Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/10/2022 8:24:35 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 9:49:03 AM EDT
[#1]
He's a really interesting guy. I heard an interview he gave about some of the things that he saw while filming his show that happened off-camera, as well as things that were documented on the show.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 1:12:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Some people believe there are Immortal -- or -- Breeding monsters living in Loch Ness.
Some believe there are people that can change into animals and back to human again.
Some actually believe in Witchcraft and VooDoo. etc etc etc.......

And some believe that Beings from 1 light year to Billions of light years away, with the power, energy and technology
to travel across those Light years have come to this planet to CRASH at Roswell and then our experts Back Engineered
the Spacecraft to discover their Fantastic Advance's in technology and  the best they could come up with is  ---Transistors ---. ??

And do these same people actually believe that these E.T.'s are courteous enough to obey Our FAA rules and brightly illuminate their
spacecraft so we could see them. How nice......

Travis Taylor and all the others simply use this Fantasy crap to make a PayDay.
Heck I would too if I had a PHD,  a line of crap that fools believe,,,, and needed/wanted a new Beach front house.
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 1:24:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Initially I was really impressed with Travis Taylor but after seeing the utter BS he comes up with on the Skinwalker Ranch show, I can't take him seriously.  

I've never seen or heard Elizondo/Mellon say any of the wacky crap that flows out of Taylor when he gets worked up.  Elizondo and his group come off as highly professional, Taylor and his group come off as the Monty Python of UFO/UAP/paranormal "research".
Link Posted: 7/10/2022 2:36:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Initially I was really impressed with Travis Taylor but after seeing the utter BS he comes up with on the Skinwalker Ranch show, I can't take him seriously.  

I've never seen or heard Elizondo/Mellon say any of the wacky crap that flows out of Taylor when he gets worked up.  Elizondo and his group come off as highly professional, Taylor and his group come off as the Monty Python of UFO/UAP/paranormal "research".
View Quote
You make a valid point.  

He was brought onto Skinwalker as a devoted skeptic, but some things I've seen lately make me question that and think maybe he's been a believer for a long time.  

He does jump into some pretty out there speculation and conjecture, but as long as he sticks to data and evidence for his facts, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  I follow Brandon Fugal on Twitter and I think he's legit and determined to keep what they find based on facts and data, and ultimately, he's the one responsible for Taylor.
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 1:15:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
You make a valid point.  

He was brought onto Skinwalker as a devoted skeptic, but some things I've seen lately make me question that and think maybe he's been a believer for a long time.  

He does jump into some pretty out there speculation and conjecture, but as long as he sticks to data and evidence for his facts, I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.  I follow Brandon Fugal on Twitter and I think he's legit and determined to keep what they find based on facts and data, and ultimately, he's the one responsible for Taylor.
View Quote

Travis Taylor is a paid media personality who has appeared on more than a few dramatic UFO/Paranormal shows. His role changes to meet the dramatic needs of the show  That's how he keeps his schtick going.  I have no idea as to his academic or research credentials, and frankly, it doesn't matter.  He may very well have credentials that satisfy his title as "Astrophysicist".  

His current gig is a role where he pretends to be a skeptic or grounding element for the hot mess that is the Skin walker ranch TV series. It's sad and embarrassing.  

Whatever research or actual events that took place in the Basin must be held by Bigelow because this current crew chasing staged and poorly done rocket launches to "explore an anomaly" is just sad.

Head of Security is a dullard called "Dragon" and he carries a shotgun everywhere with him on set. Really??  Why????
Link Posted: 7/30/2022 12:40:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Taylor worked on the same program as Lou.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 12:44:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
You make a valid point.  

View Quote

The show is scripted "reality television". I recently saw an interview Taylor did with George Knapp which was not sensationalistic in the least.

Quite the contrary.
Link Posted: 8/7/2022 3:24:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top