Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 1/26/2021 6:34:53 PM EDT
Trump third party crushes GOP among highly motivated "very conservative voters"  but would leave Democrats entrenched as dominant party in national politics.

A hypothetical "Patriot Party" led by former President Donald Trump would win the support of almost a quarter  23%  of the electorate, bumping the GOP down to third place with just 17%, according to a new Just the News poll with Scott Rasmussen.
View Quote
Among "very conservative" voters  who make up a disproportionately large bloc within the Republican primary electorate  a Trump Patriot Party crushes the GOP 55%-24%.
View Quote

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/shock-poll-trump-patriot-party-would-win-almost-quarter-voters-drop-gop

quesion is Suppose President Trump left the Republican Party and formed a Patriot Party. In the 2024 presidential election, would you be likely to vote for the republican candidate, the democrat canddidate, the patriot party candidat, or some other candidate

republican17%
democrat46%
patriot23%
other14%

This is the demographics on the poll.
as always, dems stay with those that they can get free stuff from

Attachment Attached File

I think this is general information, but if too specific, thread can be moved

update - gop concerned enough that ronna mcdaniel has been asking around about a 3rd party

EXCLUSIVE: Republican National Committee (RNC) chair Ronna McDaniel says she's confident that former President Trump won't start a splinter party.

But pointing to recent infighting within the Republican Party, McDaniel warned that the GOP has "to unite" in order to be successful in the 2022 elections, when the party hopes to win back majorities in the House and Senate and maintain its advantage over the Democrats in the governorships and state legislatures.

"I've talked to the president (Trump). I've talked to others around the president, who are talking to him every day. He's not going to start a third party," McDaniel emphasized in an interview Tuesday with Fox News.

View Quote
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rnc-chair-mcdaniel-says-trumps-not-going-to-start-a-third-party

now the gop wants 'to unite' for the up coming elections...

the gop can @!#% themselves

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:37:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Trump said nope
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:39:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Who cares.  Voting is finished for life.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:39:46 PM EDT
[#3]
The DNC would love nothing more.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:40:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, I guess the GOP better get on board.  It isn't their party anymore.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:41:11 PM EDT
[#5]
It would be funny to start a patriot party, but only run in elections where the RINO didnt get primaried.  We all know they would caucus with the republicans, since the democrats are nuts.

It would be real funny if a republican/patriot party alliance in congress was enough to override a veto, but i doubt it could do that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:42:34 PM EDT
[#6]
This would ensure a victory for democrats
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:42:58 PM EDT
[#7]
If we were smart we'd start a second leftist party.

Split their vote so the right would have some breathing room to select some better candidates.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:43:06 PM EDT
[#8]
we need to make it at least real enough to scare the Republicans. They don't want to be out of power...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:44:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote

This would be the greatest gift ever given to the DNC.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:44:27 PM EDT
[#10]
This is how we force change. The repubs won't just sit out and accept defeat. They will adapt or disappear.

Trump getting behind this, would be the best thing to happen to conservatives. It will accelerate change 5x faster
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:45:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Split their vote so the right would have some breathing room to select some better candidates.
View Quote

But we wont. The right has always selected their candidates, and this is what we have.

Too many people will vote for a piece of shit, just because "if you don't, then the Dems will win"
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well everything we've done up to now has ensured their victory.  I say let the new party be formed.  Mark Stein made some intelligent comments about it today
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:47:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Better than last time?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:48:21 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

So does allowing them to steal a presidential election.

A handful of Republican apparatchiks have shot the rest of the party right in the dick.  That 2022 red wave they are predicting?   Fat fucking chance.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:48:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Like it matters!
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:48:48 PM EDT
[#16]
at least the Democrats admit they are going to fuck us.

Republicans politicians pretend to be on our side before they knife us in the back

there is a reason its legal to execute spies vs uniformed enemy combatants, the betrayal is absolutely devastating
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:49:22 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:49:41 PM EDT
[#18]
lol Polls
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:50:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Conservative need to exercise the same level of discipline that the democrats do.  Either take over the republican party, which has been tried twice and failed in the last ten years or start a new more focused party.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:54:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

But we wont. The right has always selected their candidates, and this is what we have.

Too many people will vote for a piece of shit, just because "if you don't, then the Dems will win"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why we are fooked. People will keep voting RINO because they agree on some things and it’s not the other guy. Rinse and repeat.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:54:38 PM EDT
[#21]
LOL we believe polls all of a sudden?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Indeed.

Don't care.  Unless we some sort of voter ID and actual voter reform.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:57:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep. It would even top the Capitol Event
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This is why we are fooked. People will keep voting RINO because they agree on some things and it’s not the other guy. Rinse and repeat.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Unless a Patriot party is formed. It's the only thing to pull everything back to the right.

Voting for RINOs is the same as voting for the left. With a new party, Repubs will adapt or disappear.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 6:57:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:01:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote

Really? Better than a rigged election and liberal RINOs??

It might give them one more election. But it would also clear out the backstabbing Republicans that fuck us over every year.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:03:14 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
LOL we believe polls all of a sudden?
View Quote

No, that poll is polling way to low for the patriot party.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:05:08 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If the Dems have Dominion machines in key places, what negative difference could it make?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:08:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Wouldn't it be easier if only Democrats ran for office?
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:10:53 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol, this would?...
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:10:56 PM EDT
[#31]
good. He should do it. Just for the memes.

voting is a waste of time anyway at this point. So might as well clown show it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:11:14 PM EDT
[#32]
with regards to polls...

I believe that the gop has a fire lit underneath them, because I was getting 2-4+ emails every day from them, which I didn't use to get.
I say was, because I tried to opt out of them, and when that wasn't successful, I hit reply on the email and made strong comments on what i thought the gop was.

I think internal gop polls show that they have really p*ssed off a large majority of their supporters, and are trying to figure out if the people will still return and vote for gop candidates in the coming elections.

and if the rasmussen poll is close to being accurate, the gop has already cut their own throats by their actions
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:11:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Truth
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:13:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:14:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

That is already done.  New illegals made legal, 2 new dem states, add 2 liberal SCOTUS justices and no limits on voter fraud.  Game is over.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
I used to say the same thing, until both of my R senators stabbed me in the back.  Now?  Fuck 'em.  I'm willing to endure some losses to allow a conservative party to build up steam.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:14:40 PM EDT
[#37]
The slimeballs in the RNC would just co-opt it and eventually ruin it too.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#38]
If he did this he would take a large percentage of the Democrat vote as well. I personally believe he could capture enough votes from both parties to win. Assuming fair elections of course.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:15:09 PM EDT
[#39]
Trump only goes through with a "patriot party" if this garbage impeachment trial goes through because the only way it does is with tacit approval from mcconell.

The patriot party is a threat to the gop to shut that crap down or Trump runs 3rd party and ends them.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:16:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

I believe the Green Party is ripe...in fact it may already be what you are saying.

In PA the Dems fought hard to remove the Green Party presidential candidate while leaving the libertarian candidate alone...which tells me what that "party" is used for.

I also recall Jill Stein being setup with Flynn in Russia back in 2015.  

Maybe we need to "go green."
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This, and it's why I'm done doing that.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:16:56 PM EDT
[#42]
I bet the swampers will keep an eye on it so they can make plans to kiss ass later if they want to get on board.
If I were Trump, I'd have an extensive list of everyone who screwed him over or didn't support him, let alone his enemies from both parties.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:17:31 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Trump said nope
View Quote

Trump didn't say 'Nope.'

A group was trying to officially list themselves as the Patriot Party for all official purposes, and entered the official DJT team as a partner/member/ w/e of that party.

They don't know who's doing that, and said they aren't affiliated with that group. Also made it public because that group was going to be fundraising.

@Martlet
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:17:39 PM EDT
[#44]
I'd hate to lose elections, but something needs to change, so I really wish he would do it.

Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:18:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's a UNIPARTY, that'll win no matter what without it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:18:33 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well, I guess the GOP better get on board.  It isn't their party anymore.
View Quote
The problem is they think they're royalty and can fuck us over without repercussions because they know we won't vote for a Democrat
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:19:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only the billionaires are smart enough to do that, and maybe already have with all these RUMORS and media coverage of a 'patriot party' from Trump as fake news and party splitter.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Voting and polls. Here we go fella's hold on...

.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:20:31 PM EDT
[#49]
bull

shit

A new party would only split the GOP and further ensure democrat wins.

Total mistake. Stop worshipping a man and start fixing the party.
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 7:21:05 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Treating the Capitol protest like it even matters is the greatest gift to them.

It doesn't matter. Minimal damage, minimal action, and people went into a public building.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top