Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/18/2020 12:10:22 PM EDT
All are tanking hard, probably 80% or more losses in the last month. With Trump already saying he will bail them out to make sure they don't go under this seems like a no brainer.

Also look at starbucks. and a handful of other "luxury" dining brands that will get hard by the pandemic and following recession but have a solid reputation and will eventually recover.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 1:01:06 PM EDT
[#1]
If the cruise line does not flag its ships in the US it can go to hell.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 1:07:29 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:33:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
What?

Most cruise lines are not flagged in the US. I dont know if there is a single one actually..
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 2:38:36 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm going in on Carnival, just waiting to see if it drops more. definitely one to sit on.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 3:17:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I'm going in on Carnival, just waiting to see if it drops more. definitely one to sit on.
View Quote
Yeah, not going to put my life savings in on this or anything but maybe a couple grand spread out over the three big cruise lines and a couple airlines. In a couple years when it rebounds cash, ill cash out and put in well diversified index fund and let it ride for the long term.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 4:16:54 PM EDT
[#6]
If we are talking travel stocks, I’d bet on Delta, Southwest, Royal Caribbean, and Carnival.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
What?

Most cruise lines are not flagged in the US. I dont know if there is a single one actually..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What?

I believe that Norwegian Cruise Lines "Pride of America" is the only one.
Link Posted: 3/18/2020 7:13:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Im with you. I have two cruises planned this year. Just hope they dont go bankrupt
Link Posted: 3/19/2020 12:06:33 AM EDT
[#9]
I've been buying Carnival and Delta. A little bit each week spread out over the course of this. If the companies don't go bankrupt I expect to make a decent amount on both of them in time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top