Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/13/2018 4:26:31 PM EDT
At the same time, what am I missing?  It looks ridiculous but must serve a purpose?
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 4:31:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
At the same time, what am I missing?  It looks ridiculous but must serve a purpose?
View Quote
It hides the camel toe.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 4:58:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It hides the camel toe Junk Bulge.
View Quote
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:03:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Camel Toe Camo
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:22:30 PM EDT
[#4]
I only see stupid fucking millennials do this along with their tapered sweat pants
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:25:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I only see stupid fucking millennials do this along with their tapered sweat pants
View Quote
Well as far as I know I'm not a stupid millennial, but I will admit to doing this when it's the middle of the winter, I don't like wearing sweats to the gym cause I get too hot, so I split the difference with "leggings".
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:25:45 PM EDT
[#6]
I wear spats under my shorts in the gym, but I do Krav Maga and BJJ as a workout so there's groundwork involved in almost every training session. Spats make takedown easier and minimize mat burn
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:28:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I wear spats under my shorts in the gym, but I do Krav Maga and BJJ as a workout so there's groundwork involved in almost every training session. Spats make takedown easier and minimize mat burn
View Quote
Spats? I wore those in highschool to keep turf out of my cleats
Spats
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 5:30:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It hides the camel toe.
View Quote
Moose Knuckle
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 6:33:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Never in the gym, but that's my typical winter running attire, along with a long sleeve compression top, t-shirt, running vest, gloves, and balaclava.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:18:57 PM EDT
[#10]
its a millennial thing and its stupid.
Link Posted: 11/13/2018 9:31:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Well as far as I know I'm not a stupid millennial, but I will admit to doing this when it's the middle of the winter, I don't like wearing sweats to the gym cause I get too hot, so I split the difference with "leggings".
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This exactly why I do it. It's the same as wearing a long sleeve undershirt and a shirt over the top.

Also not a stupid millennial.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:23:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Pants or shorts, not both

Compression pants are awesome
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 6:51:32 AM EDT
[#13]
I prefer it when womenz wear those tight clothes so I have something stare at.

Kinds sucks when I get boner... got to side down somewhere and pretend to stretch while in reality I am thinking gross things like old women with tits like oranges in a sock pulling out their dentures to give me a gummy in an attempt to make the genital swelling go down.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:20:17 AM EDT
[#14]
The idea behind tights is to keep your body warm during cold weather work.

However it turned into a fashion thing and it's a rather silly one.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:22:08 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
Tapered sweats are the best and greatest warmup pants invented. In the 90's we had baggy warm ups, they flopped all around running drills and often got soaked if the ground was wet. In college they gave us tapered warm ups and they worked so much better from a comfort standpoint.
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 8:22:53 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 12:39:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It hides the camel toe Junk Bulge.
Covers the smashed rat.

I do it when it's cold.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 2:54:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I was wearing black tights and loose khaki shorts in 1995, dude.  Still do sometimes.  It looks moronic but it's comfy as fuck.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 2:55:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Covers the smashed rat.
View Quote
"Smashed rat"
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 4:42:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Tapered sweats are the best and greatest warmup pants invented. In the 90's we had baggy warm ups, they flopped all around running drills and often got soaked if the ground was wet. In college they gave us tapered warm ups and they worked so much better from a comfort standpoint.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Weightlifting in baggy sweats sucks. I have some Adidas for when it's chilly that aren't tight, but they are tapered and not baggy. Function > form.

As far as the OP, maybe compression pants but the wearer isn't keen on showing off too much.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 4:50:12 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Weightlifting in baggy sweats sucks. I have some Adidas for when it's chilly that aren't tight, but they are tapered and not baggy. Function > form.

As far as the OP, maybe compression pants but the wearer isn't keen on showing off too much.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

When I left home my dad somehow confiscated my college warm ups, he's a soccer coach so he at least uses them. That was in 2004 and I still catch him wearing the tapered bottom pants from time to time. They are the only ones with my number on them so I know they're all mine.

I really need to get some more, I hardly ever need them now since it's heated where I workout, but they were great pants for pretty much any type of exercise in the cold.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 5:38:59 PM EDT
[#22]
If anyone has a link to straight leg sweats I’d really appreciate it. I can’t stand the tapered crap.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
If anyone has a link to straight leg sweats I’d really appreciate it. I can’t stand the tapered crap.
View Quote
Underarmor and Adidas both make some.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 5:50:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
I've been lifting in some Nike running pants since it cooled off. They actually work pretty well. I can pull them up and get my knee sleeves on, can't do that with the nazi pants that seem to be all the craze now.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The only stuff I can find that’s not either tapered , or just plain skinny all the way down is older athletic wear from thrift stores. I just can’t stand skin tight stuff.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 6:06:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
The only stuff I can find that’s not either tapered , or just plain skinny all the way down is older athletic wear from thrift stores. I just can’t stand skin tight stuff.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/mens-ua-storm-armour-fleece-pants/pcid1280734-001
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 6:06:46 PM EDT
[#27]
I always wear compression shorts when lifting, I've caught my dick when doing snatch enough times to learn my lesson.

Once, if you're wondering how many times it takes to learn that lesson.
Link Posted: 11/15/2018 6:18:20 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/18/2018 7:29:10 PM EDT
[#29]
I understand it for grappling. For anything else kind of a funky style IMO.

I'm a big fan of fitted joggers. Something like the below. Yes they can be warm in hot weather but after I got used to them I wear them year round. Even if its 100 degrees outside and I ride a motorcycle to the gym thats what I wear.  Not me in pic but I like my pants like so.

Link Posted: 11/18/2018 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
I also wear rash guard when rolling/sparring. It helps keep that pesky ring worm at bay.
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:05:58 PM EDT
[#31]
as a former oarsman/wrestler, it's short shorts or short spandex for me
Link Posted: 11/22/2018 10:28:06 PM EDT
[#32]
I wear the Required Uniform
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top