

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/1980s-far-left-female-led-domestic-terrorism-group-bombed-us-capitol-180973904/
View Quote

And was completely fucking insane is public schools have their Marxist doctrine and they’re black lives matter initiatives.  Do you organization was founded by avowed Marxist followers By their own word who idolize this person in history that you just described I read about that too a while ago.  Clown fucking world.

Mixture according to Snopes -this is some great mental gymnastics and completely noes politically which is why Snopes is propaganda too; however, look what they do admit....ROFL

What's True

Susan Rosenberg has served as vice chair of the board of directors for Thousand Currents, an organization that provides fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for the Black Lives Matter Global Movement. She was an active member of revolutionary left-wing movements whose illegal activities included bombing U.S. government buildings and committing armed robberies.

What's Undetermined

In the absence of a single, universally-agreed definition of "terrorism," it is a matter of subjective determination as to whether the actions for which Rosenberg was convicted and imprisoned — possession of weapons and hundreds of pounds of explosives — should be described as acts of "domestic terrorism."
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#28]
If anyone still doubts Brennan would spy on anyone when at the CIA they are idiots.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:50:57 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If anyone still doubts Brennan would spy on anyone when at the CIA they are idiots.
View Quote

Yeah what do you mean he already did?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:53:23 AM EDT
[#30]
There's a reason the dnc didn't want her even with all the boxes she checked.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 10:57:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

And was completely fucking insane is public schools have their Marxist doctrine and they’re black lives matter initiatives.  Do you organization was founded by avowed Marxist followers By their own word who idolize this person in history that you just described I read about that too a while ago.  Clown fucking world.

Mixture according to Snopes -this is some great mental gymnastics and completely noes politically which is why Snopes is propaganda too; however, look what they do admit....ROFL

What's True

Susan Rosenberg has served as vice chair of the board of directors for Thousand Currents, an organization that provides fundraising and fiscal sponsorship for the Black Lives Matter Global Movement. She was an active member of revolutionary left-wing movements whose illegal activities included bombing U.S. government buildings and committing armed robberies.

What's Undetermined

In the absence of a single, universally-agreed definition of "terrorism," it is a matter of subjective determination as to whether the actions for which Rosenberg was convicted and imprisoned — possession of weapons and hundreds of pounds of explosives — should be described as acts of "domestic terrorism."
View Quote

Weapons and over 700Ibs of explosive materials is what she was convicted of transporting for M-19.  She’s not the only former Weather Underground member involved in BLM’s founding either...
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:21:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Oh look another Tulsi circle jerk.
View Quote

Absolutely sickening
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Come on, dude.  It's okay to admit when your opposition is still correct at times.  Alienating allies won't get us through this road ahead.
View Quote

Look at her views man, she is no ally.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:37:27 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

She is a creature of the left.
View Quote

They still hate her. The Dem establishment hates her. The radical street leftists hates her because she will talk with the right.

Her views are far left, but she's sane, doesn't hate America or conservatives. So the left hates her.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:39:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

They still hate her. The Dem establishment hates her. The radical street leftists hates her because she will talk with the right.

Her views are far left, but she's sane, doesn't hate America or conservatives. So the left hates her.
View Quote

The only purpose she served was kneecapping Kamala Harris in the primaries, taking her out early.

And look what that got us.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at our numbers, man.  Tell me we have the strength to do this shit by ourselves.

I couldn't give a fuck about getting her in office, but if her visibility causes a few democrat voters to second guess supporting the insanity, I'll take what I can get.

Muh principles mean Jack shit nowadays, if you didn't get that memo
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:49:14 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Look at our numbers, man.  Tell me we have the strength to do this shit by ourselves.

I couldn't give a fuck about getting her in office, but if her visibility causes a few democrat voters to second guess supporting the insanity, I'll take what I can get.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

But it's so much easier just to type out commie over and over again because that's how we will come out ahead and defeat the authoritarian left.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:53:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

But it's so much easier just to type out commie over and over again because that's how we will come out ahead and defeat the authoritarian left.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Agreed, it's pretty clear "MuH PrInCiPlEs" is a verbal clue we're dealing with political fudds.

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:56:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Just because you agree with her about the government overstepping its bounds, all the sudden you support everything in her agenda?

Some of you people are as dumb/crazy as the lefties.
View Quote

I do not like having to keep an eye on my "friends"    some of you people are so desperate for a WIN you are willing to compromise your core beliefs.    

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:57:07 PM EDT
[#40]
They open that door and its the absolute end of any reconciliation, and a bat signal to all of where we are at.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 12:57:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I've seen several threads on Tulsi. We must like her for the time being?
View Quote

No.

But we like SOME of the stuff she says sometimes...and she's not as bad as some others. She is at least causing trouble within the democrat party...

Ultimately she's not a rabid leftist for the most part, and has....more common sense than most of them.

She will still take your guns at first opportunity though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I do not think you realize who the useful innocents are in the scenario you propose.   The problem is while you are figuring out who isn't on your side you are getting  screwed over by them.  

Again all of you 2D checkers players are playing 3D chess with these folks  and are in a for a nasty surprise  .

Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:02:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

No.

But we like SOME of the stuff she says sometimes...and she's not as bad as some others. She is at least causing trouble within the democrat party...

Ultimately she's not a rabid leftist for the most part, and has....more common sense than most of them.

View Quote

She is a rabid leftist.  They just didn't let her into the cool guy club this last election cycle so she is going to try and force her way in.

And because GD is full of incels and boomers who fawn over anything with tits, here we are.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

No.

View Quote

Actually  her policy positions scream rabid un-vaccinated leftist ..  I can say all types of shit anyone wants to hear  but it doesn't mean I believe or intend to follow through with any of it.  

Lying how does it work..
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:03:58 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I do not like having to keep an eye on my "friends"    some of you people are so desperate for a WIN you are willing to compromise your core beliefs.    

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just because you agree with her about the government overstepping its bounds, all the sudden you support everything in her agenda?

Some of you people are as dumb/crazy as the lefties.

Core Beliefs fixed my transmission and made me dinner last night.  It also is perfect armor against political annihilation.

True story.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:04:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Why is it so hard for people to simply say "she's correct on this issue and a few others even if she's wrong on others".

Would you guys be happier if she supported this nonsense? Or can we acknowledge that the left is so fucking bonkers these days that even some of their own are starting to question their insane bullshit?
She had some intelligent things to say about the transgender sports shit too.

This isn't a bad thing, even if it's not a huge deal either.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:05:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

She is a rabid leftist.  They just didn't let her into the cool guy club this last election cycle so she is going to try and force her way in.

And because GD is full of incels and boomers who fawn over anything with tits, here we are.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Did you miss the "for the most part" thing? She's spoken out against her own party on multiple occasions. That's not a bad thing even if she is NOT our ally.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Actually  her policy positions scream rabid un-vaccinated leftist ..  I can say all types of shit anyone wants to hear  but it doesn't mean I believe or intend to follow through with any of it.  

Lying how does it work..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No.

Lying how does it work..

So someone from the "other side" says something you agree with, instead of saying "yeah that's true" you just scream "liar!". Okay.

I never said she'd follow through. I said she's correct on this topic and a few others, and it's okay to admit as such.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:11:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Why is it so hard for people to simply say "she's correct on this issue and a few others even if she's wrong on others".

Would you guys be happier if she supported this nonsense? Or can we acknowledge that the left is so fucking bonkers these days that even some of their own are starting to question their insane bullshit?
She had some intelligent things to say about the transgender sports shit too.

This isn't a bad thing, even if it's not a huge deal either.
View Quote

Because people are saying” I might vote for her....”. in a big circle jerk because she is correct on a couple issues.  Those same people gloss over the fact that she’s wrong about way more things than she’s right....

I mean look where we are? We are praising somebody for not being an outright tyrant when it comes to rights of privacy. Whoopty do.  That’s earth  shattering? That one issue she is right on that every single person in Congress should be right on somehow makes her qualified as an alternate to voting Republican?

We sound like beggars for freedom scraps.

Come on man!
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 1:18:47 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Because people are saying” I might vote for her....”. in a big circle jerk because she is correct on a couple issues.  Those same people gloss over the fact that she’s wrong about way more things than she’s right....

I mean look where we are? We are praising somebody for not being an outright tyrant when it comes to rights of privacy. Whoopty do.  That’s earth  shattering? That one issue she is right on that every single person in Congress should be right on somehow makes her qualified as an alternate two voting Republican?

We sound like beggars for freedom scraps.

Come on man!
View Quote

But those small saggy tits!  That craterface!  Stop ruining their sex fantasy.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top