Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/6/2020 3:57:46 PM EDT
My current Yamaha receiver is about 12 years old, and want to update it.   Looking for Yamaha and Atmos.

Besides accessories4less, where else to look?    Looking for a receiver that is not quite current, like maybe a year or two old.   Don't need the absolute state of the art, and a year or two year old receiver will have depreciated off quite a bit compared to the current models.

Budget is around $500.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 4:00:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Following. My RX s 2020 just died
Link Posted: 12/6/2020 4:20:42 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.crutchfield.com/

7 Yamaha AV Receivers in stock, vendor is GTG.

Link Posted: 12/7/2020 8:46:56 AM EDT
[#3]
accessoriesforless use to have a ton of receivers.    not much of a selection now.

what gives?
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 1:35:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Yamaha RX-V385 5.1-Channel 4K Ultra HD AV Receiver with Bluetooth.  Well within your budget and does what we need it to do.
Link Posted: 12/17/2020 8:36:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
accessoriesforless use to have a ton of receivers.    not much of a selection now.

what gives?
View Quote

I have been looking for a new receiver as well and I’ve also noticed limited stock so I’m assuming the pandemic is to blame.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top