Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 1/20/2021 2:05:47 AM EDT
Johnny Cash - Ragged Old Flag (Official Audio)

I’m getting awful tired of these post questioning which flag to fly.

I’m tired of all these basement dwellers insisting not talking to family or neighbors is the right thing to do.

I’m sick of all these folk who’ve never been to a war zone, hoping for one right here at home.

That’s not what we want and that’s not who we are.

We are still the greatest bastion of hope man has ever seen.

Show some goddamn sense and some patriotism. Fly your flag right and stop defending the most extreme part of “your side”.

So many on here are acting like liberals.

We’re better than that.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:06:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Frig off, Lahey
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:08:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Biden and his cronies cannot kill us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:12:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XfzJ8UBr-c0

I'm getting awful tired of these post questioning which flag to fly.

I'm tired of all these basement dwellers insisting not talking to family or neighbors is the right thing to do.

I'm sick of all these folk who've never been to a war zone, hoping for one right here at home.

That's not what we want and that's not who we are.

Show some goddamn sense and some patriotism. Fly your flag right and stop defending the most extreme part of "your side".

We're better than that.
View Quote
Thank you for posting that. People need to pull their heads out of their asses and be adults.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:15:00 AM EDT
[#4]
You had me going until I realized who you were calling "turncoats".
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:15:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I’m tired of all these basement dwellers insisting not talking to family or neighbors is the right thing to do.

I’m sick of all these folk who’ve never been to a war zone, hoping for one right here at home.

Show some goddamn sense and some patriotism. Fly your flag right and stop defending the most extreme part of “your side”.

We’re better than that.
View Quote

That's nice, dear.

I don't care if you agree with the assessment or not, because this is a factual statement:  America is in a full-blown civil war that will soon go hot
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:17:05 AM EDT
[#6]
OP is right.  The kook shit is out of hand.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:20:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:20:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We’re better than that.
View Quote

Turncoats?

We knew the Communist Democrats had it out for us.
Now we know that much of the Republican Party is willing to sell has sold us out.

Good luck keeping your firearms with the incoming administration with 'turncoat' McConnell at the helm of the Minority in the Senate.

I fully support America and the ideals that made her great.
I don't support any of these 'posers' and 'turncoats' that have stolen our country's leadership away from us.

You need to check your measure and re-direct your fire in the right direction.
We are not the enemy.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:27:36 AM EDT
[#9]
Let me help you out Op

GIVE PEACE A CHANCE. (Ultimate Mix, 2020) - Plastic Ono Band (official music video HD)

May you get the finest seat on the box car.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:31:53 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:36:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:36:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

We’re better than that.
View Quote

If you still think voting gonna take care of the current shitshow.....

You're not up on current events.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:44:22 AM EDT
[#13]
Keep drinking the kool aid.
There is no America.
There is no constitution.
There is no bill of rights.
You served in the military for no reason.
Congress is a criminal gang.

Democracy is permanent, structural conflict.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:46:21 AM EDT
[#14]
You heard about the part where they actually want to deprogram all of us, right?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:47:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
There is no America.

View Quote

The best of 2021 puts its foot forward.
Welcome Comrade!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:48:32 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
You had me going until I realized who you were calling "turncoats".
View Quote
No shit
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:48:50 AM EDT
[#17]
Oh, sure.  Because they don't think White Americans are a threat?

They singled out an entire GENRE of US Citizens as their biggest threat.
Yes, we should use the ballot box.
Yes, we should use the soap box.
yes, we should use the jury box.

But don't think for a second that the other box is off limits.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:49:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
You heard about the part where they actually want to deprogram all of us, right?
View Quote

I volunteer.  Curious to see how that all works.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:49:59 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

We’re better than that.
View Quote

Well that's like, your opinion man.
And one I disagree with.  Fuck liberals.  There is no reconciliation possible now.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:51:09 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
There is no America.

View Quote

Outstanding, and totally correct now.  The slow learners will catch up eventually.  I hope.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:54:37 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
There is no America.

View Quote

Damn these shill accounts are getting good!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:55:40 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's nice, dear.

I don't care if you agree with the assessment or not, because this is a factual statement:  America is in a full-blown civil war that will soon go hot
View Quote

Do you loons have to use the phrase "go hot" 400 times per day? It's almost as bad as people that "run" Michelin tires, "run" mustard on their ham and cheese, and "run" some non-descript Indonesian optic on their $450 poverty PSA "system."
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:57:22 AM EDT
[#23]
So by turncoats you mean ...
Go back to your basement
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:57:24 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 2:58:46 AM EDT
[#25]
Democrats and the shitty Supreme Court cunts proved that it doesn’t matter what or who you vote for . Fuck the American people as long as these corrupt , lying thieves keep control or the people to generate them more money to steal . United States of double standards
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:03:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Outstanding, and totally correct now.  The slow learners will catch up eventually.  I hope.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
There is no America.

The slow learners listened to the media telling them they lived in a democracy.
We don't.
We live in a constitutional republic.
Meanwhile the left-wing manipulators continue trying to convince people we live in a democracy.
If they can convince enough that the majority can rule the minority with impunity, then we are lost.
Your rights will suffer the whims of the majority that has now been stuffed at the ballot box.
The rights enshrined in the constitution for you will be chipped away by the 'majority' in very short order.

I don't contest there's a criminal gang active in Congress; but America, its constitution, and Bill of Rights does still exist though it's heavily under attack now.
We do need to rally around the flag and what it stands for; if at least for those that will follow us.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:04:37 AM EDT
[#27]
Move along, citizen, nothing to see here.  Nothing was stolen, no one is being silenced, your duly elected representatives aren't talking about sending you to camps for deprogamming.  The king will take care of you, the sheeple have spoken!
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:07:42 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
There is no America.

View Quote

The only thing you got right is about Congress.
You sir literally sound like....well...um...A....nevermind...welcome to our forum fellow firearm enthusiast, comrade.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:09:18 AM EDT
[#29]
That's nice dear.

Now get on the truck to the peace and unity camp.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:09:38 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

We’re better than that.
View Quote

Holy shit. Talk about being a million miles short a million years too late.

What exactly do you do for a living, besides sodomize yourself with random objects you find lying in the street? (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:09:52 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:10:52 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Damn these shill accounts are getting good!
View Quote

What if you're the shill account?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:11:07 AM EDT
[#33]
I want my 15 seconds back.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:20:55 AM EDT
[#34]
I am likely in the minority here but what I saw was the Executive Branch try to take control of the country and Congress and the Supreme Court blocked it. Exactly as our forefathers intended it. Checks and balances worked and I still see America as a bright and shining beacon of democracy.

So you don’t like Biden; big effing deal. Suck it up buttercup and roll up your sleeves for 2024.

The election wasn’t stolen and Trump had 70+ appearances in court and lost almost every time. And then he couldn’t get the Supreme Court that he packed with 3 appointees to side with him.

Trump was a failed experiment and he got beat by the worst Democratic candidate since Dukakis. ‘But Trump won by a landslide!’ No he didn’t and even he said this was going to be a close election and come down to the Supreme Court.

So check out if you want, or go bury your guns in your backyard. Trump tried to grab power by every hook and crook he could think of and the system prevented him from succeeding. That shows just how awesome our system is. It survived Trump and it will survive Biden and Harris.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:29:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:29:39 AM EDT
[#36]
F Slow Joe Xiden
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:34:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I am likely in the minority here but what I saw was the Executive Branch try to take control of the country and Congress and the Supreme Court blocked it. Exactly as our forefathers intended it. Checks and balances worked and I still see America as a bright and shining beacon of democracy.

So you don’t like Biden; big effing deal. Suck it up buttercup and roll up your sleeves for 2024.

The election wasn’t stolen and Trump had 70+ appearances in court and lost almost every time. And then he couldn’t get the Supreme Court that he packed with 3 appointees to side with him.

Trump was a failed experiment and he got beat by the worst Democratic candidate since Dukakis. ‘But Trump won by a landslide!’ No he didn’t and even he said this was going to be a close election and come down to the Supreme Court.

So check out if you want, or go bury your guns in your backyard. Trump tried to grab power by every hook and crook he could think of and the system prevented him from succeeding. That shows just how awesome our system is. It survived Trump and it will survive Biden and Harris.
View Quote

Not sure if serious
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:34:39 AM EDT
[#38]
Allegedly
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:40:35 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

I agree you are likely a minority here as a Biden supporter.

"Trump was a failed experiment and he got beat by the worst Democratic candidate since Dukakis."

I fully agree with you Biden's the worst Democrat candidate since Dukakis. I'd go further to say he's the worst ever.
Do you really think Biden got over 81m votes when he couldn't get more than a couple of hundred voters out to his 'rallies'?
When compared to Obama's 69m vote count in '08, it's absolutely obvious as an election steal through mail-in ballots.

Keep up those arguments for a legitimate Biden Presidency with how many 10,000's of troops completely shutting down DC for the inauguration.
It's banana republic elections on display.

Biden has no legitimate Presidency. He is only a tool.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:47:31 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

You are so dumb it isn’t even worth answering you
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:48:39 AM EDT
[#41]
I agree with some of your points not all.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:50:33 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

I seriously doubt that.

Most likely the election was stolen, and the reason it couldn't be fixed is because we are that broken.

Don't expect to see all this mail in voting bullshit to go away. Now we'll have democrat rule for decades if not longer.

Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:55:56 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Oh. It’s you. With this bullshit again.

Wonderful.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:58:25 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

"Trump was a failed experiment and he got beat by the worst Democratic candidate since Dukakis."

I fully agree with you Biden's the worst Democrat candidate since Dukakis. I'd go further to say he's the worst ever.
Do you really think Biden got over 81m votes when he couldn't get more than a couple of hundred voters out to his 'rallies'?
When compared to Obama's 69m vote count in '08, it's absolutely obvious as an election steal through mail-in ballots.

Keep up those arguments for a legitimate Biden Presidency with how many 10,000's of troops completely shutting down DC for the inauguration.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are only arguing points that support your narrative and your obfuscation of the truth is kind of dumb.

I am not a Biden supporter but I am also not a Trump supporter. You obviously hung your hopes on Trump; sorry your girl lost.

Both sides had a record number of voters so pointing out Biden’s vote totals conveniently ignored Trump’s votes.

And Biden is a tool? Are you re-hashing the China conspiracy when Trump and his family are awash in Chinese financing?

I think the military presence in DC is excessive but then I didn’t try to storm the people’s house resulting in five people getting killed and rioters hunting our representatives door to door.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 3:58:49 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:turncoats
View Quote

If ye love traditions better than liberty,
the tranquility of nostalgia
better than the animating contest of reality,
go home from us in peace.
We ask not your counsels or your arms.
Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
May your chains set lightly upon you,
and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:14:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

You are only arguing points that support your narrative and your obfuscation of the truth is kind of dumb.

I am not a Biden supporter but I am also not a Trump supporter. You obviously hung your hopes on Trump; sorry your girl lost.

Both sides had a record number of voters so pointing out Biden’s vote totals conveniently ignored Trump’s votes.

And Biden is a tool? Are you re-hashing the China conspiracy when Trump and his family are awash in Chinese financing?

I think the military presence in DC is excessive but then I didn’t try to storm the people’s house resulting in five people getting killed and rioters hunting our representatives door to door.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You are a real sweetheart!
Imagine that I would only argue points that support my narrative?
Did you get a lot of trophies when you were young?

I wouldn't argue anything other than what supports the truth without obfuscation!

So you're not a supporter of anything; but somehow wandered into arfcom to post here on this thread? Pray tell?
Pointing out the obvious incongruence between Trump's and Biden's public rally support vs. vote counts is simple logic. Do you deny?

Biden is a tool. Whether it's for China or the Ukraine, he's shown that he accepts kickbacks through his family for criminal behavior.
The fact you are here posting in defense of Biden while claiming to not support anyone is absolute bullshit.

Tomorrow, we inaugurate an unconvicted criminal into the Whitehouse, like it or not.
The military presence in DC will ensure it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:25:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

We’re better than that.
View Quote

We have to act like liberals to avoid detection and infiltrate, duh
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:26:57 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

We’re better than that.
View Quote

I'll have no problems flying the Texas flag. I'm not confused about that at all.

My Democrat family members are essentially nazis who I'm fairly sure will try to report me for something at some point. I'm OK not associating with them going forward.

I've served in the Army and been to a war zone, and I have absolutely no desire whatsoever to see suburban America turn into one. That's why I want Texas to leave the Union.

2020 was our last hope. In a few hours America enters its post-constitutional era. I'm not confident that will go well.

My patriotism is sapped because although I've been patriotic my whole life, and have risked my life for my country, I am being repaid for my loyalty and service by being designated a traitor and targeted by our government in a new War on Domestic Terror, coming soon to a city near you.

Sorry if that offends you. Welcome to 2021.
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:32:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Do you loons have to use the phrase "go hot" 400 times per day? It's almost as bad as people that "run" Michelin tires, "run" mustard on their ham and cheese, and "run" some non-descript Indonesian optic on their $450 poverty PSA "system."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's nice, dear.

Where are you going to be celebratory watching the inauguration at tomorrow?
Link Posted: 1/20/2021 4:33:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
stop defending the most extreme part of "your side".
View Quote
When the most extreme part of my side has been redefined as a group of mostly AARP members that just want government accountability, I'm going to have to respectfully refuse this request. I absolutely will defend a majority of the people that went to the capital, no matter how many paragraphs and Johnny Cash songs you throw at me.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top