Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2021 1:14:29 AM EDT
We can't sit back and watch TV and ask one man to do it 'for us'.
He can't.  And maybe never wouldn't.

I know GD and everywhere is filled with 'what now?'.

You gotta take a stand somewhere.  You have to say 'enough.  I have to say 'enough'.

We're going to have to fix this country ourselves; and it will start by EXHAUSTING every viable option.
That should include:

1.  Running for office.  Local, State, National.  Get involved.
2.  Standing up for what you believe in.  Don't avoid confrontation.  Embrace DISCUSSION.
3.  Fight.  With everything you have.  Get your friends and family to remove their apathy and dig in.
4.  Be prepared for the worst.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:20:39 AM EDT
[#1]
You're right.

Funny to think that the fate of the nation ever rested in the hands of some New York elite.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:26:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You gotta take a stand somewhere.  You have to say 'enough.  I have to say 'enough'.

We're going to have to fix this country ourselves; and it will start by EXHAUSTING every viable option.
That should include:

2.  Standing up for what you believe in.  Don't avoid confrontation.  Embrace DISCUSSION.
3.  Fight.  With everything you have.  Get your friends and family to remove their apathy and dig in.
View Quote

First Reply & Especially O.P. Got it Right.

So SICK of the Cry Babies saying "IT'S ALL OVER!!!"   "I'M NEVER GONNA' VOTE AGAIN!!!"    "WE CAN'T WIN!!"

Nothing but Defeatist Talk from China Bots or Russian Trolls.

We have to FIGHT and use the TOOLS of Democracy if we want to Win.  Vote in EVERY election. Don't like your Political Choices?  RUN for OFFICE!!

All this "I'm not gonna vote" crap is UnAmerican...

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:29:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Our side likes to talk a lot. Very little ever act.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:38:28 AM EDT
[#4]
So far all posts nail it
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:39:58 AM EDT
[#5]
We need State election reform. Mail in ballots cannot be allowed again outside of the absentee type.

That has to be job one or everything else is impossible.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:55:42 AM EDT
[#6]
I don't know...

He said he was going to drain the swamp...and now that the water's drained away, it's pretty obvious to see all the swamp creatures thrashing around, making angry noises and we can see them for what they really are.

Funny thing is that it's almost the whole GOP  screeching along with the DNC and media.

He never said he'd flush it all away.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 1:57:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

That should include:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:17:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Just get right with Jesus.

He's all we have and all we need.

I'm ashamed got wrapped up in politics as much as I did.  

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:21:29 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

Right here!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:22:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Bravo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:38:14 AM EDT
[#11]
"Run for office"

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:16:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's jaw jaw jaw or war war war.

It's really dumb that these people are trying to silence us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:44:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Lol wrong, the voting system is done! Fraud was accepted.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:47:04 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
We need State election reform. Mail in ballots cannot be allowed again outside of the absentee type.

View Quote

Yes we need dear government to fix the government corruption in the voting system.....  that’ll surely fix the issue, sure a Democrat controlled government will fix it!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:24:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I don't know...

He said he was going to drain the swamp...and now that the water's drained away, it's pretty obvious to see all the swamp creatures thrashing around, making angry noises and we can see them for what they really are.

Funny thing is that it's almost the whole GOP  screeching along with the DNC and media.

He never said he'd flush it all away.
View Quote

THIS x87!

What happens going forward is anyone's guess. Most of us have lived through many other crappy administrations and most will live through this one. I do think this ride is going to be a lot rougher though.

YMMV
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 5:32:39 AM EDT
[#16]
lol
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:14:10 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
You're right.

Funny to think that the fate of the nation ever rested in the hands of some New York elite.
View Quote

A false prophet.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:22:15 AM EDT
[#18]
there is no political solution to our woes.
Its in the Lord's hands now, and always was.  Get right with Him.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:25:55 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
"Run for office"

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:38:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Right there with ya Christ believing brother.
I would just add that there is nothing shameful about getting wrapped up in politics.
It shows that you care for your country. While millions sit apathetic.
It wasn't wrong for people to be concerned about their tribe or nation in the bible.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:46:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 6:52:42 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That should include:

View Quote

Correct, Trump was the nudge we needed, to get our shit together. He could only start the ball rolling. It was up to us to not let it slip away. We have failed. I just hope there is another chance.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:22:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lol wrong, the voting system is done! Fraud was accepted.
View Quote

So just what are you going to do then? Since you are not going to get involved in the process or get involved at a local level and volunteer to oversee and get ballots or literally anything else.. Just what are you guys going to do?  I guess thump about the "last box" and actively shit on and demoralize those that didn't give up like you? Everyone know the fokls that thump their chests about not one more inch or the last box are exactly the opposite of what they say and portray.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:25:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

AMEN
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:26:45 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Patriots are in control.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:28:46 PM EDT
[#26]
We need a county electoral vote reform. States need to apportion votes by counties won.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:30:56 PM EDT
[#27]
Something tells me in the coming weeks or months,  Antifa is not going to be such the enemy as they once were
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:39:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Something tells me in the coming weeks or months,  Antifa is not going to be such the enemy as they once were
View Quote

so please do elaborate if you dont mind.  do you think antifa turns on the dem party?  maybe they dont get what they were promised?  they hate the swamp too?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 10:54:37 PM EDT
[#29]
Unfortunately we're going to have to burn the Republican party to the ground and build it back up.

I've heard enough bullshit from them. I'll vote, but it's going to be a bloodbath for them in 2022 and they'll blame Trump.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:08:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Unfortunately we're going to have to burn the Republican party to the ground and build it back up.

I've heard enough bullshit from them. I'll vote, but it's going to be a bloodbath for them in 2022 and they'll blame Trump.
View Quote

I won't vote for ANY Redumblican that didn't support Trump and didn't serve We the People by rejecting fraudulent and invalid electors. I don't care if they're an incumbent or not. If they didn't support America, they don't deserve to be an American.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:26:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

so please do elaborate if you dont mind.  do you think antifa turns on the dem party?  maybe they dont get what they were promised?  they hate the swamp too?
View Quote

Antifa and BLM thought their crony capitalist saviors were into the revolution instead of that status quo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:28:13 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:31:48 PM EDT
[#33]
Just like depending on ONE man in a black robe to save the 2A.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:31:52 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

That should include:

View Quote

Stop posting domestic terrorism!

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:32:40 PM EDT
[#35]

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:34:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

I know what they stand for, and thus my opinion will be unchanged. The saying about the enemy of the enemy being a friend is false.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:35:41 PM EDT
[#37]
I don’t have much but I’m taking my children shooting with my stash of .22
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:36:38 PM EDT
[#38]
The whole of Washington DC is a swamp. That's what's I've learned.
I knew they never had my interests in mind but fucking hell. The end of the world can't come soon enough.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:38:16 PM EDT
[#39]
In the future political environment the winners will be those who scared the shit out of the losers.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:42:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

The Lord helps those that help themselves.  Fasting and praying solves nothing.
The Lord cares for the birds in the Field.  But, he does not throw worms in their nest.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:43:48 PM EDT
[#41]
he did good. He could have done so much more without the Swamp resistance. And the election fraud.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:45:24 PM EDT
[#42]
The problem is, when they can pause vote and figure out how to win. That's not good.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:45:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:45:52 PM EDT
[#44]
5. let your elected officials hear you. Be polite, focused and professional when you call.
6. Get your state to correct voting issues. Mail in Ballots, absentee ballots, month long early voting. ALL need to be stopped. I don't give a shit if grandma with deminsia can't fucking vote or joe blow is going to work or vacation. Make sure you have the day off and vote.
7. Peaceably protest when they take away your right or tax you to death. Absolutely no violence.

We win when this is done on the City, County and State level.  Don't focus on the Federal Turds.  Focus on the home front.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:47:23 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Trump was the Bernie Sanders of the Republican party. An outsider who was popular with a whole lot of people but not so much with the actual party elite. The difference is that Trump managed to get both the nomination and the Presidency, which is something that the Dems were never going to let Bernie do. However, the career Republicans were never going to let him tear apart everything that they helped build just because he got elected, especially after he campaigned like Godzilla wading through Tokyo and called all of them out.  

Republican and Democrat don't matter when it comes to career politicians. It's just two different roads to the same outcome: a foot on your neck and a hand in your pocket. They just put on whatever face they need to wear to get elected.
View Quote

Trump fought The Swamp and The Swamp won.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:52:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bingo.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 11:58:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
"Run for office"

View Quote

Yes.

Running for office is some of the answer.  

It is not all of the answer.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 1:58:27 AM EDT
[#48]
If you believe one man (other than the Almighty Himself) could fix everything going on in this country, then you don’t understand the problem.

Hell, if you think one man could even put a dent in just the big problems, you don’t understand what’s going on. We’re at such a point that no one man, not even the president of the United States, can single handedly stop the communists. I’ll take it a step further, the president and a group of people still couldn’t. They’re too deeply rooted, and they have too much power.  

I never bought into the whole “messiah” thing. I think people clung to the idea because we were taught that “good always wins in the end”-and that’s what people wanted to see in Trump.

Well unfortunately, that whole thing is bullshit. Evil prevails far more often-we just choose not to see it until we’re absolutely forced to. Even in the examples that we think of that good did prevail(think about WWII), it was far from certain until near the end, and the cost of victory was extremely high.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top