Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 2/21/2024 4:21:21 PM EDT
https://slaynews.com/news/trump-not-interested-seeking-payback-political-enemies-revenge-will-be-success/

And that’s why they won’t stop doing what they’re doing Donnie, because they fear no punishment for their wicked actions.

Maybe stop being a nice good and start being the man they fear and maybe, just maybe you can pull off the greatest comeback in History.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:23:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus, do you think he could even remotely pull in any middle of the road votes if he started spouting off that he wanted to take revenge?  That would play right into the "he wants to be a DICTATOR" playbook of the Left.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:24:43 PM EDT
[#2]
This is probably a tactically sound thing to say.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:24:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I’m fine with that.   Just get reelected so I can listen to liberal media wine and cry for six months.

Then Mr. Trump get the country back on track.

Then go after your enemies like a scolded dog starting with BO
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:25:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Jesus, do you think he could even remotely pull in any middle of the road votes if he started spouting off that he wanted to take revenge?  That would play right into the "he wants to be a DICTATOR" playbook of the Left.
View Quote

Do you think the spin will change no matter what he says?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:25:34 PM EDT
[#5]
That’s the correct response even if it’s a lie
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep this.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:26:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

You're not wrong about that.

Middle-of-the-road voters are fucking idiots who have no core beliefs about anything.  ANYTHING.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:27:08 PM EDT
[#8]
FDJT
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:28:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

He's already spouted off about it.

This latest 180 is damage control.  

It may hurt the burn it all down tards, but it's a smart move.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:29:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. And I’ve read he holds grudges. Member when Obama called him out at that dinner?  The theory was that’s what made him run for president.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:29:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Middle-of-the-road voters are fucking idiots who have no core beliefs about anything.  ANYTHING.
View Quote

Mushy, manipulated and mentally malleable middle.... and SO easily scared when they are told to be.  Giving the enemy a way to exploit that is brain-dead tactically.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:29:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. And I’ve read he holds grudges. Member when Obama called him out at that dinner?  The theory was that’s what made him run for president.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:29:57 PM EDT
[#13]
What phatmax said, but seriously, this is an intelligence test.  

Everything about Trump's prior behavior suggests payback will be priority #1 should he actually get into the office.  Which is one reason why he won't.

I'm cool with him doing that if he could FWIW.  We get back reasonably legit elections---El Salvador can do it, for God's sake---or we start allocating power via other means.  One election day, birth cert-level ID, stain your thumb purple.  Election chicanery punished.  No mail-in ballots, no harvesting, none of that.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:30:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I’m fine with that.   Just get reelected so I can listen to liberal media wine and cry for six months.

Then Mr. Trump get the country back on track.

Then go after your enemies like a scolded dog starting with BO
View Quote

All of this.

Say what you need to say. Walk how you need to walk.
Smile and wave and be very patient.

If and when you get in go full Scorched Earth. I’m talking out in the open. Snatch them up in their homes, businesses, on vacation, in the middle of Christmas dinner and give them all the exact same “justice” they gave you.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:31:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Lol. They're going to take his building because he hasn't learned how to actually use executive power as anything but a flex and showpiece.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:34:11 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:39:43 PM EDT
[#17]
“Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of the women!”
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:42:37 PM EDT
[#18]
We all already knew, just like last time, he wasn’t planning on purging anybody and was going to surround himself with a bunch of backstabbing establishmentcons…

Now we can just take his word for it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:43:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Saw him this week in an interview. He kicked ass. I forgot how much better than Potato he is.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:45:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
We all already knew, just like last time, he wasn’t planning on purging anybody and was going to surround himself with a bunch of backstabbing establishmentcons…

Now we can just take his word for it.
View Quote

Fact. He went into his first presidency unprepared and committed many unforced errors. He advertised as the anti-deep-state candidate, but the product was very different from the ad.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:47:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Valid point, I just want to see him go Hank Hill on the Jimmy Wichards of the the swamp.

King of the Hill - Hank Kicks Jimmy Wichard

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:47:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:47:36 PM EDT
[#23]
Trump should have “tactically” kept his mouth shut for the past 8 years.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:48:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Only thing found the middle of the road are yellow lines and roadkill. There are many a reason why voted was heavily limited.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:49:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Trump should have “tactically” kept his mouth shut for the past 8 years.
View Quote

And or kicked Jared out/kept him and his blonde, administration derailing idiot wife out of the White House.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:50:50 PM EDT
[#26]
“Don’t look for revenge. Look for the fucking reckoning.” -Goggins
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:51:41 PM EDT
[#27]
Huh. I thought his fan club was promising me revenge.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:51:43 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep. Just have Rudy run your DOJ.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 4:56:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Trump Not Interested in Seeking Payback on Political Enemies: “My Revenge Will Be Success”
Uh-oh, there goes his base.  They’re all about revenge and getting even.

ETA: Does this mean Hilary isn’t going to prison?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:00:52 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Huh. I thought his fan club was promising me revenge.
View Quote

The Clintons/Obamas/FBI/DOJ have suffered enough. He's going to give then a break because he's such a wonderful person. He's going to be telling everyone how cool he is as the repo man hauls away his furniture out of Mar-A-Lago.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#31]
If his definition of success includes eliminating entire agencies and cutting foreign aid to the bone I'll take it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:15:27 PM EDT
[#32]
That's the most mature thing he's said in a long time and probably the best way to approach the situation.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:27:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Because you would be in jail.gif
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#34]
Yeah if he doesn't take out the trash nothing will change.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#35]

Hope it is just a bs political comment because I want serious payback.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:31:34 PM EDT
[#36]
Success will be nothing short of scorched earth.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:34:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.  

Not to be confused with "indepentents" who always vote right or left but aren't remotely swing voters.

Much of the billions spent on political advertisement is to make sure the middle of the road voters see your ad last.

Imagine changing your vote because you saw trump or biden's advertisement on the television...
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:36:21 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
https://slaynews.com/news/trump-not-interested-seeking-payback-political-enemies-revenge-will-be-success/

And that’s why they won’t stop doing what they’re doing Donnie, because they fear no punishment for their wicked actions.

Maybe stop being a nice good and start being the man they fear and maybe, just maybe you can pull off the greatest comeback in History.
View Quote

Maybe don’t telegraph what you are going to do to your enemy?

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:39:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This.  

Not to be confused with "indepentents" who always vote right or left but aren't remotely swing voters.

Much of the billions spent on political advertisement is to make sure the middle of the road voters see your ad last.

Imagine changing your vote because you saw trump or biden's advertisement on the television...
View Quote

I'm unfortunately acquainted with someone who is thinking about starting to vote Republican because of the school tax credit that Arizona has.  Not because of any deeply-held beliefs, only because Republicans, weirdly, happen to be the ones in a position to purchase her loyalty in this particular state.

She'd married to a Troon (seriously).

She's a fucking idiot.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:39:38 PM EDT
[#40]
That the right tone for Trump.  Will it last?  I'll believe he has message discipline when I see it.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:39:42 PM EDT
[#41]
LOL.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4311194-trump-signals-revenge-in-second-term/

He told supporters last week he would direct the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate “every Marxist prosecutor in America.”

And Trump over the weekend vowed to “root out … the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.”

“I am your warrior, I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution,” Trump said in March at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

“This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4045934-trump-vows-to-appoint-special-prosecutor-to-go-after-biden-if-former-president-wins-in-2024/

Former President Trump on Monday threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to specifically target President Biden and his family if he’s reelected to the White House.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:41:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'm unfortunately acquainted with someone who is thinking about starting to vote Republican because of the school tax credit that Arizona has.  Not because of any deeply-held beliefs, only because Republicans, weirdly, happen to be the ones in a position to purchase her loyalty in this particular state.

She's a fucking idiot.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This.  

She's a fucking idiot.

That is awesome! Can you get tee times on Scottish golf courses?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:43:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Trump Not Interested in Seeking Payback on Political Enemies: “My Revenge Will Be Success”
Uh-oh, there goes his base.  They’re all about revenge and getting even.

ETA: Does this mean Hilary isn’t going to prison?
View Quote

Has anyone stopped to think for a minute what he considers success to be in this context?  Success could mean heads mounted on pikes in front of the White House....
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:44:44 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
That the right tone for Trump.  Will it last?  I'll believe he has message discipline when I see it.
View Quote

I'll care when... wait... I already don't. Reelect that undisciplined bastard!!! Again.

Alternatively, run on your discipline platform and let the market decide. Standard, grade A republicans are about 15 IQ points dumber than fucking pathetic, spineless liberals. So we have a steep hill to climb intellectually, despite being correct on policy. Might want to steal from Trump's playbook. It has factored for the curve.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:52:43 PM EDT
[#45]
He doesn't need to they are hanging themselves.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:55:52 PM EDT
[#46]
For once he is exhibiting some rational behavior and your criticizing?
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Hope it is just a bs political comment because I want serious payback.

View Quote

Hate to break it to you kiddo. It ain’t looking good.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:24:00 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
LOL.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4311194-trump-signals-revenge-in-second-term/

He told supporters last week he would direct the Justice Department (DOJ) to investigate “every Marxist prosecutor in America.”

And Trump over the weekend vowed to “root out … the radical-left thugs that live like vermin within the confines of our country.”

“I am your warrior, I am your justice. And for those who have been wronged and betrayed, I am your retribution,” Trump said in March at the Conservative Political Action Conference.

“This is an act so egregious that, in times gone by, the punishment would have been DEATH!” Trump wrote on Truth Social.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/4045934-trump-vows-to-appoint-special-prosecutor-to-go-after-biden-if-former-president-wins-in-2024/

Former President Trump on Monday threatened to appoint a special prosecutor to specifically target President Biden and his family if he’s reelected to the White House.
View Quote

He ain’t pivoting. He’s just writing headlines for himself. He likes the headlines and he’ll be back in a few weeks claiming he wants to go all Stalin purge on the swamp. People seem to forget this has always been his M O. Some claim it’s 4D chess to get free media exposure. I tend to think he just loves hearing himself reported on.
Link Posted: 2/21/2024 6:31:52 PM EDT
[#50]
He needs to clean house in a big big way...
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top