User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2021 7:53:34 PM EDT
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClb-iNCyUgq8HmK9-z5VcPg

Salt Fork Ohio Grassman aka Bigfoot Tooth DNA Results

Interesting other video from the same guy
Bigfoot Prints in the snow Salt Fork Ohio Grassman
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#1]
It's begun.   The vaccines cause serious bodily mutations.  

Fake video for sure.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:00:10 PM EDT
[#2]
It would be really neat to see if the DNA matched other unknown DNA believed to be the Bigfoot.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#3]
its definitely my ex wife.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 9:26:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Land based whale. Used to be very rare,  now they are everywhere.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#5]
I live a couple hours from the park.  We should do a hunt.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:16:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Predators are really visiting the earth
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:24:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Only a tooth can be found. Not a Skelton, hair or any other identifiable part of the legendary Bigfoot. Makes total sense.
Link Posted: 4/25/2021 11:37:54 PM EDT
[#8]
Test done by a diversity-hire using a Bill Gates test-kit?
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 5:32:36 PM EDT
[#9]
If it is a legitimate find, the last thing I would do is give the tooth to a testing group that I didn't absolutely trust. It would be too easy too somehow "get lost" in the process of testing it. On the other hand, if it is not a legitimate find, I would definitely give it too a testing site and make sure it "got lost" so that it could not be proven to belong to someone's pet gorilla.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 5:33:57 PM EDT
[#10]
I spent a lot of time in that park deer hunting, and never ran across any prints or anything else that would make me believe bigfoot was there. It is pretty remote and wooded.
Link Posted: 4/26/2021 8:59:24 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Only a tooth can be found. Not a Skelton, hair or any other identifiable part of the legendary Bigfoot. Makes total sense.
View Quote

I saw a show the other day where a forestry worker was assigned to interview about 30 folks who claimed to have had bigfoot encounters. 1 of the interviews he talks about hair he found at one site while conducting the interview and it was found to be similar to primate hair. So apparently hair has been found.

The Truth About Bigfoot and it was narrated by William Shatner.
Link Posted: 4/29/2021 12:10:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Land based whale. Used to be very rare,  now they are everywhere.
View Quote

I rost.
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#13]
Ohio Assman?

More worried about that than the Ohio Grassman
Link Posted: 4/30/2021 2:25:43 PM EDT
[#14]
not of this world
Link Posted: 5/6/2021 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#15]
[url=https://www.quotes.net/mquote/999411]Eddie Murphy: [as his drunk father] Your wife's a Bigfoot, isn't she, Gus? Your wife is a Bigfoot, isn't she? That's why the bitch's moustache is so motherf***in' thick... 'cause you shaved the bitch down and taught her to speak. I know a motherf***in' Bigfoot when I see one! Don't bring a Bigfoot into my home, Gus! With my children? The bitch can't talk! She can't walk a flight of steps! She's not trained well, Gus! She can *not* walk steps! I'll bet she climbs the f*** outta trees, though, don't she, Gus? Doesn't she? DOESN'T SHE? But you got to not bring her around here - f*** her! And your motherf***in' children? They're Bigfeet, too. They're half-Bigfoot, Gus, 'cause the motherf***ers is 6 years old and have Afros 17 inches long. They're little hairy motherf***ers, just like their mother. Look at the motherf***ers! You know how I found out they was Bigfoot - when I realized your wife was a Bigfoot when I took your kids fishing last week. I put the motherf***ers in the boat, Gus, and I took the worm and I put it on the hooks. And they both sat there, and they put their poles down in the motherf***in' boat, and slammed their faces in the water for 2 minutes! And I think, "What the f*** are these kids doin'?" Then they start moving their heads like this  [quickly shakes head back and forth]  Eddie Murphy: and the motherf***ers come up with fish! I jumped back and said, "Can you believe this motherf***in' shit?" Then the kid took the fish out his mouth and looked at his brother and said, "Goonie-Goo-Goo." What the f*** is going on here? Normal kids don't do shit like that, Gus. But I'm gonna tell you something, motherf***er. You can take your motherf***in' hairy fat-ass wife moustache bitch out the f***, you can go upstairs and get the motherf***in' dog and scoop up the shit and take Eddie and get these mothaf***in' long Angela Davis afro-wearin' motherf***in' kids of yours and put them in the motherf***ing "Goonie-Goo-Goo"-mobile and get the f*** out! And if my wife don't like that, she can get the f*** out, too![/url]
Link Posted: 5/18/2021 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#16]
When I was a kid I knew at least 6 people from that area who claimed to have seen UFO's and Bigfoot. They all smoked the same dope.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 7:30:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
When I was a kid I knew at least 6 people from that area who claimed to have seen UFO's and Bigfoot. They all smoked the same dope.
View Quote

Marijuana isn’t a hallucinogenic.
Are you insinuating that members here that state they’ve seen either are drug users?
Link Posted: 6/1/2021 11:05:14 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

Teeth and a few partial jaw bones are all that have been found of gigantapithecus. People and scientists have accepted that as evidence that warranted species verification.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top