BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:24:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Dupe. This your first visit to Arfcom?

Welcome fellow gun enthusiast!

https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/PAYBACK-Trump-to-declare-himself-leader-of-the-GOP-in-upcoming-show-of-force-speech/5-2428844/
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:24:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Just go away, Orange Man.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:28:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Any lakes nearby you can go jump in?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:29:22 AM EDT
[#4]
I can’t think of a single Republican who could stand up to the onslaught Trump fought against.

Does Tom Cotton have a backbone? He’s been talking like it lately.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:40:49 AM EDT
[#5]
This man fights.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:51:03 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I can’t think of a single Republican who could stand up to the onslaught Trump fought against.

Does Tom Cotton have a backbone? He’s been talking like it lately.
View Quote

This,

what the fuck does any other republican bring to the table? Middle of the road RINO and Dem Lite?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 7:58:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This,

what the fuck does any other republican bring to the table? Middle of the road RINO and Dem Lite?
View Quote

I’d like to see somebody with actual conservative values. You know, fiscal responsibility and a respect for the bill of rights.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:01:09 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I’d like to see somebody with actual conservative values. You know, fiscal responsibility and a respect for the bill of rights.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This,

Those haven't existed in decades.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:01:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Those haven't existed in decades.
View Quote

No shit. Silly me for believing them.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:02:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yes, best to select a moderate like Mitt.  Some one that will "Reach across the isle - to my esteemed Democrat Colleague" .
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:10:33 AM EDT
[#11]
mixed feelings about this.  Looking backwards has never been how I operate.  Would love it if someone he wholeheartedly endorsed could step up.  There's no one though because almost all republicans are lying douchebags
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:14:35 AM EDT
[#12]
good.
I want trump to ruin the establishment republicans
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:19:19 AM EDT
[#13]
As a 37 y/o who has always been forced to vote for shitty candidates...this would be a disaster.  The man is unelectable, and I voted for him twice.  We need a young conservative.  Stop it with the geriatrics.  Since when has politics been a game for the nursing home bound? It would just splinter the GOP and give an easy win to the Dems.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:21:46 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

go Yeb!
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:23:24 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
mixed feelings about this.  Looking backwards has never been how I operate.  Would love it if someone he wholeheartedly endorsed could step up.  There's no one though because almost all republicans are lying douchebags
View Quote

Same for me. I can’t imagine someone who won’t get steamrolled by the cancel mechanism in place now.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:25:25 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This,

Well, we'd all like to see that.  In the meantime let's support the closest we have to that and work from there.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:25:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:25:55 AM EDT
[#18]
His approval amongst Republicans is 80%, somewhere between 50-70% of those are more loyal to him then to Republican party.  No shit he is the presumptive 2024 nominee.If he can spend these 4 years building an organized coherent movement, with vetted people on each level of the organization, he will win.  That will give him ability to run a disciplined campaign (as much as he can, of course) and have vetted cadres to staff political appointee positions at every level.  

I hope he can do it. He is a fantastic communicator and influencer, but he needs to forget how he ran Trump.org with a handful of handpicked deputes.  That will not work in Washington, you need to have a deep bench.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:33:01 AM EDT
[#19]
He won't be, but he'll still run his mouth/twatter
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:34:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Trumps done.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:37:36 AM EDT
[#21]
I seriously wonder if there's going to be much of anything left of this Country by 24'
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:39:28 AM EDT
[#22]
At this point he will keep 100% of his base, and steal about 40% of the "living" people who voted for Xiden not understanding they were voting for Marxism and relinquishing their freedom, he will gross over 100 million votes if he runs again.  At least if nothing else his MAGA movement will continue and grow in size led by a like thinking person.

I don't care about his twatter comments and bullshit feels getting hurt, look at what they guy actually did.  That is what ultimately counts.  You know, all the stuff Xiden is undoing now and driving the nation into the ground, those things.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:39:43 AM EDT
[#23]
I don't care if he is or isn't, he's getting my vote.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:41:36 AM EDT
[#24]
The best the GOP has is a lame duck?  Wow.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:43:37 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, why should a candidate who got the largest proportion of primary votes in decades be competitive?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:46:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I seriously wonder if there's going to be much of anything left of this Country by 24'
View Quote

Sadly i agree with this. The writing on the wall was when domestic enemies took control of the federal government. I don't know what the USA is going to look like in 4 years
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ya that would be great, but will never happen.

Trump was a liberal lite and they called him a white supremacist extremist sexist bad man.

What do you think they'd say if Washington was running today?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:47:32 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Sadly i agree with this. The writing on the wall was when domestic enemies took control of the federal government. I don't know what the USA is going to look like in 4 years
View Quote

I don't know what the USA is going to look like by this summer.

Oh, I take that back.......democrats and dumbass nevertrumpers will probably still be giddy.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:48:51 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
As a 37 y/o who has always been forced to vote for shitty candidates...this would be a disaster.  The man is unelectable, and I voted for him twice.  We need a young conservative.  Stop it with the geriatrics.  Since when has politics been a game for the nursing home bound? It would just splinter the GOP and give an easy win to the Dems.
View Quote

lol

he literally has the best chance over anyone in the world - 4 years out
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:50:35 AM EDT
[#30]
I admire the fight in POTUS 45 but... none of this will matter unless we can somehow fix the Democrat voter fraud machine.

With the USSC tossing all the election fraud cases I am having a hard time seeing how anything can be done.  It appears that we have no legal recourse.

The USSC needs lay down the rules on how they want election fraud cases setup to that they would actually hear them.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:51:41 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

that unelectable candidate just got the most legitimate votes in fucking history, lol...
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Like who ?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 8:57:03 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The best the GOP has is a lame duck?  Wow.
View Quote

Nikki Haley?
Marco Rubio?
Jebra?
Romney?

No thanks.  I'll stick with Trump.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:00:10 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
37 huh?

Much wise

So wow

Many feels
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:00:53 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Trump was a liberal lite and they called him a white supremacist extremist sexist bad man.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They'd probably accuse him of being a slave owner.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:09:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Here ya go
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:11:03 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Like who ?
View Quote

I’m willing to bet the republican nominee in 4 years is an, as of yet, unknown. At least I hope so.

Young, energetic, likeable, and conservative. With the personality to draw in the center, as opposed to motivating them to turn out and vote against you in record numbers.

Throw in a couple years of military service for some street cred, and maybe a little experience already as an elected official.

And how about checking a demographic “box” so the left can’t scream white male toxicity?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:16:31 AM EDT
[#38]
What has he learned that’s within his control to overcome Fraud?
If he couldn’t do it 5 months ago, what will be different??
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:17:42 AM EDT
[#39]
The Dems will continue to attack.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

I’m willing to bet the republican nominee in 4 years is an, as of yet, unknown. At least I hope so.

Young, energetic, likeable, and conservative. With the personality to draw in the center, as opposed to motivating them to turn out and vote against you in record numbers.

Throw in a couple years of military service for some street cred, and maybe a little experience already as an elected official.

And how about checking a demographic “box” so the left can’t scream white male toxicity?
View Quote

And which mystical creature out there fits this description?
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:22:29 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Like who ?

Comes on here whining about a conservative candidate, then wants to make sure that race/sex/homo status is top consideration because white male bad.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:23:31 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Until there is actual election security, a media not entirely in the pocket of DC/NYC and a two party system, these values frankly don’t matter.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:24:36 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Shit, they said that about Mitt Romney.

You know, Assault weapons ban and socialized medicine Mitt.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:30:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

So even if a white male is the most qualified for the job, we should intentionally choose a less qualified LGBTQ BIPOC instead???

The left isn't going to vote for anyone with an R next to their name, doesn't matter how black or gay they are. Look at how much they hate Milo Yiannopoulos, Candace Owens, Ben Carson, Tim Scott, Joy Villa, Diamond & Silk, Kanye West.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:30:56 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Orange man will go away after he is done sparing with Democrats for another 4 years. You’ll get your wish in 2028 but I guarantee you’ll miss him.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I admire the fight in POTUS 45 but... none of this will matter unless we can somehow fix the Democrat voter fraud machine.

With the USSC tossing all the election fraud cases I am having a hard time seeing how anything can be done.  It appears that we have know legal recourse.

The USSC needs lay down the rules on how they want election fraud cases setup to that they would actually hear them.
View Quote

The ussc is now controlled by the enemy's puppet and a majority of traitors to the constitution how many times do you need to be slapped in the face with this?  The Texas case against the 7 blue states was all I needed. Makes me sad to be harsh but damnit we need to wake up to what is.

We have retreated to the next line and that is the States we need to keep control of the red states and give them the spirit of resistance to fedgov.

Ill post it until I'm banned from this place of mostly fellow freedom lovers! The federal government is now controlled by domestic enemies of the constitution and founders consensus. It no longer does the duties it was formed to do it no longer protects your rights and it permits the invasion of areplacement constituents and will likely through the weakening of the armed forces allow a foreign enemy to defeat us.

We have state and local governments if we can keep them and give them the spine to defend the constitution
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:43:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Anna Paulina Luna sounds like the perfect candidate to your description. Unfortunately she lost the congressional district in FL she ran in last year.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:51:00 AM EDT
[#48]
He needs to go out to pasture and enjoy his life.

The Republican Party also needs to grow some balls.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:52:57 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
This man fights.
View Quote

He has an ego and is a useful idiot for the left to do some real damage. He fights solely for pride.
Link Posted: 2/23/2021 9:53:06 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

You surely have someone in mind so who might they be?
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top