Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2021 12:10:57 PM EDT
I know I have offended many of you with some of my posts in GD. I am ashamed of some of my posts there, and I apologize to you sincerely, from the depths of my heart.

I have not always represented the Truth and Beauty of the Catholic Church by my hurtful actions in those posts.

I apologize to you and and ask for your forgiveness, and that you may not see my past behavior as a reflection on His one True Church.

I am, as all Christians, a work in progress. I am deeply flawed and battle with judgmental attitudes, arrogance, impatience, and pride.

Again, forgive me.

Link Posted: 2/6/2021 1:49:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I have to hit erase in GD a lot.  I tend to type stuff then come to my senses.  All that means is I have a faster delete finger than you do.??

I didnt see your post but I'm sure I've thought worse.
You are good with me.
Link Posted: 2/6/2021 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have to hit erase in GD a lot.  I tend to type stuff then come to my senses.  All that means is I have a faster delete finger than you do.??

I didnt see your post but I'm sure I've thought worse.
You are good with me.
View Quote

Thank you. It wasn't one post, but rather many posts over the years where I defended Catholicism against atheists and/or Protestants. Often, I had a sarcastic and abrasive tone.

It doesn't sit right with my conscience.

Link Posted: 2/6/2021 6:14:46 PM EDT
[#3]
7x70......per day.

Link Posted: 2/7/2021 7:49:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, Valley Gunner... and all..  

I am certain we will all be shocked what we learn when we cross the thin veil between this existence and eternity.

Being born in a 'mixed religion' family, the divisions experienced during early years were painful and disorienting and motivating. Those experiences led me down many paths, searching for "truth", which alone stands.

I have come to know, we are incapable of comprehending the depths of God, nor his love for each of his children.

The Priest in the movie "Rudy" laid it out well.. Two things in this life I am certain of... There is a "God" and I aint Him.

Link Posted: 2/7/2021 10:53:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 2/7/2021 10:58:26 PM EDT
[#6]
We can all be better brothers.

In the -obviously- growing and eventual spiritual and moral conflict, you will need us. We have to stick together.

The good and moral people who know that the Constitution is an inspired document that needs to be upheld and protected will all need each other.

The adversary uses division and conflict as a tool.
Link Posted: 2/9/2021 2:20:01 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
7x70......per day.

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/14/2021 9:04:40 PM EDT
[#8]
No problem.
But I shall ever debunk the Anthanasian creed.
Link Posted: 2/17/2021 6:49:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks, but I'm not easily offended.  I'm too busy worrying about my own bad actions and sins to get upset by yours.  

We can all be better.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top