Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/9/2020 8:22:01 PM EDT
Can a moving company transport unloaded firearms from Illinois to Arizona?
Thank you
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 8:29:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes in a safe some will do so. Also welcome to AZ bro. Where you gonna live? Do you know its hot here?
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 8:34:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 8:38:05 PM EDT
[#3]
What could go wrong?
Link Posted: 9/9/2020 11:25:03 PM EDT
[#4]
While they can legally, check their terms & conditions as many don't want to move firearms or ammo and if your stuff ends up falling off the truck you're SOL.
Link Posted: 9/10/2020 4:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While they can legally, check their terms & conditions as many don't want to move firearms or ammo and if your stuff ends up falling off the truck you're SOL.
View Quote

Yep, in addition to many other things.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 6:14:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I don't know if it is a good idea or not, but when I move, I transport my firearms so the remain under my control.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 6:23:18 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't know if it is a good idea or not, but when I move, I transport my firearms so the remain under my control.
Link Posted: 10/13/2020 6:51:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's exactly what I did. Our movers did fine, but I wouldn't trust anyone in that scenario.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 3:06:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Only time I have ever had a gun stolen was by a moving company.
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 5:39:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

I realize this post was a double-tap. But it's important enough advice that the double-tap is warranted.

Seriously, move your guns yourself. Maintain personal control.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top