Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/30/2021 6:37:12 PM EDT
I used my desktop last night with no issues.
Started it up this morning and no joy !
This is a home built desktop about  1.5 years old
Asus Prime X570 Pro Mobo
AMD Ryzen CPU...I think its's a 3700 3.6 GB
G Skill RAM 32 GB
M.2 512 GB. HD

When I push the start button the fans and RGB all light up and run, the " Boot "  LED on mobo comes on and stays lit.
I get no activity light light blinking on the case or the usual sounds of it thinking( starting).
No beeps, no monitor activity , except one monitor will have the blue power light , the other orange.
I switched the RAM to the other set of rails and the computer does a short start cycle, shuts off and repeats, with no monitor activity.

How do I proceed to ...I don't have any spare memory sticks.
I think it could be the M.2 drive but not sure.

HEP !

Link Posted: 5/30/2021 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#1]
.223/ 30/06
45lc
45/70
Either should do
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 9:55:41 PM EDT
[#2]
I recently had a similar problem that turned out to be one of my graphics cards.  Ran normal once I unplugged the faulty card.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 10:01:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/31/2021 11:27:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Well I got it going.
I plugged in the Windows 10 Pro install USB and started it up...it took a few minutes but ti started.
Then ran update and checked memory and all that stuff.

I am going to shut it down and go into the set up and see if anything has been fucked up.I checked the BIOS version and it is up to date.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top