Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/15/2021 1:47:04 PM EDT
Link

Donald Trump has fallen out with his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and is refusing to pay the former New York mayor's legal bills, it was reported, with the president feeling abandoned and frustrated during his last days in office.

Giuliani played a key role in Trump's failed attempts to overturn the results of November's presidential election through the courts. The lawyer mounted numerous spurious legal challenges, travelling to swing states won by Joe Biden, and spread false claims the vote was rigged.

According to the Washington Post, relations between Trump and Giuliani have dramatically cooled. Trump has instructed his aides not to pay Giuliani's outstanding fees. The president is reportedly offended by Giuliani's demand for $20,000 a day  a figure the lawyer denies, but which is apparently in writing. White House officials have even been told not to put through any of Giuliani's calls.

Commenting on the report, Ken Frydman, who worked as Giuliani's press secretary in the 1990s, said: "Lay down with dogs. Wake up with fleas and without $20,000 a day".
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:48:51 PM EDT
[#1]
For what?
For nothing, that’s what!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:49:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh no

Anyway
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:49:48 PM EDT
[#3]
All he did was run the TV circuit and make promises and drip hair dye.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:50:35 PM EDT
[#4]
T$ called the troops "losers and suckers" too I heard
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:50:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Link

Donald Trump has fallen out with his personal lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, and is refusing to pay the former New York mayor's legal bills, it was reported, with the president feeling abandoned and frustrated during his last days in office.

Giuliani played a key role in Trump's failed attempts to overturn the results of November's presidential election through the courts. The lawyer mounted numerous spurious legal challenges, travelling to swing states won by Joe Biden, and spread false claims the vote was rigged.

According to the Washington Post, relations between Trump and Giuliani have dramatically cooled. Trump has instructed his aides not to pay Giuliani's outstanding fees. The president is reportedly offended by Giuliani's demand for $20,000 a day  a figure the lawyer denies, but which is apparently in writing. White House officials have even been told not to put through any of Giuliani's calls.

Commenting on the report, Ken Frydman, who worked as Giuliani's press secretary in the 1990s, said: "Lay down with dogs. Wake up with fleas and without $20,000 a day".
View Quote

Not the first time Trump has refused to pay someone for their services.

Trump is a piece of shit. People here were so infatuated with him but now that the romance is over maybe they'll wake up. There were and are better conservative choices.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:51:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Allow me to highlight some passages:

it was reported

According to the Washington Post

reportedly

apparently
View Quote

In other words - sure. Of course this is true and entirely real.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Allow me to highlight some passages:

In other words - sure. Of course this is true and entirely real.
View Quote
Hence the reason the word "allegedly" is in the title.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:54:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Lol
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#9]
He also said Jesus was a long haired loser because he was captured.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 1:55:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:00:10 PM EDT
[#11]
We need Twitter-style "this claim is disputed" tags for WaPo articles.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:01:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Trump is a piece of shit. People here were so infatuated with him but now that the romance is over maybe they'll wake up. There were and are better conservative choices.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm sure this was covered in "Art of the Deal"...

Don't Pay Them Unless It Will Cost You MORE than to Actually Pay them.  Honoring Agreements is for Suckers!!

Plus having Rudy G. Sue in Court & release the Dirt on the Donald ? ? ?  

Thinking that would be "NOT Smart"...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:06:50 PM EDT
[#15]
I saw an interview with Giuliani this morning where he said he has never charged Trump for working on the election, did it pro-bono - and "for America".

Reports to the contrary are fucking fake news...which seems to be GD's favorite type.  
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:07:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Trump doing what Trump does best: Throwing people under the bus
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:08:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
He also said Jesus was a long haired loser because he was captured.
View Quote

LOL, exactly
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:09:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ok, I'll bite, who would have had a chance of winning...

that wasn't deep state or a rino?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I saw an interview with Giuliani this morning where he said he has never charged Trump for working on the election, did it pro-bono - and "for America".

Reports to the contrary are fucking fake news...which seems to be GD's favorite type.  
View Quote
I'm willing to believe that was a lie, lol. No way Rudy doesn't expect to get paid.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:09:52 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

We need to get back to a principled conservative who lose all the time, and should they actually ever get into power immediately caves on all their principles.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:10:32 PM EDT
[#21]
lol these mfers in this thread jerking all over themselves
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:10:52 PM EDT
[#22]
I am gonna go with "unnamed sources" making shit up.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:11:47 PM EDT
[#23]
Article citing another article, which cites anonymous sources.

Totally legit!  The science is settled.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:11:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Yeah he needs to negotiate a discount for Rudy's batshit sideshow.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Link

Name them.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:14:31 PM EDT
[#26]
LOL. Sure.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah he needs to negotiate a discount for Rudy's batshit sideshow.
View Quote

Did you even watch any of his and Ellis’s presentations to the state houses?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:15:56 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm willing to believe that was a lie, lol. No way Rudy doesn't expect to get paid.
View Quote

I thought Rudy was being paid with publicity?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#29]
"According to the Washington Post"
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:16:54 PM EDT
[#30]
It's the friggin WaPo, people.

Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:18:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Dupe

Fake news.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:20:44 PM EDT
[#32]
Four Season's presser and 'running dye' should be gratis, at a minimum.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:20:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Trying to sow dissent amongst trump supporters
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:27:31 PM EDT
[#34]
Conservative lawyers always check in with commie rag newspapers before consulting with a collections agency.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:28:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
...Giuliani played a key role in Trump's failed attempts...
View Quote

Is it possible that this section should read, "Giuliani played a key role in the failure of Trump's attempts..."?

Oh, and WaPo can EABOD. I would just as soon believe a story that sources WaPo claiming aliens live in my toilet.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:29:41 PM EDT
[#36]
And what was the source of these allegations?  FAKE
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:32:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Shocker,  Trump isnt paying someone
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:35:26 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Did you even watch any of his and Ellis’s presentations to the state houses?
View Quote

I did. Not all of it as I have to do stuff to get paid but I sat and watched some.

I also tracked court cases

Saw some funny memes.

And here we are.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Four Season's presser and 'running dye' should be gratis, at a minimum.
View Quote

Drunk blonde too
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:36:28 PM EDT
[#40]
Do i really have to say that this most likely isn't true? The fake news is in full swing
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:36:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Fake News?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:38:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Do i really have to say that this most likely isn't true? The fake news is in full swing
View Quote
My guess is that we will get to see.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:39:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

When you Destroy your good name, credibility & any chance of ever finding employment ever again...  

I'd bet Rudy G. was at least smart enough to demand enough $$$$$ to make throwing it all away worthwhile...
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#44]
Maybe he negotiated to pay him based on results instead of time
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:43:48 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I thought Rudy was being paid with publicity?
View Quote

Did you ever hear that old saying of P.T. Barnum, "There is no such thing as 'Bad' publicity" ?

Turns out that isn't exactly True ...

I don't see any high paid $300,000+ a year Corporate board seats, nor lucrative multimillion dollar "speaking" tours in Rudy G's future after his 'Tour of Duty' - do You?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:45:22 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Does the bad orange man bad owe you money ?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

@stoutbeer9

Would you mind telling us who these "better conservative choices" are?
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:50:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Thanks for the propaganda exposure OP!
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:52:16 PM EDT
[#49]
on one hand,  this smells like more bullshit attacks on Trump.

On the other hand,  I have never seen a bigger shit sandwhich of legal representation in memory.  Did Rudy actually get ANY cases heard? Win any?

I feel like Trump would have done better by hiring some unknown, knuckle breaking bad ass lawyers who do this for a living, not a washed up political icon who hasn't actively practiced law in decades.

I could be wrong though. I'm an idiot.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 2:53:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

I voted for him 2x

In 2016 I mentioned here he would systematically welch on bills from contractors and force them to settle (almost always) for a fraction of the bill.

I might as well have said Led Zeppelin was a bunch of losers.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top