Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:55:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Not the first time Trump has refused to pay someone for their services.

Trump is a piece of shit. People here were so infatuated with him but now that the romance is over maybe they'll wake up. There were and are better conservative choices.
View Quote

And here is the reason why people think 13ers are retarded.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:58:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Did you ever hear that old saying of P.T. Barnum, "There is no such thing as 'Bad' publicity" ?

Turns out that isn't exactly True ...

I don't see any high paid $300,000+ a year Corporate board seats, nor lucrative multimillion dollar "speaking" tours in Rudy G's future after his 'Tour of Duty' - do You?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought Rudy was being paid with publicity?

Did you ever hear that old saying of P.T. Barnum, "There is no such thing as 'Bad' publicity" ?

Turns out that isn't exactly True ...

I don't see any high paid $300,000+ a year Corporate board seats, nor lucrative multimillion dollar "speaking" tours in Rudy G's future after his 'Tour of Duty' - do You?

But I was told repeatedly that these fraudsters were doing this to sell books!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:58:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm willing to believe that was a lie, lol. No way Rudy doesn't expect to get paid.
View Quote

He stated his services were pro-bono, but intimated that he would like to be reimbursed for expenses.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:58:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Trump is a piece of shit. People here were so infatuated with him but now that the romance is over maybe they'll wake up. There were and are better conservative choices.
View Quote

Refused to pay for poor service.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
on one hand,  this smells like more bullshit attacks on Trump.

On the other hand,  I have never seen a bigger shit sandwhich of legal representation in memory.  Did Rudy actually get ANY cases heard? Win any?

I feel like Trump would have done better by hiring some unknown, knuckle breaking bad ass lawyers who do this for a living, not a washed up political icon who hasn't actively practiced law in decades.

I could be wrong though. I'm an idiot.
View Quote

Neither Rudy's nor any other legal effort was heard in court.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:59:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I saw an interview with Giuliani this morning where he said he has never charged Trump for working on the election, did it pro-bono - and "for America".

Reports to the contrary are fucking fake news...which seems to be GD's favorite type.  
View Quote

I would like to retract my previous insult to Rudy.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:00:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Pay him for what, press conferences?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:02:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:05:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Everything you hear from the news media is propaganda specifically created to demoralize you.

If the situation were hopeless, the propaganda would be unnecessary.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:08:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Rudy sucks
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:11:02 PM EDT
[#12]
.........and we're suppose to believe anything the Washington Post prints!!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:11:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Everything you hear from the news media is propaganda specifically created to demoralize you.

If the situation were hopeless, the propaganda would be unnecessary.
View Quote
Or....it's true and they are just reporting gossip to sell newspapers.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:17:39 PM EDT
[#14]
You cannot believe anything that people "leak"  from anonymous sources.  Fake news.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:22:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote

Give me one example of a better conservative choice. One that is as Pro-American as Trump.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:29:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Allow me to highlight some passages:

In other words - sure. Of course this is true and entirely real.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Allow me to highlight some passages:

it was reported

According to the Washington Post

reportedly

apparently

In other words - sure. Of course this is true and entirely real.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:31:10 PM EDT
[#17]
More "Anonymous sources say..."  BS.

Fake news.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:31:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Rudy Giuliani was remarkably ineffective as Trump's lawyer.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:33:48 PM EDT
[#19]
I will believe this when I see Trump or Rudy say it.  It has a very high chance of being disinformation.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:04:05 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:09:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Hence the reason the word "allegedly" is in the title.
View Quote
I am allegedly an attack helicopter.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 4:11:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Does the bad orange man bad owe you money ?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Does the bad orange man bad owe you money ?

Could you have him point to where Orange Man bad touched him on Trumpy Bear doll?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:27:19 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I saw an interview with Giuliani this morning where he said he has never charged Trump for working on the election, did it pro-bono - and "for America".

Reports to the contrary are fucking fake news...which seems to be GD's favorite type.  
View Quote

(Removed, CoC #7- 40xb)
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:29:42 PM EDT
[#24]
I'd be more worried if someone was paying Rudy.

I assume using Rudy as your lawyer counts as community service hours.

What was the final talley? 0 in 64?  Rudy should be paying Trump
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:31:14 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes I would have rather elected Ted "Fuck me harder swamp daddy!" Cruz.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:32:32 PM EDT
[#26]
These types of articles are only good for sewing division.
They are tabloid level nonsense.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#27]
WaPo, lol.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:38:10 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote

Complete bullshit.  Trump payed disbursements to general contractor who then fails to pay subs and runs off. Butt sore subs then sue Trump org to get him to pay again and he says no.  He even says he’ll make it up to them by hiring them for more work and they get cheesed and run off to slander his org...

I’ve seen this scenario in contracting for decades. GC runs himself and the job into the ground and everybody expects the principals to pay twice.

We’ve done free work to help out completing a project but my boss isn’t paying the crooked GC’s shortfalls or taking it in the ass for him. Apparently Trump doesn’t either and when the plaintiffs admit that Trump was polite and offering assistance but it couldn’t make them whole, you know the story is slanted.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 5:39:13 PM EDT
[#29]
I read on the Washington Post that the Orange Man is bad.  The television journalist woman on my tv said the same thing.  So that means it's true.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:00:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We need to get back to a principled conservative who lose all the time, and should they actually ever get into power immediately caves on all their principles.
View Quote

LOL, sad but true
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:02:01 PM EDT
[#31]
I wouldn't pay him shit either. The guy didn't do anything other than fart and drip his hair dye everywhere.

He was a joke.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:04:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
These types of articles are only good for sewing division.
They are tabloid level nonsense.
View Quote

Indeed

But plenty here eat them up. Just look at this thread, couple usual suspects are here.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Name them.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

Donald Trump has fallen out with his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and is refusing to pay the former New York mayor's legal bills, it was reported, with the president feeling abandoned and frustrated during his last days in office.

Giuliani played a key role in Trump's failed attempts to overturn the results of November's presidential election through the courts. The lawyer mounted numerous spurious legal challenges, travelling to swing states won by Joe Biden, and spread false claims the vote was rigged.

According to the Washington Post, relations between Trump and Giuliani have dramatically cooled. Trump has instructed his aides not to pay Giuliani's outstanding fees. The president is reportedly offended by Giuliani's demand for $20,000 a day  a figure the lawyer denies, but which is apparently in writing. White House officials have even been told not to put through any of Giuliani's calls.

Commenting on the report, Ken Frydman, who worked as Giuliani's press secretary in the 1990s, said: "Lay down with dogs. Wake up with fleas and without $20,000 a day".

Name them.
Nikki Haley
Bobby Jindal

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Trump doing what Trump does best: Throwing people under the bus
View Quote

Do you guys ever get tired of clinging to fake news as "proof" that your opinion of Trump is valid?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:19:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I am gonna go with "unnamed sources" making shit up.
View Quote
Yet people still believe the claim that Trump won the election by a landslide and won the popular vote, despite the source being "Narcissist with a history of making shit up."
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

And here is the reason why people think 13ers are retarded.
View Quote
+87
Sure a lot of lefties outing themselves in this thread.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Nikki Haley
Bobby Jindal

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

Donald Trump has fallen out with his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and is refusing to pay the former New York mayor's legal bills, it was reported, with the president feeling abandoned and frustrated during his last days in office.

Giuliani played a key role in Trump's failed attempts to overturn the results of November's presidential election through the courts. The lawyer mounted numerous spurious legal challenges, travelling to swing states won by Joe Biden, and spread false claims the vote was rigged.

According to the Washington Post, relations between Trump and Giuliani have dramatically cooled. Trump has instructed his aides not to pay Giuliani's outstanding fees. The president is reportedly offended by Giuliani's demand for $20,000 a day  a figure the lawyer denies, but which is apparently in writing. White House officials have even been told not to put through any of Giuliani's calls.

Commenting on the report, Ken Frydman, who worked as Giuliani's press secretary in the 1990s, said: "Lay down with dogs. Wake up with fleas and without $20,000 a day".

Name them.
Nikki Haley
Bobby Jindal

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 6:33:08 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Rudy Giuliani was remarkably ineffective as Trump's lawyer.
View Quote

Perry Mason himself wouldn’t have stood a chance.  The fix was in.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:42:25 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Perry Mason himself wouldn't have stood a chance.  The fix was in.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 11:50:36 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Conservative lawyers always check in with commie rag newspapers before consulting with a collections agency.
View Quote

Rudy?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:10:01 AM EDT
[#41]
I heard that Trump is a RACIST!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:15:37 AM EDT
[#42]
Donny boy is a master negotiator. Rudy won’t see a penny but will get a pardon out of it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:21:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

Sheila Jackson Lee thanks you for your vote.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#44]
You only have to pay if you win.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:24:53 AM EDT
[#45]
Everything I hear from TheoHondaLuxTroutman is fake news.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:48:23 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Is it possible that this section should read, "Giuliani played a key role in the failure of Trump's attempts..."?

Oh, and WaPo can EABOD. I would just as soon believe a story that sources WaPo claiming aliens live in my toilet.
View Quote

Uh, bro, I hate to break it to you but, aliens DO live in your toilet!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 1:02:40 AM EDT
[#47]
If true that is a shit move, Ruddy busted his ass and should be paid the going rate for his services by the Trump campaign.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 6:23:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Rudy?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Conservative lawyers always check in with commie rag newspapers before consulting with a collections agency.

Rudy?

Attachment Attached File

Top men, totally not one of them.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 10:12:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Rudy?

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/temp-96.gif

C',mon man.

Rudy Giuliani announces lawsuit against gun companies
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top