[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks like a fun trail. Whatcha riding?
View Quote

2019 YT Jeffsy CF Pro Race
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 4:32:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Wow, cool video, beautiful trail.  I was scared shitless the whole time.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 5:00:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like a fun trail. Whatcha riding?

Nice   Checked those out last year. Ended up with a Santa Cruz 5010 bc I got to ride it Before buying
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 7:16:29 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks fun!  I haven't ridden a bike in a long time.  Had a cheap mountain bike years ago that I ended up selling since about the only places I had to ride were just around town on the streets.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 11:16:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Wow, cool video, beautiful trail.  I was scared shitless the whole time.
View Quote
I really want to love mountain biking and get into it in a big way but each time (all three of them!) I've gone on single track, it scared the shit out of me!!  

I know that one of the times I was on a wholly inappropriate bike, basically a flat bar road bike with 40 mm tires, although it was a beginner trail.

Another time, I was on an appropriate bike but the trails I chose (the only one close) were pretty technical.  

Maybe if I get the right bike on a true beginner trail, I'll enjoy it more.

Link Posted: 6/22/2020 1:29:50 AM EDT
[#7]
Nice riding! Dwelling flow trail is one of the best
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 8:51:54 AM EDT
[#8]
That looks like a fun ride. Quick look at the SORBA page says about 14 miles of trail?

This may go on the list for a day trip, really no further than driving over to Chattanooga to ride for me.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That looks like a fun ride. Quick look at the SORBA page says about 14 miles of trail?

This may go on the list for a day trip, really no further than driving over to Chattanooga to ride for me.
View Quote

I usually ride 12-15 miles there and don't ride all the trails. I do laps on the dwelling flow trail and all of Van Michael/Mosquito. There is also the South Loop that is more natural trail, technical, and definitely not flowy... but fun.

One exit down is Old Rope Mill Park with about 15 miles of trail. Both are a ton of fun. I live about an hour away from both and find the trip well worth the drive time.
Link Posted: 6/22/2020 10:21:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I usually ride 12-15 miles there and don't ride all the trails. I do laps on the dwelling flow trail and all of Van Michael/Mosquito. There is also the South Loop that is more natural trail, technical, and definitely not flowy... but fun.

One exit down is Old Rope Mill Park with about 15 miles of trail. Both are a ton of fun. I live about an hour away from both and find the trip well worth the drive time.
View Quote

Thanks for the info, shot the trail info over to a buddy and think we will make it a Saturday trip in the next couple of months.

We are heading back to Chattanooga in a couple of weeks to hit a couple of unridden trails - 5 Points will be the first GA trail for us. My other riding group hit it last month and loved it but I wasn't able to go that time.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 12:44:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Insane ...

I was in NW Arkansas last weekend., with my bike. any Go/Pro video that I may or may not have shot will go with me to my grave.
Link Posted: 6/23/2020 8:50:31 AM EDT
[#12]
Nice trails.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top