Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:08:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Did he start taking donations immediately?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:13:59 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let me guess. A fund raiser email about 24 hours later!  Lol
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:32:39 AM EDT
[#3]
He should just go ahead and make the "Office of the President Elect 2024" already.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:33:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
No he didn't make it up... Congress created that with the Presidential Transition Act of 1963. Trump didn't create anything either. He is entitled to such with the Former Presidents Act of 1958.

I swear, people here have no clue on how things actually work.
View Quote

The act makes provisions for a smooth and effective transition. It creates no Office of the President Elect.

The law requires the General Services Administration to provide office space and other core support services to presidents-elect and vice Presidents-elect, as well as pre-election space and support to major candidates.  The Act also requires the White House and agencies to begin transition planning well before a presidential election, benefitting both first and second term administrations.

https://presidentialtransition.org/publications/presidential-transition-act-summary/

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:34:30 AM EDT
[#5]
OK, but I'll think about it.
He should have hit back, HARD, during Summer.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:35:09 AM EDT
[#6]
OMG!

Trump is back!

[color=#ff0000]Trump!  Trump!  Trump!  [/color]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:35:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Is this like the office of president elect?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:37:36 AM EDT
[#8]
Should have claimed the domain for The Office of the Actual President so says 80 million voters.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:43:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Trump is the ONLY Republican that knows how to fight the libs.

If the majority of Republicans had joined him instead of fighting him the country would be well on its way to being great again.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#10]
Well.

Count me in.

All hail the God Emperor!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 12:58:45 AM EDT
[#11]
I think it would be so much fun if he starts having rallies all over the US during the next four years and just position this as 1) a thorn in the Dems and ROPe sides and 2) four years of campaigning
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:01:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Is Hillary going to join too?

Oh....wait. That's right. She can't.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 1:02:42 AM EDT
[#13]
Could be a strong move. Can’t wait to see what’s next.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:05:56 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:31:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Office of the President Re-Elect
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:34:24 AM EDT
[#16]
Grifter move from him, no doubt, but still should have changed the name to Office of the Last Real President.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:48:33 AM EDT
[#17]
First order of business should be getting everybody who voted for him to sign an affidavit and send each one individually to the Supreme Court.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:07:17 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
First order of business should be getting everybody who voted for him to sign an affidavit and send each one individually to the Supreme Court.

View Quote

That would be the final collapse of the USPS
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:16:14 AM EDT
[#19]
LOL!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 8:51:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
You realize that the Office of the Former President isn’t something that he just made up.  It’s something in the Former Presidents Act.

https://www.archives.gov/about/laws/former-presidents.html

b) The Administrator of General Services shall, without regard to the civil-service and classification laws, provide for each former President an office staff. Persons employed under this subsection shall be selected by the former President and shall be responsible only to him for the performance of their duties. Each former President shall fix basic rates of compensation for persons employed for him under this paragraph which in the aggregate shall not exceed $96,000 per annum, except that for the first 30-month period during which a former President is entitled to staff assistance under this subsection, such rates of compensation in the aggregate shall not exceed $150,000 per annum. The annual rate of compensation payable to any such person shall not exceed the highest annual rate of basic pay now or hereafter provided by law for positions at level II of the Executive Schedule under section 5313 of title 5. United States Code [section 5313 of Title 5. Government Organization and Employees]. Amounts provided for “Allowances and Office Staff for Former Presidents” may be used to pay fees of an independent contractor who is not a member of the staff of the office of a former President for the review of Presidential records of a former President in connection with the transfer of such records to the National Archives and Records Administration or a Presidential Library without regard to the limitation on staff compensation set forth herein.

(c) The Administrator of General Services shall furnish for each former President suitable office space appropriately furnished and equipped, as determined by the Administrator, at such place within the United States as the former President shall specify.

View Quote

Everybody knows that now, everybody also knows Trump is a master troll and that’s why he’s doing it
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:22:44 AM EDT
[#21]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:32:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Trump should have created the "Office of the Sitting President Who Received Far More Legal Votes Than His Opponent During the 2020 Election"
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:36:28 AM EDT
[#23]
Meh

He has no Twitter so we won’t be seeing any real time trolling.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:37:53 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Meh

He has no Twitter so we won’t be seeing any real time trolling.
View Quote

He’ll start posting somewhere.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 9:51:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Why not? Obama made up the 'Office of the President Elect'.  Biden also used the same made up name
View Quote

Trump used the same thing.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:05:36 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I already explained that and people refuse to acknowledge fact.
View Quote

Irony they name is Miami.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:07:27 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

If the majority of Republicans had joined him instead of fighting him the country would be well on its way to being great again.
View Quote

They know how to fight, they are just wearing the wrong jersey to fool the crowd.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:08:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Now that's an idea I could get behind.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:09:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You realize that the Office of the Former President isn't something that he just made up.  It's something in the Former Presidents Act.

b) The Administrator of General Services shall, without regard to the civil-service and classification laws, provide for each former President an office staff. Persons employed under this subsection shall be selected by the former President and shall be responsible only to him for the performance of their duties. Each former President shall fix basic rates of compensation for persons employed for him under this paragraph which in the aggregate shall not exceed $96,000 per annum, except that for the first 30-month period during which a former President is entitled to staff assistance under this subsection, such rates of compensation in the aggregate shall not exceed $150,000 per annum. The annual rate of compensation payable to any such person shall not exceed the highest annual rate of basic pay now or hereafter provided by law for positions at level II of the Executive Schedule under section 5313 of title 5. United States Code [section 5313 of Title 5. Government Organization and Employees]. Amounts provided for "Allowances and Office Staff for Former Presidents" may be used to pay fees of an independent contractor who is not a member of the staff of the office of a former President for the review of Presidential records of a former President in connection with the transfer of such records to the National Archives and Records Administration or a Presidential Library without regard to the limitation on staff compensation set forth herein.

(c) The Administrator of General Services shall furnish for each former President suitable office space appropriately furnished and equipped, as determined by the Administrator, at such place within the United States as the former President shall specify.

"Everybody look at me! I need you to look at me"
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:11:38 PM EDT
[#31]
He won't get that sweet Mega Group Billionaire oligarch money or any from Soros though...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:13:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Should have named it 'Office of the President in Exile.'
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:16:59 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
No he didn't make it up... Congress created that with the Presidential Transition Act of 1963. Trump didn't create anything either. He is entitled to such with the Former Presidents Act of 1958.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Why not? Obama made up the 'Office of the President Elect'.  Biden also used the same made up name

You're reading office facilities and budget as an official entity?  If it wasn't for the fact that you could run to the teacher and have me permabanned I would speak more freely.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:19:39 PM EDT
[#34]
He already said he was coming for Kemp's head in GA. So I suspect this will be used to primary weak ass Republicans.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:21:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

And that includes people right on this board, and the people who run this board.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:42:18 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

At least he didn't buy a house near the capitol and build a wall around it like BathHouse Barry did.
View Quote

Hillary and Bill did it too. A street or two over from Obama.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:45:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

GA needs to be kicked to the curb though.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
President of the Alliance of Gulf Coast States of America sounds like a better plan. But I'll take this in the meantime.

GA needs to be kicked to the curb though.

Did they redraw the state lines?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:50:50 PM EDT
[#38]
We went from Make America great again to:

Save America

Save America. Think about that. Those are the terms we are using now. We are so f’ed
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Now I'll have to buy all new Merch
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:58:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Romney kept the pen (like the Dems are doing) when he signed the oath for the impeachment.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:01:03 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You realize that the Office of the Former President isn't something that he just made up.  It's something in the Former Presidents Act.

b) The Administrator of General Services shall, without regard to the civil-service and classification laws, provide for each former President an office staff. Persons employed under this subsection shall be selected by the former President and shall be responsible only to him for the performance of their duties. Each former President shall fix basic rates of compensation for persons employed for him under this paragraph which in the aggregate shall not exceed $96,000 per annum, except that for the first 30-month period during which a former President is entitled to staff assistance under this subsection, such rates of compensation in the aggregate shall not exceed $150,000 per annum. The annual rate of compensation payable to any such person shall not exceed the highest annual rate of basic pay now or hereafter provided by law for positions at level II of the Executive Schedule under section 5313 of title 5. United States Code [section 5313 of Title 5. Government Organization and Employees]. Amounts provided for "Allowances and Office Staff for Former Presidents" may be used to pay fees of an independent contractor who is not a member of the staff of the office of a former President for the review of Presidential records of a former President in connection with the transfer of such records to the National Archives and Records Administration or a Presidential Library without regard to the limitation on staff compensation set forth herein.

Stick to posting scans and photos. Your best posts are compiling and organizing other people's work, not posting your own thoughts

Your powers won't work here anymore

Miami_JBT post?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:02:46 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
He already said he was coming for Kemp's head in GA. So I suspect this will be used to primary weak ass Republicans.
View Quote

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:06:42 PM EDT
[#43]
He's turning into an annoying troll.....
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:07:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:07:37 PM EDT
[#45]
He needs to grab the title "Office of ex/past/whatever President" before a dem does.  That is for sure.  Otherwise bidet or obama or somebody will eventually use is it and try to enact policy from beyond the white house....same as "Office of President Elect" did.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#46]
F it, I.m IN! Don't have much better to do at the moment, so, might as well fight the fight. 10ring
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:11:14 PM EDT
[#47]
I'm not sure I can forgive him for not calling us to arms when we atleast had a chance of winning.

I don't see any chance at this point the fascist democrats have total control.

<----- The Beginning Of The End 1120

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:31:24 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Are you talking about Trump or Miami_JBT?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"Everybody look at me! I need you to look at me"

Are you talking about Trump or Miami_JBT?

LOL, now go fix me a peanut butter sandwich.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:31:40 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 4:44:16 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Stick to posting scans and photos. Your best posts are compiling and organizing other people's work, not posting your own thoughts

Your powers won't work here anymore

Miami_JBT post?
https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FBhonfJKJtq5Dq%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1
View Quote

boomheadshot.gif
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top