Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page General » Pets
Posted: 10/23/2019 11:26:15 PM EDT
I know there are people out there with real problems and I almost feel ashamed to post this but I just need to vent.

We may need to put one of dogs down soon.  Miette is our 9 year old mixed breed and one of the sweetest dogs I have ever had the pleasure of having in my life.  It feels like she hasn’t been with us long enough.

It’s really dusty in our household tonight...

My wife just came up and it looks like Miette is having a lot of difficulty breathing now.  We will be heading to animal emergency hospital shortly...
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 9:58:45 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm sorry to hear about Miette.  Give her a scratch or two from me if you would.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 10:21:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Hold her close op. She needs you now more than ever.
Link Posted: 10/24/2019 4:59:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys...

We had to put her down last night and it's been a rough day for the family.

It's really hard to lose a 4 legged family member...

I would have posted her pic sooner but I was too broken up at the time.

Here's our Miette.  Resting peacefully now over the Rainbow Bridge...

Link Posted: 10/24/2019 7:46:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Really sorry for your loss sir.

Try to focus on the good memories you had together and how happy of a life you gave her...
Link Posted: 10/25/2019 7:59:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry for your loss, it's never easy.

Keep in mind you gave the dog a great life...
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 6:50:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Very sorry for your loss. We know the pain. It does get easier with time.
Link Posted: 10/29/2019 7:21:29 PM EDT
[#7]
RIP cant fathom when the day comes when we must put Maci down.
Link Posted: 12/11/2019 1:50:55 AM EDT
[#8]
I am just now seeing this but wanted to offer my deepest sympathies on the loss of Miette. It's hard, our dogs are very much a part of our lives and it's devastating to loose them. Kids never happened for my wife and I so we've found a calling in rescuing. I work at a local rescue and we have two ourselves.

I came to the Pets section tonight to read if anyone else has a dog with diabetes as ours was diagnosed tonight. It's killing me because I thought I was doing everything perfect for them. It's tough. I just pray I have many many more years with him.

God bless Miette.
Page General » Pets
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top